- Workplace Essential Skills
- #102 "Matching Skills and Jobs" [TV-G]
- Tools to help you assess your own skills and then find a job that fits. Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #2926 [TV-RE]
- The Price of Poverty In Kentucky
- Bill Goodman and Renee Shaw examine Kentucky's "working poor" and middle class income earners struggling to make ends meet. The program features Louisville Courier-Journal writer Jere Downs and Kentucky Chamber of Commerce President Dave Adkisson. Scheduled panelists include: Jason Bailey, director, Kentucky Center for Economic Policy; Richard Nelson, executive director, Commonwealth Policy Center and a Trigg County magistrate; Adrienne Gilbert, moderator, Take Back Kentucky; Bonifacio Aleman, executive director, Kentucky Jobs with Justice; and John Garen, professor of economics, University of Kentucky. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Tuesday, June 18
- #3241 "MINI Paceman" [TV-G]
- Road tests of the 2013 MINI Paceman and the 2013 SRT Viper. Plus, a look at radiators. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #2925 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19126 [TV-RE]
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1215 "Louisville (Part 3)" [TV-G]
- At the Louisville headquarters of the Embroiderers' Guild of America, appraiser Nancy Druckman shows Mark a previous era's version of "texting"—girls' embroidered samplers. Finds at the Kentucky International Convention Center include a rare Dirk Van Erp lamp, circa 1910, that was bought for about $100; an exceptionally well preserved 1876 portrait Jumeau doll with all original parts, except hair; and a fortunate Kentucky corner cupboard made of locally grown wood and valued at $8,500. [High-Definition]
- My Kentucky Home
- #104 "Greenville (Part 2)"
- Historian Tom Brizendine, Dorothy Martin, Becky Keith, and Jamie Wells discuss the history and exciting changes going on in Greenville.
- Between the Lines with Barry Kibrick
- #1315 "John Densmore (Co-founder of iconic rock group, THE DOORS) - The Doors Unhinged" [TV-G]
- A look at the legacy of Jim Morrison and what has happened to The Doors.
- David Suchet on the Orient Express: A Masterpiece Special
- With glamour, insight, charm, beautiful photography, and fascinating stories, David Suchet ("Poirot") leads viewers on a blissfully homicide-free excursion aboard the modern-day Orient Express. [High-Definition]
- Seven Sisters
- A moving profile of seven sisters who grew up in rural Kentucky, outside West Liberty, during the Great Depression. Produced by Patrick Donohew with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Arts In Context
- #107 "Earth/Hands" [TV-G]
- Meet artists Kathy Riggs, Greg MacNaughton, and Jackie Hurlbert who thrive on the creative process. [High-Definition]
- Discover Vivaldi's Four Seasons
- #101 [TV-G]
- Conductor George Marriner Maull, violin soloist Peter Winograd, and the members of The Discovery Orchestra reveal the descriptive sonnets embedded within Vivaldi's masterpiece The Four Seasons. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Mystery!
- #4316 "Inspector Lewis, Series VI: Down Among The Fearful" [TV-PG]
- When a psychic is found murdered, Inspector Lewis and DS Hathaway discover that the victim is really an Oxford psychology research fellow. [High-Definition]
- Jesse Stuart
- Explores the writings and philosophy of Eastern Kentucky's poet of the people through scenes shot at Stuart's home in Greenup County's W Hollow, interviews with scholars and family members, home movies, and readings by Stuart. A 1992 KET production.
- Hollywood Biography
- #503 "Gregory Peck: His Own Man" [TV-PG]
- Talented and enduring Academy Award-winning star Gregory Peck tells how it was when the studios ruled and a shy boy from a broken family could rise to become a famous leading man.
- A Decade of Difference
- The unlikely success story of the people in Eastern and Southern Kentucky, who made up their minds to change the natural environment and make it a cleaner and healthier place to live.Â Offered the resources and leadership of federal, state, and local governments, ultimately they had to change their attitudes about some traditions and culture.
- Call The Midwife
- #201 [TV-14]
- Nurse Jenny Lee finds the Nonnatus House community gathered to wish her a happy birthday. However, the midwife's good cheer is short-lived when she's assigned a new patient, Molly Brignall. Meanwhile, Trixie and Sister Evangelina find themselves aboard a Swedish cargo ship looking after the captain's daughter. [High-Definition]
- Healthy Minds
- #302 "Military Mental Wellness, Part One: Service, Resilience and Dedication to Our Warriors" [TV-G]
- Challenges facing military service members as they reintegrate into civilian society are examined. [High-Definition]
- Run That by Me Again
- #109 "Grantland Rice Bowl, 1973"
- A recap of a 1973 bowl game between Western Kentucky University and Grambling. Guests include Jim Feix, Porter Williams, Dennis Tomek, and Bob Morehead. A 1977 KET production. Watch Online
- Sew It All
- #511 "Tank Girl, Vanessa Wilson" [TV-G]
- Learn how to create your own tank top pattern that fits and flatters. [High-Definition]
- Pioneers of Television
- #305 "Carol Burnett & The Funny Ladies" [TV-PG]
- This program focuses on Carol Burnett's television comedy career and the funny ladies of television who joined her in paving the way for today's TV comediennes. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #208 [TV-G]
- Saddle up and learn what horse trainers and Southern Fried Fitness have in common.
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #624 "Rocking Bow" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #107 "Clifford and the Beanstalk/An Itchy Patch" [TV-Y]
- Jetta wins the lead in the school play, but worries more about what she's going to wear than about learning her lines. So Emily Elizabeth has to step in for her at the last minute. Clifford can't stop itching, and Emily says she'll take him to the vet if it doesn't stop. Clifford tries to avoid the trip to the doctor by hiding his discomfort. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online