6:00 pm EDT
- BBC World News America
- #17116 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #401 "Season Four Is Canceled" [TV-Y]
- Ruff is fired by the new Australian owner of the TV network, Harriet Hackensack (who just happens to hate dogs!) So Ruff embarks on an epic journey (in a cooking oil-powered aquatic doghouse shaped like a chicken) to get his job back! Along the way he enlists the help of his family and friends. [High-Definition]
- A Walk Through Kentucky Wildflowers
- Thomas Barnes, author and photographer of Kentucky's Last Great Places, hosts a scenic tour of Kentucky's wildflowers. Traveling to each of the state's geographic regions, he samples the amazing ecological abundance of more than 2,000 native wildflower species. Produced by Britt Davis with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Nightly Business Report
- #32103 [TV-RE]
- #126 "Out of Sync" [TV-Y]
- Hacker disrupts the Music of the Spheres, which controls and protects the balance and harmony of the Mount Olympus cybersite, and throws the site into utter chaos. The kids and Digit have until sunset to make the sound of the music right by re-creating the melody and finding the missing element in the pattern. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10615 [TV-RE]
- Green Buildings
- Looks at green buildings from the Solar Decathlon competition in Washington, D.C. to the restoration of New Orleans. [High-Definition]
- Heart of the Hills—The Story of Mountain Music
- Explores the indigenous music of Kentucky's mountains through interviews and recordings featuring Ricky Skaggs, Loretta Lynn, J.D. Crowe, Grandpa Jones, Bill Monroe, Dwight Yoakam, Keith Whitley, Wynonna, and Dr. Ralph Stanley. Produced by Michael White with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
- #944 "Great Investors: Charles Royce" [TV-RE]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3926 "April 26, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Joe Arnold, political reporter, WHAS-TV in Louisville; Ronnie Ellis, Frankfort reporter, CNHI, Inc.; and Tom Loftus, Frankfort Bureau chief, Louisville Courier-Journal. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Doc Martin
- #208 "Erotomania" [TV-PG]
- Graham Orchard, a Salvation Army member, arrives in Portwenn to try to trace a missing woman named Emma Lewis. Danny's near death experience with a collapsed lung has made him appreciate his relationship with Louisa. With his wedding to Julie imminent, Mylow is busy making final preparations, including securing life insurance. Mrs. Tishell has been wearing a collar to combat neck pain for years and does not want to remove it. Louisa tells Martin that she has split up with Danny and invites him to join her for a glass of wine. [High-Definition]
- Our Kentucky
- See the Commonwealth as you have never seen it before. Explore Kentucky's scenic and natural beauty in high-definition. A 2009 KET production.
- The McLaughlin Group
- #3118 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky's Natural Heritage
- #102 "The Red River Gorge"
- Explore the Red River Gorge, a canyon system on the Red River in east-central Kentucky. Much of the Gorge is located inside the Daniel Boone National Forest and has been subsequently reserved as the Red River Gorge Geological Area. It has been designated a National Natural Landmark.
- Washington Week
- #5243 [TV-RE]
- Movie Classics
- #1008 "Four Weddings and a Funeral" [TV-14]
- The intermittent romance between a charming Englishman and a beautiful American woman who always seem to run into each other at weddings. Hugh Grant, Andie MacDowell, and Kristin Scott Thomas star. (1994) [High-Definition]
- Kentucky's Underground Railroad—Passage to Freedom
- An account of the fugitive slave movement in Kentucky, focusing on those who lived in Kentucky and sought to escape to the North. A 2000 KET production. Watch Online
- Need To Know
- #317 [TV-RE]
- Live from Lincoln Center
- #3805 "Rodgers & Hammerstein's Carousel With the New York Philharmonic" [TV-PG]
- The New York Philharmonic leads an all-star semi-staged performance of this classic featuriing Kelli O'Hara, Nathan Gunn, Stephanie Blythe, and more. Conducted by Rob Fisher. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #110 "Sourwood Mountain Dulcimers/John Jacob Niles" [TV-G]
- I.D. Stamper, a master dulcimer builder and player from Letcher County, Ky., and John McCutcheon, a young musician, play together, swap tunes, discuss musical traditions, and demonstrate the difference between hammered and mountain-style dulcimer. And, a portrait of John Jacob Niles, the adding machine repairman who came to eastern Kentucky in 1909 and became a much-noted "arranger, expander, collector, recorder, and performer" of traditional Appalachian ballads. The film shows Niles in concert, at home, at work arranging his music, and explaining the historical place of balladry in American music.
- Charlie Rose
- #19090 [TV-RE]
- #1307 "Hazel Dickens/Wade and Julia Mainer" [TV-G]
- Marrying the songwriting abilities of Woody Guthrie with the straight-ahead singing skills of Kitty Wells, Hazel Dickens remains an inspiration for generations of women singers of bluegrass and country music. Wade and Julia Mainer present a masterful performance of classic bluegrass that represents more than six decades of experience. A KET production recorded at the 2007 River of Music Party in Owensboro.
- #906 "Carolyn Wonderland & The David Mayfield Parade" [TV-G]
- Multi-award winning artist Carolyn Wonderland, a musical force equipped with soulful vocals and guitar slinging skills, performs. Fresh off a performance at the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, The David Mayfield Parade takes the stage.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2890 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #124 "Films from Louisville's 48 Hour Film Project"
- Selections from Louisville's 48 Hour Film Project include Patience, Detective, about a quirky detective/cleaning woman who is working on a missing persons case; Pinheads, a romance that centers around a town where pinball is banned; and 7 Minutes to Roswell, a sci-fi film where local citizens who are experiencing strange occurrences go to the mayor for answers. [High-Definition] Watch Online