- Workplace Essential Skills
- #123 "Measurements and Formulas" [TV-G]
- Different units of measurement and how and when to apply them. Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #2916 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Tonight
- #2024 "Counterterrorism Policy"
- Bill and his guests discuss counterterrorism policy. Scheduled guests: Max Wise, political science professor at Campbellsville University and former intelligence analyst for the FBI; John Bickers, law professor at Northern Kentucky University and former Army judge advocate; and Amy Cubbage, Louisville lawyer and former member of the ACLU of Kentucky board of directors. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Tuesday, June 4
- #3239 "Audi S6" [TV-G]
- Road tests of the 2013 Audi S6 and the 2013 Tesla Model S. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #2915 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19116 [TV-RE]
- Carole King: The Library of Congress Gershwin Prize In Performance at the White House
- #1902 [TV-PG]
- President Obama, Billy Joel, James Taylor, and more celebrate songwriter Carole King, whose career has crossed six decades. [High-Definition]
- Movies of Color: Black Southern Cinema
- Examines African-American independent filmmaking in the South between 1915 and 1945, highlighting the films of Oscar Micheaux, Spencer Williams, Eloyce Gist, and Clarence Muse. Produced by independent Kentucky filmmaker Tom Thurman.
- Between the Lines with Barry Kibrick
- #1313 "Mark Geragos and Pat Harris - Mistrial" [TV-G]
- Two well known defense attorneys provide an inside look at how the criminal justice system works.
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1213 "Louisville (Part 1)" [TV-G]
- Mark and appraiser Mike Gutierrez visit the Muhammad Ali Center to talk about collecting memorabilia of the former world heavyweight champion. At the Kentucky International Convention Center, the finds include a valuable piece of original cover art for the Saturday Evening Post by John Falter, an early 19th-century embroidered silk mourning picture, and an heirloom mint julep cup created by Louisville silversmith William Kendrick. [High-Definition]
- Louisville: 30 Years of Change
- A documentary portrait of Louisville in the 1940s through the 1960s—decades that brought change through a powerful mix of war, race, and music. Old photographs and vintage film reveal a lost world that continues to shape and inspire our time. A 2002 KET production based on newly restored documentaries shot in the 1970s by local filmmaker Al Shands.
- Arts In Context
- #105 "Old School" [TV-G]
- The concept of doing things the "old way" is quite familiar to artists Patricia Harding, Martin Greenfield, and others. [High-Definition]
- Edgar Payne: The Scenic Journey
- A California impressionist, Edgar Payne created masterpieces using his innate talents and his love for the natural environment. Best known for his depictions of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Payne also painted the California coast and the American Southwest, [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Mystery!
- #4222 "Inspector Lewis, Series V: Fearful Symmetry" [TV-14]
- Lewis and Hathaway are drawn into a darker side of Oxford while investigating the murder of a suburban babysitter. [High-Definition]
- Hollywood Biography
- #509 "Grace Kelly: The American Princess" [TV-PG]
- Philadelphia society life held little appeal for this acclaimed beauty, so she headed to New York City to be a model and actress. Within four years she was a major star in Hollywood and an Academy Award winner. Then she turned her back on it all to become Her Serene Highness, Princess Grace of Monaco.
- Health Three60
- #101 "The New Face of Diabetes"
- Diabetes rates are soaring in this country and Kentucky's burden is alarming. Meet people who are living with diabetes and see how they manage the disease to live healthy, full lives. Also, learn about a YMCA program in Louisville that offers classes to help those identified as prediabetic make important behavioral changes, and state workers identify specific ways people without diabetes can contribute to resolve this growing problem. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Ellen DeGeneres: The Mark Twain Prize
- The work of Ellen DeGeneres is celebrated as she receives the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor. [High-Definition]
- Second Opinion
- #913 "Angina" [TV-PG]
- While there are different causes of angina, the symptoms can be scary and a sign of an underlying heart problem. [High-Definition]
- Run That by Me Again
- #106 "Georgetown vs. Concord, 1965"
- Guests include Jan Anderson, Larry Treece, and Lester Craft. A 1977 KET production. Watch Online
- Sew It All
- #509 "Stabilizer Wise, Sue Hausmann" [TV-G]
- Learn about stabilizer types and make an organizer. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #206 [TV-G]
- Special scallop cooking.
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #614 "Flex Your Feet" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #101 "My Best Friend/Cleo's Fair Share" [TV-Y]
- Emily Elizabeth searches far and wide for something special for Show and Tell, then finds the perfect thing right under her nose. Cleo gets a new toy and doesn't want to share it. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online