9:00 pm EDT
- Last of the Summer Wine
- #1060 "Who's Feeling Ejected Then?" [TV-PG]
- With Wesley's help and a specially made chassis, Seymour's latest invention is ready for testing. But Compo, his "executive in charge of testing," finds it far from safe.
- Before Vegas, There Was Newport
- In the 1940s and 1950s, gangsters from Cleveland, Chicago, and New York claimed Newport, Kentucky as their own and turned it into America's first major gambling town. [High-Definition]
- Keeping Up Appearances
- Hyacinth prepares for a weekend on a cruise by purchasing correct yachting gear for Richard and herself.
- The Cafe
- #105 "Fragile - Handle with Care"
- Everyone wants to know how Sarah's meeting with the literary agent went. Brenda makes her an offer, but Carol's got bigger concerns. [High-Definition]
- Anne Braden: Southern Patriot
- This film explores the extraordinary life of this American civil rights leader. Anne Braden was hailed by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in his 1963 Letter from Birmingham Jail as a white southerner whose rejection of her segregationist upbringing was "eloquent and prophetic." Braden's story explores not only the dangers of racism and political repression but also the power of a woman's life spent in commitment to social justice. [High-Definition]
- As Time Goes By
- While the American producer is scouting locations for the miniseries, Jean and Lionel hear some unexpected but welcome news from Lionel's father, Rocky.
- Austin City Limits
- #3704 "The Decemberists/Gillian Welch" [TV-PG]
- The Decemberists highlight songs from their release, The King Is Dead. Gillian Welch perform cuts from The Harrow & the Harvest. [High-Definition]
- #1704 "The Boxcars/The Skip Cherryholmes Quintet/The Chapmans"
- IBMA 2012 Instrumental Group of the Year The Boxcars, rising star Skip Cherryholmes and his quintet, and first-generation family group The Chapmans perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Lincoln: The Kentucky Years
- Based on the KET documentary Lincoln: 'I, too, am a Kentuckian', the program explores Lincoln's early life in Kentucky and its impact on him. Watch Online
- Young Lincoln
- Examines how the joys and trials of Abraham Lincoln's boyhood years formed his personality, shaped his early political notions, and molded his character. Several notable historians share their insights on this relatively little-known chapter in Lincoln's life and legacy.
- Film School Shorts
- #104 "Fire and Fury" [TV-PG]
- Short films from schools across the country include Fireworks, Pearl Was Here, and Spark. [High-Definition]
- #2703 "Black Mamba" [TV-PG]
- A team of snake handlers hopes to change public perception of what they feel is a misunderstood snake, the black mamba, one of Africa's most feared. [High-Definition]
- Gentleman from Kentucky: John Sherman Cooper
- A 1989 KET documentary on the life and political career of the revered statesman.
12:30 am Sunday, June 30
- #2601 "Homegoings" [TV-PG]
- The beauty and grace of African American funerals are explored from New York City's historic Harlem neighborhood. [High-Definition]
- #4006 "Earth from Space" [TV-G]
- Data is taken from earth-observing satellites and transformed into dazzling visual sequences, each one exposing the intricate web of forces that sustains life on earth. [High-Definition]
- Jubilee - Summertime Blues
- #1511 "Cedric Burnside and Lightnin' Malcolm/Curley Tay"
- The drums and guitar sound of Burnside and Malcolm pulsates with raw energy, and Taylor and his group dish up zydeco steeped in contemporary R & B, in performances recorded at the 2010 W.C. Handy Blues & Barbecue Festival in Henderson, Kentucky. A 2011 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Chris Isaak Live! Beyond The Sun
- Chris Isaak performs his hits, as well as songs from his latest release Beyond the Sun, from the Austin City Limits Live stage in Austin, Texas. Special guest Wanda Jackson. [High-Definition]
- #1209 "Holly Williams and Charlie Peacock" [TV-G]
- Holly Williams, daughter of Hank Jr. and granddaughter of Hank Sr., performs songs from her album, The Highway. Artist and record producer Charlie Peacock returns to vocal performance with his latest, No Man's Land.
- Great Performances
- #3508 "Dance in America: NY Export: Opus Jazz" [TV-G]
- A new production of choreographer Jerome Robbins' 1958 "ballet in sneakers," NY Export: Opus Jazz , filmed in the five boroughs of New York City. [High-Definition]
- #3111 "Rape in the Fields" [TV-14]
- The hidden price many migrant women pay working in America's fields and packing plants to stay employed and provide for their families is explored. [High-Definition]
- A Night of Stars
- The famed bluegrass trio The Kruger Brothers perform with the Murray State University Symphonic Wind Ensemble.