6:00 am EDT
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #609 "Better Backs" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #217 "Clifford's Cookie Craving/Jetta's Friend" [TV-Y]
- Mr. Bleakman leaves the giant cookie he baked for the Birdwell Fair unattended, and Clifford just can't resist the temptation to take a bite. When Jetta's pen pals come for a visit, nothing goes according to her carefully made plans—but she surprises herself by having fun anyway. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Body Electric
- #1721 "Tallahassee, FL" [TV-G]
- Wild Kratts
- #205 "Happy Turkey Day" [TV-Y]
- The Kratts are on a mission to defend the honor of the wild turkey and to stop Gourmand, who is hunting for the largest, fattest turkey in the forest. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #720 "Justice Louis Brandeis/Harvest Restaurant/David Barksdale/Fresh Stop"
- The author of Brandeis at 150: The Louisville Perspective talks about former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis and his life in Louisville; situated in the downtown 'NuLu' district, Harvest restaurant has a locally grown 'farm-to-table' vision; an interview with David Barksdale, historian and committee member on the bicentennial of New Albany; and a local non-profit helps residents in low-income neighborhoods acquire local produce through "fresh stops." [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #1406 "Follow The Bouncing Ball/Buster Baxter and the Letter From The Sea" [TV-Y]
- Alberto Molina's beloved soccer ball signed by Ecuadorian soccer star El Boomerang is lost! While on vacation with the Read family, Buster discovers a message in a bottle on the shore. [High-Definition]
- #4042 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Tonight
- #2023 "Foreign Policy"
- Bill and his guests discuss foreign policy. Scheduled guests: Robert Farley, professor at the Patterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce at the University of Kentucky; Christopher Leskiw, political science professor at the University of the Cumberlands; Lori Hartmann-Mahmud, professor and chair of international studies at Centre College; and Michael Cairo, political science professor and international affairs program director at Transylvania University. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Martha Speaks
- #120 "Martha Runs The Store, Part 1 & Part 2" [TV-Y]
- Skits and Martha are feeling desperate while they wait in the broiling sun for Helen to finish shopping. Fed up, Skits decides to follow the cool air into the store, and Martha has to follow to get him out. What are they going to do now that they're stuck in the bathroom and the store is about to close?! [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1820 "Rhonda McEnroe/Union Co. Baseball Great/Guntown Mountain/Downtown Destination - Danville/Dave Does It -Dale Hollow"
- Owensboro artist Rhonda McEnroe shares her passion for painting with art students; in Union County, historical markers cite the beginnings of one of baseball's greatest players; gunslingers entertain visitors at Guntown Mountain in Barren County; our Downtown Destination is Danville; and during 2013's Commonwealth Cleanup, Dave joins the Spring Cleanup crew at Dale Hollow for Dave Does It. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Curious George
- #701 "Monkey Down Under/Bright Lights, Little Monkey" [TV-Y]
- George and The Man with the Yellow Hat visit the land down under for an Australian outback safari adventure! George, Allie, and Bill go on a late-night search for a mysterious creature - the Perseids. [High-Definition]
- Body Electric
- #1721 "Tallahassee, FL" [TV-G]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #832 "KY Girls STEM Collaborative"
- Renee welcomes a panel of guests to discuss the Kentucky Girls STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Collaborative Project. The collaborative, in partnership with STEM-H Institute at Eastern Kentucky University, will hold its fifth annual conference on June 7, 2013, at EKU in Richmond. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
- #208 "Babies/Fast" [TV-Y]
- The kids learn about carrying babies from Wilma the spider, Dilly the crocodile, and Coco the Koala. The kids meet Perry the Peregrine Falcon, the fastest creature in the world. [High-Definition]
- Math Basics
- #104 "Solving Problems"
- A four-step process for solving problems in mathematics and in many other situations.
- Our Kids
- News and features about classroom projects and activities in Louisville-area schools.
