- Workplace Essential Skills
- #125 "Orientation" [TV-G]
- An introduction to the series and its accompanying workbooks. Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #2921 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Tonight
- #2025 "Health Care"
- Bill and his guests discuss health care. Scheduled guests: - State Rep. Tom Burch, D-Louisville, chair of the House Health and Welfare Committee; State Sen. Tom Buford, R-Nicholasville, chair of the Senate Banking and Insurance Committee; Dr. Barbara Casper, an internist and University of Louisville professor of medicine; and Dr. Michael Macfarlane, a Louisville urologist. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Tuesday, June 11
- #3240 "Bentley Continental GT Speed" [TV-G]
- Road tests of the 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed and the 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #2920 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19121 [TV-RE]
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1214 "Louisville (Part 2)" [TV-G]
- At the Civil War battlefield in Perryville, appraiser Rafael Eledge displays some valuable Confederate belt buckles and offers advice on how to avoid falling for a fake. Convention center finds include a late 18th-century heirloom Kentucky sugar chest; an 1860 rococo revival table whose top sports a painting of Mount Vernon; and a pair of boxing gloves signed by Muhammad Ali—once as Cassius Clay, in 1963, and again as Muhammad Ali 40 years later. [High-Definition]
- Burgoo! A Southern Tradition
- A look at the history of this traditional Kentucky staple.
- Between the Lines with Barry Kibrick
- #1314 "Christopher Phillips (Philosopher) - Constitution Cafe" [TV-G]
- A blueprint for how to draw from our rebellious past to incite meaningful change today is shared.
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1301 "Palm Springs, CA (Part 1)" [TV-G]
- The most valuable object ever appraised on the series, and plein air paintings stolen from a private collection. [High-Definition]
- Arts In Context
- #106 "Pain, Design, Find, Reassemble" [TV-G]
- Finding the beauty is something artists Chip Kidd, Patricia Chapman, Paul Reimert, and Jacob Collins do to create their own beautiful variations. [High-Definition]
- West Encounters East
- Explore the unique fusion of artistic traditions in the works of well-known and emerging Japanese-Brazilian artists in Sao Paulo. [High-Definition]
- Breakfast Special 2: Revenge of the Omelets
- This sequel celebrates some great breakfast spots in North Carolina, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Hawaii, and more. [High-Definition]
- Local Flavor
- Takes a closer look at Northern Kentucky's family-owned diners and the legacy of cuisine that has passed down through the generations. Features hometown favorites: goetta, the Kentucky Hot Brown, a fried bologna breakfast, and more.
- The Flavor of Kentucky
- A look at traditional foods and food customs in Kentucky. A 1996 KET production. Watch Online
- Hollywood Biography
- #507 "Mae West ... and the Men Who Knew Her" [TV-PG]
- As the first "blonde bombshell," Mae West reigned supreme and changed the nation's view of women, sex, and race - on stage, in films, on radio, and television. Her bawdy humor challenged taboos of the day and she braved jail for her so-called "pornographic" plays.
- Masterpiece Mystery!
- #4223 "Inspector Lewis, Series V: The Indelible Stain" [TV-14]
- A controversial American academic is found strangled after a guest lecture at Oxford, leading Lewis and Hathaway to narrow down a list of motives in order to find their culprit. [High-Definition]
- Meal of a Lifetime: A Son's Tribute to His Father
- Restaurateur and chef Graham Waller, co-owner of Winchell's Restaurant & Bar in Lexington, Ky., creates an incredible 60 course dinner for his father's 60th birthday. [High-Definition]
- Quest for the Perfect Bourbon: Voices of Buffalo Trace
- A compilation of interviews with the people and stories of the Buffalo Trace Distillery family, such as Master Distiller Emeritus Elmer T. Lee, and descendants of iconic figures Colonel E. H. Taylor Jr., Colonel Albert B. Blanton, and Pappy Van Winkle.
- Healthy Minds
- #301 "MOONSHOT: The Next Frontier - One Mind for Researh" [TV-G]
- The One Mind for Research organization brings together experts to try to cure all brain disease. [High-Definition]
- Run That by Me Again
- #108 "Pasadena Bowl, 1970"
- Cookie Brinkman, John Madeya, Tom Jesukaitas, and other guests recall the 1970 bowl game between Louisville and Long Beach State. A 1977 KET production. Watch Online
- Sew It All
- #510 "Rock The Tote, Rashida Coleman-Hale" [TV-G]
- A purse with plenty of pockets is created. [High-Definition]
- Atchafalaya Houseboat
- This journey back in time goes deep into Louisiana's million-acre Atchafalaya Swamp for an adventure with writer Gwen Roland, who 30 years ago built a houseboat by hand and lived as her forebears had generations earlier. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #207 [TV-G]
- Cooking with Rylan.
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #619 "Energize with the Sun" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #103 "And Birdy Makes Three/Home Is Where the Fun Is" [TV-Y]
- Emily Elizabeth finds a baby bird and decides to take care of it until it learns to fly, making Clifford wonder whether she still loves him as much. Later, Emily Elizabeth is a little jealous herself when a friend gets to go see the Titanic Tower in the big city. But then she learns that some pretty amazing things can be found right on Birdwell Island. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online