- #909 "Unusual instruments show with Peter Hedlund, Mauve Gilchrist, Andy Cohen & Dick Boak" [TV-G]
- Sweden's Peter Hedlund plays the modern chromatic nyckelharpa, Maeve Gilchrist is a master of the Celtic harp, Andy Cohen plays the piano-like Dolceola, and Dick Boak performs on the traditional autoharp.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2905 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #120 "Films by Josh Flowers and Kip McGinnis"
- Josh Flowers, a filmmaker from Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, produced Bubbly. Two extremely negative people are invited to a birthday party, which they both reluctantly agree to attend. Once at the party, annoyed by everyone else's "bubbly" behavior, they find that they are meant for each other. Also featured is a biographical film produced by Kip McGinnis, highlighting artist Bettye Brookfield from Kentucky's Saint Catherine College. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Saturday, May 18
- Kentucky's Greenside
- #107 "UPS"
- A look at the United Parcel Service and how the organization is a worldwide leader in corporate responsibility, technology, and green innovation. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #2904 [TV-RE]
- How Hollywood Does It
- #107 "Genre"
- This program explores what characteristics indicate a film genre (e.g. horror, Western, etc...) and how viewers understand the story put before them. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19105 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week
- #5246 [TV-RE]
- Studio 89
- #603 "Julian Velard"
- The native New Yorker, turned London resident presents a collection of perfect and unorthodox pop tunes. [High-Definition]
- Need To Know
- #320 [TV-RE]
- Scott & Bailey
- #113 [TV-PG]
- The team look into the murder of Leon Foster. At first, Leon's death looks like a typical gang killing, but the discovery that he was sexually mutilated raises suspicions that this could be a domestic murder. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances at the Met
- #706 "Rigoletto" [TV-PG]
- Director Michael Mayer has placed his new production of Verdi's towering tragedy in Las Vegas in 1960. Piotr Beczala is the womanizing Duke, Zeljko Lucic is his tragic sidekick, Rigoletto, and Diana Damrau is Rigoletto's daughter, Gilda. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #102 "Big Lever" [TV-G]
- In 1978 Richard Nixon chose Letcher County, Ky., for his first public appearance since resigning the presidency. Priceless footage of his visit introduces this incisive and sometimes hilarious look at the engines that drive American politics. The film explores the machinations of party politics in this rural and staunchly Republican county.
- Annie Oakley: American Experience
- The story of a five-foot-tall sharpshooter who pulled herself out of the depths of poverty to become known the world over as a symbol of the Wild West. [High-Definition]
- The Electricity Fairy
- Coal produces half of America's electricity, according to the Federal Department of Energy. The energy policy currently before Congress identifies coal as a key to America's "energy independence." This film examines America's national addiction to fossil fuels through the lens of electricity.
- Burt Bacharach & Hal David: The Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song
- #1803 [TV-G]
- A star-studded tribute to the songwriting team who penned such classic tunes as "Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head," "What The World Needs Now is Love," "I'll Never Fall in Love Again," "Walk on By," and "Alfie." Bacharach and David have enjoyed a resurgence in popularity, with recent collaborations with Elvis Costello, releases on the soundtracks of all three Austin Powers films, and covers in an episode of Glee. [High-Definition]
- Wonder: The Lives of Anna & Harlan Hubbard
- The story of Anna and Harlan Hubbard, who led their lives as few people in modern times have and in doing so found contentment and freedom. Living in a boat house they built, sustained by food they raised or caught, supported by no electricity, the Hubbards, found their way without modern conveniences. Kentucky author Wendell Berry narrates. [High-Definition]
- Fort Niagara: The Struggle for a Continent
- For more than 150 years, Fort Niagara protected a strategic point at the mouth of the Niagara River in Youngstown, NY. Four nations struggled to conquer it and thus control that critical water artery. Rare archival materials, expert commentary, and reenactments recount the history of the fort from its beginnings through modern times. [High-Definition]
- Math Basics
- #103 "Many Ways To Measure"
- Customary and metric units of measure; tools and instruments for measuring; the use of a calculator in learning mathematics.
- The This Old House Hour
- #1107 [TV-G]
- Replacing the existing concrete front walk, modifications on the replacement windows, using a shower waterproofing system, and paint prep begins. Also, installing a new kitchen sink and faucet. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #203 [TV-G]
- Put fast food restaurants to the test.
- Math Basics
- #104 "Solving Problems"
- A four-step process for solving problems in mathematics and in many other situations.
- Kentucky Afield
- #2932 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bob the Builder
- #809 "Following Clues (Pt. 2)" [TV-Y]
- Spud and Scrambler are still searching for the Golden Hammer. When they see school teacher Ela's class practicing their Chinese dragon dance in costume, they think the dragon is real. They decide to follow it in hopes of locating the Golden Hammer. Following the latest clue, Spud and Scrambler start their search at Fixham lighthouse. Bob and the team are also called to a restoration job at Fixham Lighthouse. [High-Definition]
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- #1550 "Music" [TV-Y]
- The bass violin festival is a great success. Not everyone can play the instrument, but each person figures out a way to use it. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1818 "Maiden Alley Cinema/Our Town - Salyersville/Knitting for Joplin/CCC Trail Winery"
- In Paducah, an evening of band performances at the Maiden Alley Cinema; Salyersville is Our Town; a Kentucky girl raises money and spirits with a knitting project for residents of Joplin, Missouri; and in the hills above Morehead, Dave and Toby explore the vineyards of CCC Trail Winery. [High-Definition] Watch Online