- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1634 [TV-RE]
- Call The Midwife
- #205 [TV-14]
- The midwives are involved in the annual Summer Fete with the introduction of a baby show. At the ante-natal clinic, Jenny meets Nora, an impoverished mother of eight, who is distraught that she may soon have another mouth to feed. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #103 "Murder, They Wrote"
- A behind-the-scenes look at the drama, suspense, and fun of the first International Mystery Writers' Festival, held at Owensboro's RiverPark Center in June 2007. This KET production follows several plays, including an award-winning entry by a Kentucky native, from rehearsals to final presentation. Watch Online
12:30 am Monday, April 29
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #814 "Kakie Urch"
- Kakie Urch, assistant professor at the University of Kentucky's School of Journalism and Telecommunications, discusses the role social media played in leading police to the Boston Marathon explosion suspects. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- European Journal
- #3117 "Holding Fido Hostage" [TV-G]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4312 "Mr. Selfridge, Part 5" [TV-PG]
- Mr. Grove takes over in Harry's absence but faces irate temperance marchers and other challenges. Agnes gets to know Henri, the window dresser. [High-Definition]
- News Quiz
- #2828 "April 25, 2013" [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky's Natural Heritage
- #103 "Cumberland Falls"
- Sometimes called the Little Niagara, the Niagara of the South, or the Great Falls, Cumberland Falls spans the river at the border of McCreary and Whitley counties, the waterfall is the central feature of Cumberland Falls State Resort Park.
- Scully/The World Show
- #1601 [TV-G]
- A fascinating look at the world of thoroughbred horses through the eyes of the people who breed, race, sell, and love them. A 2010 KET production, directed by Academy Award-winning filmmaker Paul Wagner. [High-Definition]
- Theater Talk
- #618 "Amy Herzog On Belleville and Joe Allen On Restaurant Row" [TV-G]
- Celebrated young playwright Amy Herzog discusses her new play, Belleville.
- The Bletchley Circle
- #102 [TV-14]
- When Scotland Yard dismisses the women's theories, they realize it's up to them to stop the killer before he takes his next victim. They identify a suspect and use Lucy to lure him into a trap, but their plan goes badly awry and Lucy is assaulted. [High-Definition]
- How Hollywood Does It
- #104 "Editing"
- How a film is cut to create the story we see on the screen and different examples are presented. [High-Definition]
- War Zone/Comfort Zone
- A profile of four women veterans coping with life after their military service. Each seeks a sense of normalcy and peace without the benefit of a comprehensive support system. [High-Definition]
- Live from Lincoln Center
- #3805 "Rodgers & Hammerstein's Carousel With the New York Philharmonic" [TV-PG]
- The New York Philharmonic leads an all-star semi-staged performance of this classic featuriing Kelli O'Hara, Nathan Gunn, Stephanie Blythe, and more. Conducted by Rob Fisher. [High-Definition]
- EcoSense for Living
- #103 "Green Jobs" [TV-G]
- In post-Katrina New Orleans, at-risk young people get hands-on training on how to fortify and weatherize homes and buildings; at 6 billion bottles and counting, the Coca-Cola Company has forged a partnership that's created the largest recycling center of it's kind in the world â and created jobs that didn't exist before; and Pizza Fusion shows how any job can become a green job with the right attitude and practices.
- Faces of Farming
- The program highlights how Kentucky farmers care for their animals, the environment, and their consumers. Meet the farmers in the Commonwealth who are providing a safe, affordable food supply to not only their family, but yours.
- 3 Miles An Hour
- Meet legendary western Montana backcountry outfitter Arnold "Smoke" Elser, who considers "three miles an hour" - the walking speed of a horse - the best way to see and savor life. [High-Definition]
- HorseSmarts: Essential Advice for Today's Horse Owner
- Presents a basic understanding of a horse's unique needs and the responsibilities of horse ownership. Jockey Chris McCarron hosts.
- GED Connection en Español
- #130 "Decimales" [TV-G]
- Revisa como leer, hacer clculos y resolver problemas diarios que involucren numeros decimales.
- Churchill Downs: From Start to Photo Finish
- A pictorial history of the world-famous race track in Louisville, including famous horses and riders, great African-American jockeys, a look at how thoroughbred racing has changed over the years, and the evolution of the Kentucky Derby into the world's most famous horse race. A KET production.
- Journeys In India
- #112 "Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Pondicherry and Much More" [TV-G]
- Bill visits Chennai's Fort St. George and the Fort Museum. He explores Sao Tome Basilica, the ancient port city of Mahabalipuram, and the Descent of Ganga. [High-Definition]
- Sky Island
- Explore the volcanic Jemez Mountains in New Mexico where climate change effects are dramatically altering the desert and alpine ecosystems. Meryl Streep and N. Scott Momaday narrate. [High-Definition]
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #514 "Chakra Breathing" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #132 "Clifford's Hiccups/It's My Party" [TV-Y]
- When Clifford gets a bad case of the hiccups, his size makes them a problem for everyone in the neighborhood. His friends help him try all kinds of home cures to make the hiccups go away. Jetta throws a movie-watching party, but the movies turn out to be home videos of herself. Bored, the other kids decide to go make a movie of their own. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #427 "Ijm Students"
- A discussion with CU students Leslie Harper and Rebekah DeVore about upcoming International Justice Mission Club events. [High-Definition]