- Workplace Essential Skills
- #121 "Solving Problems" [TV-G]
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and mathematical reasoning skills are vital to employment. Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #2911 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Tonight
- #2023 "Foreign Policy"
- Bill and his guests discuss foreign policy. Scheduled guests: Robert Farley, professor at the Patterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce at the University of Kentucky; Christopher Leskiw, political science professor at the University of the Cumberlands; Lori Hartmann-Mahmud, professor and chair of international studies at Centre College; and Michael Cairo, political science professor and international affairs program director at Transylvania University. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Tuesday, May 28
- #3238 "Jeep Grand Cherokee" [TV-G]
- Road tests of the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #2910 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19111 [TV-RE]
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1625 "Vintage Atlanta" [TV-G]
- A collection of documents related to golf legend Bobby Jones increases in price, while an 1841 letter by Abraham Lincoln decreases in price. [High-Definition]
- Beyond the Border
- Over the past decade, Latinos have migrated to Kentucky seeking jobs in the tobacco, manufacturing, and horse racing industries. After leaving their parents and sisters in Mexico, four sons of the Ayala family work to overcome cultural, class, and language barriers in Kentucky. Produced by Eren McGinnis with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Between the Lines with Barry Kibrick
- #1312 "Ken Lindner - Your Killer Emotions" [TV-G]
- A groundbreaking process for mastering your emotions and modifying your behavior is discussed.
- National Memorial Day Concert
- #2013 [TV-PG]
- Dignitaries, actors, and musical artists salute U.S. servicemen and women past and present along with the National Symphony Orchestra from the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol. Actors Gary Sinise and Joe Mantegna host. [High-Definition]
- Settlement Schools of Appalachia
- In the late 19th century, college-educated young women of the Bluegrass, influenced by the progressive movement, established several community schools in isolated areas of Eastern Kentucky. This 1995 KET production looks at the early history, growth, and contemporary roles of these Appalachian community institutions.
- Arts In Context
- #104 "Woman" [TV-G]
- The works of women artists are featured including paintings, found photography and captions, and dancing. [High-Definition]
- Journey Into WellBeing
- Health explorer and Lexington native Debra Koerner travels the Bluegrass state and uncovers creative wellness initiatives across the Commonwealth. Kentucky's top wellness pros share their tips for enriching the lives of Kentuckians as well as all Americans. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Aviation Pioneer Matthew B. Sellers
- The Carter County native who invented the retractable landing gear for airplanes and made the first powered flight in Kentucky.
- Live from Lincoln Center
- #3806 "Audra McDonald In Concert: Go Back Home" [TV-G]
- Host Audra McDonald sings personal favorites and selections from her new album, Go Back Home. [High-Definition]
- Hollywood Biography
- #510 "Ingrid Bergman" [TV-PG]
- Presents the remarkably talented but down-to-earth Ingrid Bergman who became a screen icon of romantic love. Actors Liv Ullmann, Angela Lansbury, Anthony Quinn, Jose Ferrer, and Colleen Dewhurst are interviewed. John Gielgud narrates.
- The Haunting Tradition
- Retells tales of the supernatural—hauntings, strange noises, and apparitions—passed on through generations of Western Kentucky storytellers. A 1993 KET production. Watch Online
- Rebel: Voces Special Presentation
- #105 [TV-PG]
- Loreta Velasquez, a woman and a Cuban immigrant, secretly served as a soldier during the American Civil War. [High-Definition]
- Second Opinion
- #912 "The Future of Cancer Treatment" [TV-PG]
- Judy Orem relates her experience as a cancer patient in a clinical trial. [High-Definition]
- Run That by Me Again
- #105 "Kentucky vs. Oklahoma, 1951"
- Guests include John Griggs, Dom Fucci, and Walt Yowarsky. A 1977 KET production.
- Sew It All
- #508 "Coat of Many Layers, Julie Tierney" [TV-G]
- A coat is created using an upcycled comforter. [High-Definition]
- Ribbon of Sand
- Profiles the transitory islands of North Carolina's Outer Banks that are doomed to disappear. Meryl Streep reads excerpts from Rachel Carson's writings. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #205 [TV-G]
- Start your day with a healthy breakfast.
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #609 "Better Backs" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #217 "Clifford's Cookie Craving/Jetta's Friend" [TV-Y]
- Mr. Bleakman leaves the giant cookie he baked for the Birdwell Fair unattended, and Clifford just can't resist the temptation to take a bite. When Jetta's pen pals come for a visit, nothing goes according to her carefully made plans—but she surprises herself by having fun anyway. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online