- #1206 "Adrian Legg and the Dunwells" [TV-G]
- Acoustic guitar wizard Adrian Legg performs selections from his latest album, Slow Guitar, followed by acclaimed British folk quintet The Dunwells.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2955 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #105 "Films by Amy Trivinomo, Steve Middleton, Edward Franklin, and Nicholas Cartwright"
- Short films include: Milk and Honey by Amy Trivinomo, Fire in the Mountains by Steve MiddletonUn Hijo de Cualquier Madre es un Demonio by Edward Franklin, and Arcadian Carnage by Nicholas Cartwright. A 2010 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Saturday, July 27
- Tavis Smiley
- #2954 [TV-RE]
- How Hollywood Does It
- #105 "Mise-en-scene"
- Mise-en-scene, looks at how filmmakers make decisions about what is put before the camera. Mise-en-scene includes costumes, props, set design, positioning of actors, and other elements. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19155 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week with Gwen Ifill
- #5304 [TV-RE]
- Studio 89
- #602 "Josh Eagle"
- Southern Ohio natives Josh Eagle and The Harvest City perform songs from their album, Show Your Teeth. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose - The Week
- #102 [TV-RE]
- Live from the Artists Den
- #604 "Ed Sheeran" [TV-PG]
- At the historic meeting house of the New York Society for Ethical Culture on Manhattan's Upper West Side, rising British star Ed Sheeran peforms songs that include "We Are" and "The A Team." [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3901 "Dancing at Jacob's Pillow: Never Stand Still" [TV-PG]
- Narrated by acclaimed choreographer Bill T. Jones, the story of Jacob's Pillow as an international dance center is interwoven throughout this performance documentary with footage and images from the Pillow's rare and extensive archives. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #101 "Sunnyside of Life" [TV-G]
- Celebrates the legacy of the country music dynasty the Carter Family by focusing on the Carter Family Fold in Maces Spring, Va., an old-time music hall founded in 1975 by Janette, Joe, and Gladys, the children of A.P. and Sara Carter. The film features Saturday night performances at the Fold by such artists as the Home Folks, Red Clay Ramblers, and Hot Mud Family. The film also includes a history of the Carter Family.
- The Buddha
- Award-winning filmmaker David Grubin tells the story of the Buddha's life. This documentary draws upon the work of some of the world's greatest artists and sculptors, who across two millennia have depicted the Buddha's life in art rich in beauty and complexity. [High-Definition]
- David Phelps Classic
- Grammy-winning tenor, David Phelps, brings an electrifying voice to a variety of classical selections, patriotic standards, and inspirational favorites. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1010 "Kentucky's Last Great Places: A Kentucky Life Special" [TV-G]
- A rare opportunity to journey to some of the few remaining places that look much as they did when the first European settlers began arriving in Kentucky. Inspired by the book Kentucky's Last Great Places, written and photographed by Thomas Barnes, host Dave Shuffett explores hidden areas in every corner of the Commonwealth. A 2004 KET production.
- Nazi Mega Weapons
- #102 "U-Boat Base" [TV-PG]
- Examine the impenetrable submarine pens the Nazis built to protect U-boats from Allied attacks. Such was their size and strength that these pens survive today, a testament to their engineering. [High-Definition]
- Math Basics
- #101 "Beginning"
- Orientation to the series; basic mathematics vocabulary; applying math to real-life settings.
- The This Old House Hour
- #1117 [TV-G]
- The bad shed dormer is removed at the house and work starts on a barrier-free entry. Plus, how to maintain kitchen appliances and installing a rain gutter, downspout, and rain barrel are highlighted. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #213 [TV-G]
- What's unique in you?
- Math Basics
- #102 "Getting Up to Speed"
- Basic concepts of arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Kentucky Afield
- #2942 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bob the Builder
- #702 "Scoop the Artist/Roley's Rovers" [TV-Y]
- Scoop is star struck when he meets famous artist, David Mockney, and decides he wants to be an artist too! When the machines find an old football to play with, Wendy jokes that they need a mascot. [High-Definition]
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- #1580 "Mistakes" [TV-Y]
- Mister Rogers explains that making mistakes is just part of being human. Then he visits Brockett's Bakery, where Chef Brockett is having trouble whipping a batch of cream. When the castle is decorated for a poetry reading, Prince Tuesday learns that even his father makes mistakes. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1805 "Pawpaw Research/Pawpaw Recipe/Rural Post Offices/Short Creek"
- Learn about Kentucky State University's research and domestication of that tropical-tasting fruit - the pawpaw, Chef Bob Perry from UK's College of Sustainable Agriculture prepares a pawpaw dish, Dave and Toby take a trip to Leslie County to learn about rural post offices, and a look at Pulaski County's Short Creek - the story Kentucky Life Facebook friends chose in an online vote. A 2012 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [High-Definition] Watch Online