6:00 pm EDT
- BBC World News America
- #17172 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #501 "Ruff Fetches the Fetchers" [TV-Y]
- Ruff has been so preoccupied with trying to find his long-lost parents that he's forgotten to cast the Season 5 FETCHers! [High-Definition]
- Louisville's Own Ali
- Filmmaker Steve Crump takes a look at the life and times of boxing hero Muhammad Ali as seen from the perspective of his hometown. Features interviews with sportswriter Dave Kindred, radio journalist Bob Edwards, former Kentucky Gov. John Y. Brown, Louisville Mayor Jerry Abramson, former state Sen. Georgia Davis Powers, and others. Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32143 [TV-RE]
- #101 "Lost My Marbles" [TV-Y]
- A day at the library turns into a cyberventure when Jackie, Matt, and Inez learn that Hacker has kidnapped Dr. Marbles, the only person who can save Motherboard from an evil virus. The rescuers learn to use a map as a mathematical tool as they navigate across a cyber island in search of Marbles—then try to escape before a huge earthquake turns the island inside out. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10655 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Muse
- #301 "88 Keys, 300 Years"
- This celebration of the 300th anniversary of the piano features Dr. Diane Earle of Kentucky Wesleyan and the Owensboro Symphony Orchestra. Earle tells about the history of the instrument and performs piano works by a variety of composers. A 2009 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1215 "Louisville (Part 3)" [TV-G]
- At the Louisville headquarters of the Embroiderers' Guild of America, appraiser Nancy Druckman shows Mark a previous era's version of "texting"—girls' embroidered samplers. Finds at the Kentucky International Convention Center include a rare Dirk Van Erp lamp, circa 1910, that was bought for about $100; an exceptionally well preserved 1876 portrait Jumeau doll with all original parts, except hair; and a fortunate Kentucky corner cupboard made of locally grown wood and valued at $8,500. [High-Definition]
- Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
- #952 "Active Vs. Passive" [TV-RE]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3934 "June 21, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: John Cheves, reporter, Lexington Herald-Leader; Ronnie Ellis, Frankfort reporter, CNHI, Inc.; and Greg Hall, reporter, Louisville Courier-Journal. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Doc Martin
- #307 "The Holly Bears a Prickle" [TV-PG]
- It has taken three seasons, but Doc Martin and Louisa are finally going on their first date. However, in typical fashion, the clumsy doctor manages to ruin the moment with an inappropriate remark, and Louisa ends their affair, leaving Martin shell shocked. The break-up hits Martin harder than he anticipated. But there's one more chance to redeem himself when he gets an urgent call for help from Louisa to treat her friend Holly. As Martin leaves Louisa's house, he realizes he could lose her forever. He pauses on the doorstep and asks her to marry him. [High-Definition]
- Ashland's Field of Dreams
- Cincinnati Reds sportscaster Marty Brenneman narrates this sentimental look at playing baseball in Central Park in Ashland, Ky., during the 1950s. Watch Online
- The McLaughlin Group
- #3126 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week
- #5251 [TV-RE]
- Movie Classics
- #1045 "Much Ado About Nothing" [TV-14]
- Young lovers Hero and Claudio, soon to wed, conspire to get verbal sparring partners and confirmed singles Benedick and Beatrice to wed as well. Denzel Washington, Kenneth Branagh, and Emma Thompson star. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky filmmaker Robby Henson chronicles a year in the busy, eccentric life of Pioneer Playhouse, a regional repertory theater founded by his father, the late Eben Henson, in his hometown of Danville. From auditions with actors in New York City to carpooling to Kentucky, from first impressions to love affairs and feuds, and from stressful rehearsals to the tearing down of the very last set, the film details the unique challenges and special rewards of producing theater on a regional scale. Supported in part by the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Need To Know
- #325 [TV-RE]
- In Performance at the White House
- #1901 "Memphis Soul" [TV-PG]
- The memorable soul sounds of Al Green, Mavis Staples, Carla Thomas, Otis Redding and many more are featured. The evening pays homage to Memphis, a segregated city in the 1960s where many whites and blacks nonetheless came together to make soulful music, a mix of gospel and potent rhythmic grooves. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #107 "Long Journey Home" [TV-G]
- This documentary dispels this myth of a "pure Anglo-Saxon" Appalachia as it explores the ethnic diversity of the region, the economic forces causing people to migrate into and out of the area, and the personal choices individuals make to stay, to leave, and to come back.
- BBC World News
- #23172 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19130 [TV-RE]
- #1703 "Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver/The Rambling Rooks"
- Bluegrass music Hall of Famer Doyle Lawson and his group Quicksilver and The Ramblin' Rooks, featuring former Lonesome River Band members Ronnie Bowman, Don Rigsby, and Kenny Smith perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Life
- #817 "Crane House/Red River Gorge Rock Climbers/Western Wetlands" [TV-G]
- An Asian cultural center in Louisville, rock-climbing adventures in the Red River Gorge, and swamp scenery from Western Kentucky. A 2002 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
- #1201 "Iris DeMent" [TV-G]
- Singer Iris DeMent performs songs, Sing The Delta, her first album of original material in 16 years.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2930 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #125 "Films from Louisville's 48 Hour Film Project"
- Selections from Louisville's 48 Hour Film Project include Unsupervised, a police chase film with a twist ending; Death Boundary Specialists, a comedy featuring a strange chalk outline artist; The People You Meet, a silent film about a politician who meets an interesting woman; and Murder Chase, a thriller in which an affair goes terribly wrong. [High-Definition] Watch Online