- Workplace Essential Skills
- #110 "Communicating with Co-Workers and Supervisors" [TV-G]
- Strategies for conflict resolution. Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #2946 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Tonight
- #2030 "State Tax Reform"
- Bill and his guests discuss state tax reform. Scheduled guests: State Senator Tom Buford, R-Nicholasville, chair of the Senate Banking and Insurance Committee; State Senator Gerald Neal, D-Louisville; Kentucky House Minority Floor Leader Jeff Hoover, R-Jamestown; and State Representative Jim Wayne, D-Louisville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Tuesday, July 16
- #3245 "$38K SUV Challenge" [TV-G]
- The $38K SUV Challenge and road test of the 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #2945 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19146 [TV-RE]
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1312 "Chattanooga (Part 3)" [TV-G]
- An heirloom 18th-century Chippendale tall chest, a unique piece of presidential memorabilia: an "8-ball" presented to Harry Truman in 1948 by the Los Angeles Press Club, and a pristine Lionel train set, circa 1930. [High-Definition]
- Looking at Painting
- #102 "Expressionism"
- Five Kentucky painters whose work falls between realism and abstraction—Patrick Adams (Nicholasville), Mark Priest (Louisville), Guinever Smith (Louisville), Karen Spears (Lexington), and Ann Tower (Lexington)—explain how they infuse the observed world with personal emotions and intellectual concerns.
- Between the Lines with Barry Kibrick
- #1306 "Larry Dean - West Coast Honky Tonk" [TV-G]
- The country music singer-songwriter is on a mission to spread the soulful poetic Honky Tonk sound.
- Secrets of Chatsworth
- Chatsworth Estate has been home to the Cavendish family for over five centuries. Discover the stories throughout its 500 years that have shaped its history. So rich are some of the tales, they have even caught the imagination of Hollywood including the film The Duchess, about Lady Georgiana Spencer and her ill-fated marriage to the 5th Duke. [High-Definition]
- Music Makes A City
- The dramatic and surprising story of the Louisville Orchestra, which earned international prominence by becoming the capital of new music in the 1950s. It's also the story of two men, conductor Robert Whitney and Mayor Charles Farnsley, who helped revitalize and transform a city that had been hard hit by a devastating flood in 1937. [High-Definition]
- Arts In Context
- #203 "Fusebox Festival 2012" [TV-G]
- Contemporary and performance art from Austin's 2012 Fusebox Festival are highlighted. [High-Definition]
- American Masters
- #2305 "A Letter to Elia" [TV-PG]
- This is a biography and autobiography — Elia Kazan's life, his sense of himself as an immigrant, as an outsider — and Martin Scorsese's early experiences seeing Kazan's films for the first time — and being forever influenced. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Mystery!
- #4320 "Endeavour, Series I: Fugue" [TV-PG]
- Morse and Thursday are confronted with a new breed of murderer, as a string of Oxford homicides continues with no end in sight. The entire police department is working round the clock and a special expert comes on to assist, but Morse's love of opera may be the key to stopping the killing. [High-Definition]
- Liberty Hall of Kentucky
- Traces the history of Frankfort's Liberty Hall, the Georgian home of Kentucky founding father Senator John Brown. The program examines the role of women on Kentucky's frontier as seen through the life of Brown's young wife, Margaretta.
- Chronicles nearly a decade of change in Morristown, Tenn., through interviews with displaced or low-wage Southern workers, Mexican immigrants, and workers and families impacted by globalization. The film shows how working-class people in Mexico and eastern Tennessee are caught in the throes of massive economic change, challenging their assumptions about work, family, nation, and community.
- Nashville Rises
- A look at the inspiring efforts of Nashville residents to overcome the devastating effects of the flood of May 2010. Billy Bob Thornton narrates. [High-Definition]
- Call The Midwife
- #205 [TV-14]
- The midwives are involved in the annual Summer Fete with the introduction of a baby show. At the ante-natal clinic, Jenny meets Nora, an impoverished mother of eight, who is distraught that she may soon have another mouth to feed. [High-Definition]
- Healthy Minds
- #306 "Eating Disorders" [TV-G]
- A look at Anorexia Nervosa features cutting edge information about treatment and a success story. [High-Definition]
- Run That by Me Again
- #102 "Centre vs. Harvard, 1921"
- Commentary on a legendary college football game with former Kentucky Gov. A.B. "Happy" Chandler, Norris Armstrong, Hope Hudgins, George Chinn, Leslie Combs II, and John Y. Brown Sr. A 1977 KET production. Watch Online
- Sew It All
- #502 "to Dye for, Kathy Cano Murillo" [TV-G]
- A funky table runner is created using fabric dyeing techniques. [High-Definition]
- Sky Island
- Explore the volcanic Jemez Mountains in New Mexico where climate change effects are dramatically altering the desert and alpine ecosystems. Meryl Streep and N. Scott Momaday narrate. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #212 [TV-G]
- Cooking with fresh fruits and vegetables from the market.
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #218 "Sit a While" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #203 "Nothing To Fur But Fur Itself/Jetta's Project" [TV-Y]
- After being scared by a ghost movie, T-Bone resolves not to let fear get the best of him—but that's easier said than done. Jetta takes unfair advantage of her friendship with Charley and Emily to win a model-building contest. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online