6:00 pm EDT
- BBC World News America
- #17141 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #410 "How To Break the Ice and Also Waddle on It" [TV-Y]
- Ruff gets ready to attend the annual convention for ARGSHAABPO, the Animal Reality Game Show Host and Aquatic Bird Performer Organization. Unfortunately, the convention will be attended by penguins, and Ruff just can't seem to relate to them. So he sends Isaac to the New England Aquarium to meet up with some penguins to get some pointers; and he sends Brian, Bethany, and Liza to learn the art of improvisation. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Tonight
- #2022 "2014 Election"
- Bill and his guests discuss the 2014 election. Schedule guests: Steve Robertson, chair of the Republican Party of Kentucky; Jonathan Miller, former chair of the Kentucky Democratic Party; Ellen Williams, former chair of the Republican Party of Kentucky; and Louisville Metro Councilman David Tandy, former treasurer for the Kentucky Democratic Party. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Rep. Thomas Massie: One to One with Bill Goodman
- In Washington, D.C., Bill talks with U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie (R-4th) about the issues topping his priority list and how they will impact the nation and Kentucky. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #110 "The Secrets of Symmetria" [TV-Y]
- In his passion for order, Dr. Marbles has created Symmetria, a harmonious cyberplace where everything is made symmetrical by a symmetrizer. Hacker steals the machine and reprograms it so that he can undo symmetry. The kids must master the properties of symmetry before Hacker destroys beauty, balance, and harmony throughout all of cyberspace. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10632 [TV-RE]
- Rick Steves' Europe
- #712 "European Travel Skills, Part I" [TV-G]
- The first of a three-part mini-series distills Rick Steves' 30 years of travel experience into 30 minutes of practical advice on how to have a fun, affordable, and culturally broadening trip to Europe. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #103 "Coalmining Women/In Ya Blood" [TV-G]
- Interviewed at home and on the job, women coal miners tell of the conditions that led them to seek employment in this traditionally male-dominated industry and the problems they encountered once hired. And, the story of a typical young man from Appalachia in the summer after his senior year in high school. He must face the difficult decision faced by many Appalachian youth - whether to stay in the mountains or leave in search of a "better life."
- Sen. Mitch McConnell: One to One with Bill Goodman
- In Washington, D.C., Bill sits down with Senate Minority Leader and Kentucky's senior U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell (R) to discuss the issues topping his priority list and how they will impact the nation and Kentucky. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #1409 "The Grascals" [TV-G]
- The Grascals, riding a wave of critical acclaim from their #1 album Keep On Walkin', offer up an exciting performance of traditionally inspired yet cutting-edge bluegrass at the 2008 Renfro Valley Bluegrass Music Festival. A 2009 KET production.
- Tupperware! American Experience
- A look at how a plastic food container became one of the world's most ubiquitous products. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky WWII Veterans: In Their Own Words
- Kentucky veterans of World War II recount their combat experiences. A 2007 KET production. Watch Online
- Constitution USA with Peter Sagal
- #103 "Created Equal" [TV-PG]
- It took three-quarters of a century, and a bloody civil war, before the Fourteenth Amendment of 1868 made equality a constitutional right and gave the federal government the power to enforce it. [High-Definition]
- Rick Steves Special
- #101 "Rick Steves Special: Rome, Eternally Engaging" [TV-G]
- Rick traces the rise and fall of classical Rome, meanders through the heart of Bernini's Baroque Rome, and makes a pilgrimage to the Vatican. He uncovers the charms of hidden neighborhoods, enjoys a Roman feast, and mingles with the locals during an early-evening stroll through the city's romantic nightspots. [High-Definition]
- Brothers in Arms
- Archival footage and interviews recall the experiences and accomplishments of the 101st Airborne "Screaming Eagles," the paratrooper unit that helped liberate France during World War II and is now based at Fort Campbell.
- #3104 "The Untouchables" [TV-PG]
- Are the CEOs of mega-banks too big to jail? This program investigates why Wall Street's leaders have escaped prosecution. [High-Definition]
- Scott & Bailey
- #114 [TV-PG]
- Rachel finds herself on the wrong side of a murder investigation and is suspended from work. And while Janet's job hangs in the balance too, Gill is forced to re-open the investigation into an accidental death. [High-Definition]
- BBC World News
- #23141 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19107 [TV-RE]
- Bataan: The Harrodsburg Tankers
- The story of 66 men from Harrodsburg who fought in the Philippines during WWII and experienced the Bataan Death March.
- Nightly Business Report
- #32120 [TV-RE]
- GED Connection
- #127 "Passing the GED Math Test" [TV-G]
- Advice on what to expect from and how to prepare for the GED math test, including information on the calculator used on the test.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2907 [TV-RE]
- In Performance at the Governor's Mansion
- #104 "1997 Holiday Program"
- Features the Northern Kentucky Brotherhood, an a cappella gospel group; Vince DiMartino and a jazz trio with singer Gail Wynters; and holiday readings by Warren Hammack and Pamela White of Horse Cave Theatre. A KET production. Watch Online