- Workplace Essential Skills
- #106 "Ready for Work" [TV-G]
- Understanding and demonstrating work-readiness skills. Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #2936 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Tonight
- #2028 "Future of Coal and Energy"
- Bill and his guests discuss the future of coal and energy. Scheduled guests: Bill Bissett, president of the Kentucky Coal Association; Elizabeth Crowe, executive director of the Kentucky Environmental Foundation; Paul Thompson, chief operating officer of LG&E and KU Energy; and Stephen Sanders, director of the Appalachian Citizens' Law Center. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Tuesday, July 2
- #3243 "Buick Encore" [TV-G]
- Road tests of the 2013 Buick Encore and the 2013 Audi RS 5. Also, a discussion about brake fluids. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #2935 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19136 [TV-RE]
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1310 "Chattanooga (Part 1)" [TV-G]
- An 1826 Tennessee hunting horn, a Regency cellarette once owned by Lord Byron, and an heirloom necklace with a five-carat diamond. [High-Definition]
- Composer at Work: Lorne Dechtenberg
- Composer Lorne Dechtenberg, a music student at the University of Kentucky, shares his insight and passion for music as he completes his work, Honeymoon Symphony. This film follows Dechtenberg's creative process from writing to rehearsal to performance. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Between the Lines with Barry Kibrick
- #1317 "Jared Diamond (Pulitzer Prize Winning Author - The World Until Yesterday)" [TV-G]
- Scientist and author Jared Diamond discusses what we can learn from traditional societies.
- Secrets of Henry VIII's Palace
- One of the most unique places in the world, Hampton Court is the ultimate Royal pleasure palace. Through its rooms you can chart King Henry VIII's decline from fit young warrior to bloated womanizer. [High-Definition]
- The Keeneland Legacy
- "A Thoroughbred Tradition"
- Traces the history of the Lexington-based thoroughbred racecourse and sales company, from its inception as Jack Keene's impossible dream to the reality of its current status as successful international icon for the industry. A Michael Breeding Media production.
- Arts In Context
- #201 "Trouble Puppet" [TV-G]
- Trouble Puppet Theater in Austin takes their cutting edge puppetry to levels never seen before in Texas. [High-Definition]
- Light of the Prairie: Stained Glass In South Dakota
- This documentary explores the history and culture of stained glass windows throughout South Dakota. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Mystery!
- #4318 "Inspector Lewis, Series VI: Intelligent Design" [TV-PG]
- Lewis and Hathaway examine the brutal death of a chemistry professor recently released from prison. There may be a connection to the discovery of a murdered Oxford student reported lost for 15 years. [High-Definition]
- 75 Years of Keeneland: A Look Back
- Bill Goodman sits down with Nick Nicholson, current president and CEO of Keeneland, the thoroughbred racecourse located in Lexington, Kentucky, and former presidents James E. "Ted" Bassett III and William C. "Bill" Greely, on the eve of Keeneland's 75th anniversary. A 2011 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Ted Bassett: A Kentucky Gentleman
- Discover the extraordinary life of the longtime Keeneland Race Course executive Ted Bassett, a native Kentuckian who was a decorated World War II marine and former head of the state police. Through interviews with friends, colleagues, and contemporaries a picture emerges of a humble, self-effacing man who, believing in service to others, achieved great things. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Steven Caras - See Them Dance
- The former New York City Ballet dancer kept his dream alive by becoming a dance photographer. [High-Definition]
- Call The Midwife
- #203 [TV-14]
- Jenny becomes increasingly uneasy when she finds herself working under an intimidating surgeon. The nuns and midwives meet a forthright pair of identical twins, one of whom is pregnant. [High-Definition]
- Healthy Minds
- #304 "Military Mental Wellness, Part Three: Serving Those Who Serve and Their Families" [TV-G]
- The final episode in this series examines the invisible wounds of war and their effect on families. [High-Definition]
- Run That by Me Again
- #111 "Kentucky vs. Holy Cross, 1948"
- Guests include Wallace "Wah Wah" Jones and Dale Barnstable. A 1977 KET production.
- Sew It All
- #513 "Faux Fur Fun, Cheryl Zuczek" [TV-G]
- Learn the ins and outs of working with faux fur. [High-Definition]
- Sky Island
- Explore the volcanic Jemez Mountains in New Mexico where climate change effects are dramatically altering the desert and alpine ecosystems. Meryl Streep and N. Scott Momaday narrate. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #210 [TV-G]
- Get fit with high intensity interval training.
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #208 "Salute to the Sun (Part 2)" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #117 "Tough Enough/Stars in Your Eyes" [TV-Y]
- T-Bone decides to try to "toughen up" so Sheriff Lewis will like him better. Charley changes his mind about bringing his new telescope to a party, then wonders whether the kids will still want him to come at all. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online