- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1641 [TV-RE]
- Inspired by the book FatherLoss: How Sons of All Ages Come to Terms with the Deaths of Their Dads by Neil Chethik, this poignant new special explores the unique grief sons face when they lose their fathers. Host Dave Shuffett makes a personal journey of discovery after the death of his father in 2007. In addition to the author Neil Chethik, he interviews several other men about father-loss, including Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist Joel Pett, magazine editor John Lynch, and others. A 2010 KET production. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #301 "88 Keys, 300 Years"
- This celebration of the 300th anniversary of the piano features Dr. Diane Earle of Kentucky Wesleyan and the Owensboro Symphony Orchestra. Earle tells about the history of the instrument and performs piano works by a variety of composers. A 2009 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Monday, June 17
- Rep. John Yarmuth: One to One with Bill Goodman
- In Washington, D.C., Bill talks with U.S. Rep. John Yarmuth (D-3rd) about the issues topping his priority list and how they will impact the nation and Kentucky. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- David Suchet on the Orient Express: A Masterpiece Special
- With glamour, insight, charm, beautiful photography, and fascinating stories, David Suchet ("Poirot") leads viewers on a blissfully homicide-free excursion aboard the modern-day Orient Express. [High-Definition]
- Under Our Skin: A Health Care Nightmare
- Exposes the hidden story of Lyme disease. Following the stories of patients fighting for their lives, the film reveals with beauty and terror a natural world out of balance and a human nature all too willing to put profits before patients. [High-Definition]
- European Journal
- #3124 "Eastern Europe Under Water" [TV-G]
- Scully/The World Show
- #1608 [TV-G]
- Masterpiece Mystery!
- #4316 "Inspector Lewis, Series VI: Down Among The Fearful" [TV-PG]
- When a psychic is found murdered, Inspector Lewis and DS Hathaway discover that the victim is really an Oxford psychology research fellow. [High-Definition]
- Theater Talk
- #625 "Cyndi Lauper & Harvey Fierstein Show Off Their Kinky Boots" [TV-G]
- A look at Kinky Boots with Cyndi Lauper and Harvey Fierstein who created the new musical.
- Chronicles nearly a decade of change in Morristown, Tenn., through interviews with displaced or low-wage Southern workers, Mexican immigrants, and workers and families impacted by globalization. The film shows how working-class people in Mexico and eastern Tennessee are caught in the throes of massive economic change, challenging their assumptions about work, family, nation, and community.
- How Hollywood Does It
- #111 "Overseas Cinema"
- A discussion of some of the the major foreign film movements, such as Italian Neo-Realism and French New Wave. [High-Definition]
- Energy Quest USA - Earth: The Operators' Manual
- A look at states and cities tapping new sources of energy and implementing policies to promote sustainability. Richard Alley hosts. [High-Definition]
- Call The Midwife
- #201 [TV-14]
- Nurse Jenny Lee finds the Nonnatus House community gathered to wish her a happy birthday. However, the midwife's good cheer is short-lived when she's assigned a new patient, Molly Brignall. Meanwhile, Trixie and Sister Evangelina find themselves aboard a Swedish cargo ship looking after the captain's daughter. [High-Definition]
- Beyond the Border
- Over the past decade, Latinos have migrated to Kentucky seeking jobs in the tobacco, manufacturing, and horse racing industries. After leaving their parents and sisters in Mexico, four sons of the Ayala family work to overcome cultural, class, and language barriers in Kentucky. Produced by Eren McGinnis with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Battle for the Elephants
- An examination of the slaughter of elephants follows five people waging a battle for the elephant. Their stories reveal that this is an epic tale of supply and demand, of passion and profit, and of love and loss. [High-Definition]
- American Masters
- #2204 "Garrison Keillor: The Man on the Radio in the Red Shoes" [TV-PG]
- Follows raconteur Garrison Keillor — and his crew of actors, musicians, and technical staff — as he criss-crosses the country, broadcasting, recording, and revealing himself. [High-Definition]
- The Bell Witch Legend
- The story of the so-called "Bell Witch," a sinister entity that tormented a pioneer family on Tennessee's early frontier between 1817 and 1821.
- The Harps
- A short documentary about America's first serial killers who ultimately were killed in Kentucky.
- GED Connection en Espanol
- #137 "Estadis tica y probabilidad" [TV-G]
- Shows how statistics are gathered and used and explores the basics of chance and probability.
- Upon This Rock
- Explores the origins, role, and activities of the black church and its leaders in Kentucky, focusing on the struggle for civil rights. Watch Online
- Journeys In India
- #106 "Agra and Its Environs" [TV-G]
- Tour the Agra Fort and learn its role in the incredible history behind the Taj Mahal's construction. Bill goes to Fatehpur Sikri, a former Mughal capital, which was created of red sandstone and displays the influence of its Hindu and Mughal roots. [High-Definition]
- Pioneers of Television
- #305 "Carol Burnett & The Funny Ladies" [TV-PG]
- This program focuses on Carol Burnett's television comedy career and the funny ladies of television who joined her in paving the way for today's TV comediennes. [High-Definition]
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #623 "Forward Folds" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #106 "Cleo Comes to Town/False Friends" [TV-Y]
- The dog friends remember how Cleo shook things up when she first moved to Birdwell Island. Cleo gets a new doggie playground and starts hanging out with Mac, ignoring Clifford and T-Bone. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #423 "C.B. Akins"
- A discussion with C.B. Akins. [High-Definition]