- GED Connection
- #128 "Number Sense" [TV-G]
- Explores the language of math and how you can use logic and common sense to make number problems more manageable.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2909 [TV-RE]
- #1309 "Butch Waller and High Country" [TV-G]
- Over the last 30 years, Butch Waller and High Country has become one of the West Coast's premier traditional bluegrass bands. Strongly influenced by the classic styles of Bill Monroe, Flatt and Scruggs, and the Stanley Brothers, High Country's repertoire offers a vital mix of powerful standards and original songs. A KET production recorded at the 2007 River of Music Party in Owensboro.
12:30 am Friday, May 24
- Louisville Life
- #719 "Louisville ECHO/Louisville Equestrian Center/Anthony Smith/Joe Ley Antiques"
- Louisville ECHO (Engaging Children Outdoors) is an environmental education program for 4th graders sponsored by the Louisville Metro Parks Department; the Louisville Equestrian Center, the vision of horsewoman Betsy Webb, provides equestrian instruction and training; an interview with Anthony Smith, director for Safe Neighborhoods; and for almost 50 years, Joe Ley has been providing antiques on Market Street. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #2908 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19109 [TV-RE]
- The This Old House Hour
- #1108 [TV-G]
- The exterior trim details, creating a staggered shingle pattern, and adding floor warming radiant heat and a state-of-the-art condensing boiler to fuel both the radiant and the hydro air systems. Also, installing a vinyl privacy fence and replacing a clogged shower valve. [High-Definition]
- Instrument Maker: Homer Ledford
- A chronicle of the creation of a dulcimer, from conception to finished instrument, interwoven with the life story of Winchester craftsman Homer Ledford, America's premier dulcimer maker. Produced by Stan Petrey with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- From Wood to Singing Guitar
- A film about Wayne C. Henderson, a master musician and master luthier from the small town of Rugby, Va. A skilled craftsman and respected musician by his teens, Henderson was taught and encouraged by those around him including folk hero E.C. Ball and fiddle maker Albert Hash.
- Doc Martin
- #304 "Movement" [TV-PG]
- In a life-changing decision, Bert Large abandons his plumbing business to open his own restaurant. The opening of Large's restaurant is far from a success, when Doc Martin, who has a phobia about blood, finds a spot of blood on his plate. To make matters worse for Bert, the following day, the doctor's office is inundated with patients with symptoms of food poisoning, and all claiming to have eaten at his restaurant. [High-Definition]
- Ghost Army
- This program tells the true story of American soldiers - many of whom would go on to have illustrious careers in art, design, and fashion - who tricked the enemy with rubber tanks, sound effects, and visual illusions during World War II. [High-Definition]
- The Keeneland Legacy
- "A Thoroughbred Tradition"
- Traces the history of the Lexington-based thoroughbred racecourse and sales company, from its inception as Jack Keene's impossible dream to the reality of its current status as successful international icon for the industry. A Michael Breeding Media production.
- Tupperware! American Experience
- A look at how a plastic food container became one of the world's most ubiquitous products. [High-Definition]
- Constitution USA with Peter Sagal
- #103 "Created Equal" [TV-PG]
- It took three-quarters of a century, and a bloody civil war, before the Fourteenth Amendment of 1868 made equality a constitutional right and gave the federal government the power to enforce it. [High-Definition]
- 75 Years of Keeneland: A Look Back
- Bill Goodman sits down with Nick Nicholson, current president and CEO of Keeneland, the thoroughbred racecourse located in Lexington, Kentucky, and former presidents James E. "Ted" Bassett III and William C. "Bill" Greely, on the eve of Keeneland's 75th anniversary. A 2011 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Da Vinci: The Lost Treasure
- Fiona Bruce attempts to uncover the story of Leonardo da Vinci, considered by many to be one of the greatest artists who ever lived. [High-Definition]
- #2912 "The White Lions" [TV-PG]
- The story of two remarkable and extremely rare white lion cubs growing up on the savanna in South Africa. [High-Definition]
- Ted Bassett: A Kentucky Gentleman
- Discover the extraordinary life of the longtime Keeneland Race Course executive Ted Bassett, a native Kentuckian who was a decorated World War II marine and former head of the state police. Through interviews with friends, colleagues, and contemporaries a picture emerges of a humble, self-effacing man who, believing in service to others, achieved great things. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- News Quiz
- #2732 "Dec. 20, 2012" [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #3107 "Hunt for the Supertwister" [TV-PG]
- During one of the worst tornado seasons on record, a camera team chases across the Midwest, capturing hair-raising footage of highly destructive twisters in action. Meanwhile, two scientists at the University of Oklahoma pursue radically different approaches to forecasting twisters: One relies on "virtual tornadoes" created inside supercomputers, while the other involves hunting down real-life storms to collect data firsthand. [High-Definition]
- Distinguished Kentuckian
- #116 "John Jacob Niles" [TV-G]
- Legendary singer/songwriter John Jacob Niles was also a tireless advocate for folk music who collected traditional songs and inspired others to help in the preservation work. Some of his memorable compositions include "Black Is the Color of My True Love's Hair" and "I Wonder as I Wander." A 1975 KET production. Watch Online
- Kentucky's Natural Heritage
- #107 "Panther Glade"
- Panther Glade, on the edge of the Elizabethtown Karst Plain, is a haven for distinct flora and fauna.
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #607 "Strength and Balance" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #215 "Another Fine Mess/King Mac" [TV-Y]
- Emily Elizabeth hates cleaning her room, but eventually she realizes that she's spending all of her time looking for things instead of having fun. Believing that he is responsible for getting Mac into trouble, T-Bone goes overboard to help him in any way he can. Then Mac starts to take advantage of his friend's guilt. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #203 "Mountain Born: The Jean Ritchie Story"
- The long-awaited return of a 1996 KET production about the remarkable life of folk legend Jean Ritchie, from her childhood in Eastern Kentucky to international recognition.