6:00 pm EDT
- BBC World News America
- #17207 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #514 "Ruff Follows His Dream" [TV-Y]
- Ruff sends Marco to learn what it takes to own and care for an elephant. Marc and Rubye go indoor skydiving. [High-Definition]
- On the Ohio with John Ed Pearce
- Pulitzer Prize-winning writer and columnist John Ed Pearce cruises down the Ohio River, stopping frequently along the way to relate historical anecdotes and facts about the river, its people, and its towns. A 1987 KET production. Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32168 [TV-RE]
- #116 "Codename: Icky" [TV-Y]
- In the watery depths of Aquari-yum, the kids and Hacker search for a giant cyber-slug that feeds on pure energy. Hoping to use the slug to attack Motherboard's circuitry and disable her once and for all, Hacker plants a listening device to tap into the communications systems of the vessels in which Digit and the kids are traveling. Realizing that Hacker can overhear their conversations, the kids devise a series of codes so they can send messages in secret. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10720 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Muse
- #503 "Frank X Walker: I Dedicate This Ride"
- Through poetry and drama, Kentucky writer and Affrilachian Poets founder Frank X Walker illuminates the life of 19th century African-American jockey Isaac Murphy. The program includes dramatic segments performed by Lexington Children's Theatre. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Adolph Rupp: Myth, Legend, and Fact
- A documentary exploring the career and reputation of legendary University of Kentucky basketball coach Adolph Rupp. Former players, assistant coaches, and administrators address some of the commonly held perceptions about Rupp, his reputation, and his role in the civil rights issues of the 1960s. A production of WKYT-TV/Lexington.
- Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
- #1005 "The New Retirement Conversation" [TV-RE]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3939 "July 26, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Joe Arnold, political reporter, WHAS-TV in Louisville; Al Cross, director of the Institute for Rural Journalism and Community Issues, University of Kentucky; and Tom Loftus, Frankfort bureau chief, Louisville Courier-Journal. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Doc Martin
- #402 "Uneasy Lies The Head" [TV-PG]
- Martin struggles to deal with the news of Louisa's pregnancy. But Louisa is adamant that she does not want Martin involved. She is hired to teach at the local school, but the headmaster is acting strangely. He has an arm that rises up into the air without him seeming to notice it! At the hospital for a routine check-up, Louisa discovers that Edith is going to be her doctor. She also learns something about Martin and Edith's relationship during medical school that shocks her. Upon returning to school, Louisa discovers that the headmaster has taken her pupils down to the treacherous rock pools of Roscarrock Cove for a nature walk. She alerts Martin and he rushes there to try and save the children. [High-Definition]
- The McLaughlin Group
- #3131 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week with Gwen Ifill
- #5304 [TV-RE]
- Movie Classics
- #1017 "The Thomas Crown Affair" [TV-M]
- In this Academy Award-winning, Norman Jewison-directed caper, Steve McQueen stars as a Boston tycoon who pulls off a daring bank heist just for kicks. Faye Dunaway plays the insurance investigator who eventually falls in love with him. (1968)
- Renfro Valley: Kentucky's Country Music Capital
- A look at the history of the renowned music barn through archival footage and interviews. A KET Fund for Independent Production. Watch Online
- Charlie Rose - The Week
- #102 [TV-RE]
- Great Performances
- #3901 "Dancing at Jacob's Pillow: Never Stand Still" [TV-PG]
- Narrated by acclaimed choreographer Bill T. Jones, the story of Jacob's Pillow as an international dance center is interwoven throughout this performance documentary with footage and images from the Pillow's rare and extensive archives. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #101 "Sunnyside of Life" [TV-G]
- Celebrates the legacy of the country music dynasty the Carter Family by focusing on the Carter Family Fold in Maces Spring, Va., an old-time music hall founded in 1975 by Janette, Joe, and Gladys, the children of A.P. and Sara Carter. The film features Saturday night performances at the Fold by such artists as the Home Folks, Red Clay Ramblers, and Hot Mud Family. The film also includes a history of the Carter Family.
- Kentucky's Natural Heritage
- #101 "Lilley Cornett Woods"
- The Lilley Cornett Woods National Natural Landmark and state wildlife refuge is one of Kentucky's few remaining tracts of virgin forest. Of the 90 species of trees and shrubs found here, the oldest pre-date the pilgrim's arrival at plymoth Rock.
- BBC World News
- #23207 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19155 [TV-RE]
- #1708 "The Roys/Darin & Brooke Aldridge/The Bankesters"
- Brother and sister duo The Roys, the "sweethearts of bluegrass" Darin & Brooke Aldridge, and up-and-coming stars The Bankesters perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Life
- #919 "ROTC Training/Cave City Farmers' Market/Artist Debbie Joplin/Wild Horse Adoption" [TV-G]
- Army ROTC training at Fort Knox; fresh fruits, vegetables, and more at the Cave City Farmers' Market; mixed-media artist Debbie Joplin of Crestwood, who creates sculptures from hand-dyed silk; and a Bagdad couple who have adopted two wild horses. A 2003 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
- #1206 "Adrian Legg and the Dunwells" [TV-G]
- Acoustic guitar wizard Adrian Legg performs selections from his latest album, Slow Guitar, followed by acclaimed British folk quintet The Dunwells.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2955 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #105 "Films by Amy Trivinomo, Steve Middleton, Edward Franklin, and Nicholas Cartwright"
- Short films include: Milk and Honey by Amy Trivinomo, Fire in the Mountains by Steve MiddletonUn Hijo de Cualquier Madre es un Demonio by Edward Franklin, and Arcadian Carnage by Nicholas Cartwright. A 2010 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online