- #906 "Carolyn Wonderland & The David Mayfield Parade" [TV-G]
- Multi-award winning artist Carolyn Wonderland, a musical force equipped with soulful vocals and guitar slinging skills, performs. Fresh off a performance at the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, The David Mayfield Parade takes the stage.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2890 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #124 "Films from Louisville's 48 Hour Film Project"
- Selections from Louisville's 48 Hour Film Project include Patience, Detective, about a quirky detective/cleaning woman who is working on a missing persons case; Pinheads, a romance that centers around a town where pinball is banned; and 7 Minutes to Roswell, a sci-fi film where local citizens who are experiencing strange occurrences go to the mayor for answers. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Saturday, April 27
- BBC World News
- #23116 [TV-RE]
- Tavis Smiley
- #2889 [TV-RE]
- How Hollywood Does It
- #104 "Editing"
- How a film is cut to create the story we see on the screen and different examples are presented. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19090 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week
- #5243 [TV-RE]
- Studio 89
- #610 "Bill Kirchen"
- Guitar master Bill Kirchen performs songs that exemplify his distinct style. [High-Definition]
- Need To Know
- #317 [TV-RE]
- Scott & Bailey
- #110 [TV-PG]
- The team investigate when the body of an eight-year-old boy is discovered, but are unaware that the culprit has placed himself at the heart of the child's grieving family. [High-Definition]
- Live from Lincoln Center
- #3805 "Rodgers & Hammerstein's Carousel With the New York Philharmonic" [TV-PG]
- The New York Philharmonic leads an all-star semi-staged performance of this classic featuriing Kelli O'Hara, Nathan Gunn, Stephanie Blythe, and more. Conducted by Rob Fisher. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #110 "Sourwood Mountain Dulcimers/John Jacob Niles" [TV-G]
- I.D. Stamper, a master dulcimer builder and player from Letcher County, Ky., and John McCutcheon, a young musician, play together, swap tunes, discuss musical traditions, and demonstrate the difference between hammered and mountain-style dulcimer. And, a portrait of John Jacob Nile, the adding machine repairman who came to eastern Kentucky in 1909 and became a much-noted "arranger, expander, collector, recorder, and performer" of traditional Appalachian ballads. The film shows Niles in concert, at home, at work arranging his music, and explaining the historical place of balladry in American music.
- The Bletchley Circle
- #101 [TV-14]
- Susan gathers her old friends Millie, Lucy, and Jean to try to solve a string of London murders. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1010 "Kentucky's Last Great Places: A Kentucky Life Special" [TV-G]
- A rare opportunity to journey to some of the few remaining places that look much as they did when the first European settlers began arriving in Kentucky. Inspired by the book Kentucky's Last Great Places, written and photographed by Thomas Barnes, host Dave Shuffett explores hidden areas in every corner of the Commonwealth. A 2004 KET production.
- Appalachia: A History of Mountains and People
- #104 "Power and Place" [TV-PG]
- The final episode sparks both heartbreak and hope for the region's ransacked mountain ecosystem. [High-Definition]
- Sky Island
- Explore the volcanic Jemez Mountains in New Mexico where climate change effects are dramatically altering the desert and alpine ecosystems. Meryl Streep and N. Scott Momaday narrate. [High-Definition]
- Math Basics
- #108 "How Much?"
- The base-10 system; working with decimal fractions less than 1; computing sales tax; weight, capacity, and volume; different ways of expressing the same amount or quantity.
- The This Old House Hour
- #1104 [TV-G]
- The crew starts the ceiling work on the first floor and installing a new skylight in the master bedroom. Plus, laying sod, finding measurements without doing math, and installing a wireless thermostat to control a heating system. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #113 "Robin Cleaned Up Classic Deep South Flavor" [TV-G]
- Classic southern recipes with a clean twist.
- Math Basics
- #109 "Dimensions"
- Basic concepts in geometry, including length, width, and area; using maps and grids; expressing locations in three dimensions.
- Kentucky Afield
- #2929 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bob the Builder
- #804 "Take Your Time!" [TV-Y]
- The team is building a new workshop for Bob, and Dizzy decides to show him she is the fastest machine on the job! The team has a big job today, building Travis a surprise garage. [High-Definition]
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- #1561 "How People Make Trumpets/Plans for Comet Celebrating" [TV-Y]
- Mister Rogers shows a film of Mr. McFeely's visit to a trumpet factory. King Friday declares that an approaching comet belongs to him and decrees a week of celebration in its honor. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1815 "Kentucky Wild Rivers Program/Mussel Species/Bill Best"
- In celebration of Earth Day 2013, Dave learns about the Kentucky Wild Rivers Program as he explores the beautiful forest and waterways of The Little South Fork; a trip to the Licking River in Northern Kentucky reveals the surprising diversity of Kentucky's mussel species; and farmer and seed collector Bill Best introduces us to tasty varieties of Heirloom beans. [High-Definition] Watch Online