6:00 am EDT
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #604 "Stay Cool" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #213 "Special T-Bone/Jetta's Sneak Peek" [TV-Y]
- Emily Elizabeth works on a project for school about "What Makes Me Special," prompting all the dogs to think about what makes each one special. Jetta comes across Emily Elizabeth's private journal and just can't resist reading it. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Body Electric
- #1716 "Tallahassee, FL" [TV-G]
- Wild Kratts
- #140 "Raptor Roundup" [TV-Y]
- The evil chef Gaston Gourmand has captured raptors in his quest to find the tastiest bird wing. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #719 "Louisville ECHO/Louisville Equestrian Center/Anthony Smith/Joe Ley Antiques"
- Louisville ECHO (Engaging Children Outdoors) is an environmental education program for 4th graders sponsored by the Louisville Metro Parks Department; the Louisville Equestrian Center, the vision of horsewoman Betsy Webb, provides equestrian instruction and training; an interview with Anthony Smith, director for Safe Neighborhoods; and for almost 50 years, Joe Ley has been providing antiques on Market Street. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #1606 "The Last Tough Customer/Brain's Chess Mess" [TV-Y]
- The Tough Customers realize it's time to quit bullying, but can Molly ever truly change her ways? Brain starts a chess club at school to improve his game and beat Los Dedos, the local chess master. [High-Definition]
- #4037 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Tonight
- #2022 "2014 Election"
- Bill and his guests discuss the 2014 election. Schedule guests: Steve Robertson, chair of the Republican Party of Kentucky; Jonathan Miller, former chair of the Kentucky Democratic Party; Ellen Williams, former chair of the Republican Party of Kentucky; and Louisville Metro Councilman David Tandy, former treasurer for the Kentucky Democratic Party. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Martha Speaks
- #117 "Martha Doesn't Speak Monkey!/Martha and Truman Get Lost" [TV-Y]
- Professor Monkey is coming to town to promote the craft books he co-authored with Beppo. But his directions to the bookstore end up under Bob the dog's fiercely guarded porch. Truman needs Martha to help him find something he lost at Dog Head Lake. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1819 "Barrel Racing/Our Town - Rogues' Harbor/Jesse James Ties/Dave Does It - Hooten Old Town Regulators"
- Teenage sisters Kendall and Kenzie Gentry, barrel-racing champions from Henderson, give us an up-close look at this rodeo sport; in Logan County, Rogues' Harbor is Our Town; the story of outlaw Jesse James and his ties to Kentucky; and in Dave Does It, Dave joins the Hooten Old Town Regulators of McKee in a Single Action Shooting Competition. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Curious George
- #402 "The Big Picture/Juicy George" [TV-Y]
- George and Steve paint an empty billboard with a picture to promote a book about endangered birds. George and the Man with the Yellow Hat get a juicer. [High-Definition]
- Body Electric
- #1716 "Tallahassee, FL" [TV-G]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #831 "Beth Dotson Brown"
- Renee speaks with Beth Dotson Brown, an award winning freelance writer and editor who lives in Lancaster, Kentucky. She is the author of Yes! I Am Catholic and contributor to A Cup of Comfort for Breast Cancer Survivors. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
- #204 "No Night Today/Fun in the Sun" [TV-Y]
- Nick and Sally want to keep playing, but it's getting dark. They meet Astronaut Audrey and learn about the solar system. The kids meet Hilda the Hippo who teaches them that hippos make their very own sunscreen to protect them from the hot sun. [High-Definition]
- Math Basics
- #102 "Getting Up to Speed"
- Basic concepts of arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- The Flavor of Kentucky
- A look at traditional foods and food customs in Kentucky. A 1996 KET production. Watch Online
- Super Why!
