- #907 "Janiva Magness & The Honey Dewdrops" [TV-G]
- Blues artist Janiva Magness returns with her band performing songs from her lastest CD, The Devil Is An Angel Too, followed by folk group The Honey Dewdrops.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2895 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #125 "Films from Louisville's 48 Hour Film Project"
- Selections from Louisville's 48 Hour Film Project include Unsupervised, a police chase film with a twist ending; Death Boundary Specialists, a comedy featuring a strange chalk outline artist; The People You Meet, a silent film about a politician who meets an interesting woman; and Murder Chase, a thriller in which an affair goes terribly wrong. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Saturday, May 4
- Tavis Smiley
- #2894 [TV-RE]
- How Hollywood Does It
- #105 "Mise-en-scene"
- Mise-en-scene, looks at how filmmakers make decisions about what is put before the camera. Mise-en-scene includes costumes, props, set design, positioning of actors, and other elements. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19095 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week
- #5244 [TV-RE]
- Studio 89
- #601 "Buxton"
- Buxton's music is a study in contrasts: rock and folk, subtle yet eccentric, and lush harmonies over prickly guitar. [High-Definition]
- Need To Know
- #318 [TV-RE]
- Scott & Bailey
- #111 [TV-PG]
- In an interview with Geoff Hastings, Janet learns much more than she bargained for. Rachel and the rest of the team investigate the brutal, racially motivated murder of a 21-year-old taxi driver. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3802 "Paul Taylor Dance Company In Paris" [TV-PG]
- Dance pioneer Paul Taylor's enduring masterworks Brandenburgs, set to the music of Bach, and Beloved Renegade, set to the music of Francis Poulenc, are performed. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #111 "Beyond Measure" [TV-G]
- Explores the interplay between culture and economy while looking at the economic history of the Appalachian region. Focusing primarily on current events, the film puts the challenges of large-scale job loss in historical context and documents efforts of citizens to rebuild their communities.
- The Bletchley Circle
- #102 [TV-14]
- When Scotland Yard dismisses the women's theories, they realize it's up to them to stop the killer before he takes his next victim. They identify a suspect and use Lucy to lure him into a trap, but their plan goes badly awry and Lucy is assaulted. [High-Definition]
- Broadway Or Bust
- #101 "The Casting Call" [TV-PG]
- Talented high school students participate for one week in the National High School Musical Theater Awards competition. Cameras follow these young performers, the best in the country, to New York, where they meet their colleagues face-to-face. [High-Definition]
- Louisville: 30 Years of Change
- A documentary portrait of Louisville in the 1940s through the 1960s—decades that brought change through a powerful mix of war, race, and music. Old photographs and vintage film reveal a lost world that continues to shape and inspire our time. A 2002 KET production based on newly restored documentaries shot in the 1970s by local filmmaker Al Shands.
- Martin Clunes: Horse Power
- #101 "The Animal" [TV-PG]
- Martin flies to Dubai to the grand opening of the £1.7 billion Meydan racecourse. He then heads further east to the heart of Mongolia, where he tracks down the Przewalski horse. On the walls of the Niaux Cave in the Pyrenees Mountains, Martin finds an extraordinary 14,000-year-old record of how our relationship with horses began. He also meets the famous horse whisperer Monty Roberts. [High-Definition]
- Broadway Or Bust
- #102 "Boot Camp" [TV-PG]
- The students launch headlong into the fire of rehearsals and coaching sessions. Fighting fatigue, the eager performers quickly see what a learn-by-immersion experience is all about - and get an eye-opening look at what life is like on Broadway. [High-Definition]
- Math Basics
- #110 "Patterns and Statistics"
- Pattern recognition; tessellations; number patterns; displaying numeric data with graphs; introduction to statistics; sampling and probability.
- The This Old House Hour
- #1105 [TV-G]
- Steps to the roof deck and the giant stump left over from the old Norway maple are removed. Plus, planting several varieties of palm trees, information on new light bulbs, and replacing an old heating system and hot water heater with a smaller and more efficient single appliance. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #201 [TV-G]
- Take away the midnight munchies with these "go to goodies."
- Math Basics
- #111 "Putting It All Together"
- Two- and three-dimensional shapes; sorting and classifying shapes; the relationships among volume, surface area, and shape; ratio and proportion; figuring cost per unit.
- Kentucky Afield
- #2930 "Spring Fishing Call-In" [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bob the Builder
- #805 "Share Your Problem" [TV-Y]
- A wild fox turns up as the team builds a jungle-themed mini golf course. Roley plays a game with it. [High-Definition]
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- #1562 "Opera: A Star for Kitty" [TV-Y]
- Mister Rogers and Chuck Aber play a game of basketball and talk about the importance of trying hard and playing well—whether you win or not. At a planetarium, Mister Rogers sees pictures of the moon, stars, and a comet. [High-Definition]