- Kentucky Life
- #1427 "Lincoln: "I, Too, Am A Kentuckian"" [TV-G]
- In a special expanded edition of Kentucky Life, host Dave Shuffett travels from Hodgenville to Springfield, IL to Washington, DC to explore the life and career of Kentucky's most famous native son. The program examines the many Kentucky people and places that profoundly influenced Abraham Lincoln with stops at his birthplace and boyhood home near Hodgenville, the Mary Todd Lincoln House in Lexington, the Louisville home of close friend Joshua Speed, and many other Lincoln-related sites. A 2008 KET production. Watch Online
- Super Why!
- #139 "Super Why! and the Little Mermaid" [TV-Y]
- The team explores the ocean with the Little Mermaid, whose tail sets her apart from kids on land. [High-Definition]
- Pre-GED Connection
- #111 "Themes in U.S. History" [TV-G]
- Explores key events and themes—such as the nation's multicultural nature—that have made the United States what it is today.
- Dinosaur Train
- #213 "Dinosaur Train Submarine: Otto Opthalmosaurus/King Meets Crystal" [TV-Y]
- The Conductor takes the family deep under the sea in a brand-new invention, the Dinosaur Train Submarine! During a day at Troodon Town Music Festival, the Pteranodon family and King Cryolophosaurus hear a wonderful singer named Crystal Cryolophosaurus. [High-Definition]
- Workplace Essential Skills
- #118 "Following Directions" [TV-G]
- The role and importance of following directions on the job. Watch Online
- Sesame Street
- #4320 "Fairy Tale Science Fair" [TV-Y]
- Fairy tale characters solve problems with science at the Sesame Street Fairy Tale Science Fair. [High-Definition]
- Bake Decorate Celebrate!
- #1009 "Italian Tastes" [TV-G]
- An Italian cream cake decorated with basket icing trim and candy clay decorations, creating zig zag designs, and a recipe for biscotti accented with chocolate and sprinkles. [High-Definition]
- Cook's Country from America's Test Kitchen
- #413 "St. Louis Cooking" [TV-G]
- Bridget uncovers the secrets to the ultimate St. Louis pizza. Julia shows Chris how to make St. Louis BBQ pork steak. [High-Definition]
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
- #122 "Clean Up Time/Neighborhood Clean Up" [TV-Y]
- A wind storm has made a mess of the playground and everyone works together to clean it up. Daniel realizes that cleaning up his messy room will help him find his watch. [High-Definition]
- Martha Bakes
- #101 "Yellow Cake" [TV-G]
- Martha bakes her father's favorite birthday cake, filled with orange curd and coated with chocolate frosting. She makes upside-down cakes with stone fruits and strawberry cupcakes with strawberry Swiss meringue buttercream frosting. [High-Definition]
- Lincoln in the Land of Bluegrass
- Celebrates the 200th birthday of Abraham Lincoln by using bluegrass music to spotlight his Kentucky connections. Taped on location at the Riverpark Center in Owensboro.
- Sid the Science Kid
- #107 "My Shrinking Shoes" [TV-Y]
- When Sid's shoes don't fit, he declares that his shoes must be shrinking. But could there be another explanation? [High-Definition]
- Martha Stewart's Cooking School
- #207 "Fish Monger" [TV-G]
- Seafood chef Dave Pasternack provides a beginner's class on buying, butchering, and storing fish. [High-Definition]
- #103 "Rocket to the Moon/The Birds" [TV-Y]
- When Frog needs to rescue the Little Piggies from the moon, he learns to appreciate lowercase letters. Sheep discovers a large egg and has to take care of it until she can find Bird and return it to its rightful owner. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19111 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Time Capsule
- #101 "A Dream Come True" [TV-G]
- A look at the history of Jenkins—a town built from scratch during the Kentucky coal boom—as reflected in an amazing cache of photographs taken more than 80 years ago. Watch Online