- GED Connection
- #120 "Civics and Government" [TV-G]
- Explores the foundations and structure of American government and the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2949 [TV-RE]
- #1707 "J.D. Crowe & The New South/Audie Blaylock and Redline"
- Bluegrass legend J. D. Crowe and his group The New South and award-winning vocalist and guitarist Audie Blaylock and his group Redline perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Friday, July 19
- Louisville Life
- #705 "Blackacre State Nature Preserve/Adrienne & Co. Bakery and Cafe/Mayor Greg Fischer/The Marcus Lindsey"
- Visit Blackacre State Nature Preserve and Historic Homestead where urban children can explore farm life; taste the tempting treats of Adrienne & Co. Bakery and Cafe; an interview with Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer; and the unique space of The Marcus Lindsey. A 2013 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #2948 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19149 [TV-RE]
- The This Old House Hour
- #1116 [TV-G]
- Work begins on a 1935 English-style cottage the homeowners hope to turn into an accessible in-law residence for aging parents. Plus, hanging a flat panel television on the wall, different types of electrical outlets, and controlling yard insects without the use of pesticides are highlighted. [High-Definition]
- Celtic Crossroads
- Highlights the various roots and instruments of Celtic music. The concert abounds with fusions of traditional Irish music, bluegrass, gypsy, and jazz while pulsating with the rhythms of exciting Irish dance percussion.
- Doc Martin
- #401 "Better The Devil" [TV-PG]
- Life has become ever more infuriating for Dr. Martin Ellingham since the heart-wrenching decision to call off his marriage to Louisa. Martin has begun to question what keeps him in Cornwall. On a visit to the hospital, Martin is stunned to meet Edith, his old girlfriend from medical school days who is now a top-ranking doctor with a flourishing private practice. Martin learns there is a prestigious surgeon's job opening up in London that is perfect for him if he can overcome his blood phobia. But all Martin's thoughts of the future are turned upside-down when Louisa unexpectedly returns to Portwenn. She wants nothing to do with Martin, but she has big news of her own. [High-Definition]
- Lewis & Clark: The Journey of the Corps of Discovery
- #102 [TV-PG]
- With the help of guide Sacagawea and friendly Native American tribes, Lewis and Clark and the Corps of Discovery make it through the snowy Bitterroot Mountains. After crossing the Continental Divide, they find themselves at last traveling with the current instead of struggling against it. Finally they catch sight of their goal: the Pacific Ocean. [High-Definition]
- The Keeneland Legacy
- "A Thoroughbred Tradition"
- Traces the history of the Lexington-based thoroughbred racecourse and sales company, from its inception as Jack Keene's impossible dream to the reality of its current status as successful international icon for the industry. A Michael Breeding Media production.
- Ted Bassett: A Kentucky Gentleman
- Discover the extraordinary life of the longtime Keeneland Race Course executive Ted Bassett, a native Kentuckian who was a decorated World War II marine and former head of the state police. Through interviews with friends, colleagues, and contemporaries a picture emerges of a humble, self-effacing man who, believing in service to others, achieved great things. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Islands of Britain
- #102 "The West" [TV-PG]
- The journey includes tiny island of Piel, near Barrow-in-Furness in Cumbria; the chain of islands known as the Outer Hebrides in Scotland, which are surrounded by some of the most dangerous seas in Britain; the Isle of Man; and Rathlin, the only inhabited island off the coast of Northern Ireland. [High-Definition]
- Extraordinary Women
- #107 "Agatha Christie" [TV-G]
- In a career that spanned more than half a century and two world wars, Agatha Christie wrote 80 novels and short stories, creating such unforgettable characters as Hercule Poirot and Miss Jane Marple. [High-Definition]
- #2806 "Elsa's Legacy: The Born Free Story" [TV-PG]
- The dramatic story of the Adamsons' rescue of three lion cubs and their attachment to Elsa, whom they released back into the wild, was the first filmic exploration of animals as individuals. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky State Fair: A Century of Memories
- Celebrates 100 years of the Kentucky State Fair with a look at the music, the midway, Freedom Hall, agricultural competitions, food, and more. A 2005 KET production.
- Land Between The Lakes 50th Anniversary
- This program explores the history and creation of this national treasure, designated as a National Recreation Area in 1963. The Land Between the Lakes' early days under the Tennessee Valley Authority to its continued mission with the USDA Forest Service are highlighted. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #3704 "Ghosts of Machu Picchu" [TV-PG]
- A new generation of archeologists probe areas of Machu Picchu that haven't been touched since the time of the Incas. [High-Definition]
- Distinguished Kentuckian
- #124 "Wilson Wyatt Sr." [TV-G]
- World War II-era Louisville mayor Wilson Wyatt Sr. also served as lieutenant governor under Bert T. Combs from 1959 to 1963. In 1968, Wyatt played a significant role at the Democratic National Convention by working out a compromise over the party's platform position on the Vietnam War. A 1977 KET production. Watch Online
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #101 "Anyone Can Do It!" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #204 "Stinky Friends/He's Wonderful Mr. Bleakman" [TV-Y]
- Emily Elizabeth tells Clifford he's not allowed to play in a certain field, but he just can't resist sneaking into it. Mr. Bleakman gets a little grumpy when Clifford messes up his new potato garden. [High-Definition]
- Arturo Alonzo Sandoval: The Fabric of Art
- A profile of Arturo Sandoval, professor of art at the University of Kentucky and internationally recognized fiber artist. Sandoval, whose works appear in the Museum of Modern Art in New York and in galleries throughout the country, is interviewed in his studio and is seen installing a monumental work at UK's Singletary Center for the Arts in Lexington. A 2003 KET production.