- #134 "The Gingerbread Boy" [TV-Y]
- The Super Readers try to keep the speedy little Gingerbread Boy safe, but is their plan half-baked? [High-Definition]
- Pre-GED Connection
- #109 "Poetry" [TV-G]
- Poet Sonia Sanchez reads from her work and shows how to analyze a poem, U.S. Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky introduces the "Favorite Poem Project," and people talk about how poetry can be a powerful means of expression.
- Burgoo! Legendary Stew of the South
- Explores the Kentucky origins and modern chefs of this unique concoction.
- Dinosaur Train
- #120 "The Old Bird/Home with Shiny and Don" [TV-Y]
- Buddy, Tiny, and Mom make a play date with Petey Peteinosaurus to ride the Dinosaur Train to meet Arlene Archeopteryx, a bird from the family of the oldest birds ever! The kids are excited to learn that Arlene is a bird and a dinosaur. Shiny and Don stay at home and venture into local caves that lead to a marvelous and brilliant discovery. [High-Definition]
- Workplace Essential Skills
- #116 "Reading for a Purpose" [TV-G]
- Purposes and strategies for workplace reading. Watch Online
- Kentucky Life on the Road
- #610 "Along Highway 68" [TV-G]
- A special expanded edition features the history, culture, and people found along Highway 68. Driving from Maysville in the northeast to Paducah in the northwest, host Dave Shuffett stops at the Blue Licks and Perryville battlefields, the Shaker village at Pleasant Hill, a neon-lit drive-in restaurant in Paris, a farm where country hams are made, Bowling Green sites connected with native son and cooking entrepreneur Duncan Hines, and more. A 2000 KET production.
- Sesame Street
- #4302 "The Good Sport"
- Elmo learns the importance of practicing and also not showing off when playing a game of hot potato. [High-Definition]
- Bake Decorate Celebrate!
- #1008 "Mums" [TV-G]
- A spring look cake decorated with shaggy yellow mums, gum paste mum cupcakes, and dress up plain brownies with pink mum flower decorations. [High-Definition]
- Cook's Country from America's Test Kitchen
- #412 "Grilling" [TV-G]
- Bridget shows Chris how to make grilled thin-cut pork chops and grilled potato hobo packs. Julia uncovers the secrets to grilled lemon chicken. [High-Definition]
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
- #126 "Daniel Says I'm Sorry/The Royal Mudpies" [TV-Y]
- Teacher Harriet helps Daniel, Katerina, and Miss Elaina learn how to apologize to a friend. Daniel and Prince Wednesday apologize to Prince Tuesday for playing with his crown without asking. [High-Definition]
- Sara's Weeknight Meals
- #310 "Turkish Home Cooking" [TV-G]
- Sara takes a journey to Turkey and enjoys kebabs, meatballs, pumpkin fritters, and Quince liquor. [High-Definition]
- Sid the Science Kid
- #101 "The Sticker Chart" [TV-Y]
- If Sid doesn't fill up his chore chart with stickers, he'll never get a new Turbo-Mega-Rocketship. Annoyed, Sid wonders what good charts are anyway. But a day of investigating shows him that they are great tools that help you compare and contrast all kinds of cool stuff. [High-Definition]
- Martha Stewart's Cooking School
- #206 "Pasta Sauces" [TV-G]
- Martha creates homemade pasta sauces including traditional Bolognese, a quick-and-easy puttanesca, a rich carbonara, and a light sauce made with bottarga. [High-Definition]
- #303 "The Really Red Ruby/Firefighters to the Rescue" [TV-Y]
- Frog is excited about Sheep's adventure to find the Really Red Ruby, until he learns he is just pretending. Frog is disappointed until he makes his greatest discovery - playing pretend is fun! Duck and Fly want to become firefighters, just like their friend Firefighter Frog. To do that, they need to look out for any signs of smoke in WordWorld, because where there's smoke, there's fire! Will Duck and Fly be able to determine what's really smoke and what's not? [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19106 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Time Capsule
- #124 "Whose Child Is This?"
- An award-winning film on the problem of child abuse, circa the early 1970s. Watch Online