6:00 pm EDT
- BBC World News America
- #17214 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #519 "Long Glen Silver And The Pursuit Of The Golden Fetchie!" [TV-Y]
- Ruff's nephew Glen has been playing a pirate-themed video game on the Go Get It! website. Through this game he's somehow gotten into the Go Get It! mainframe computer, and discovers that they're hunting for something called The Golden Fetchie. Ruff wants to find the FETCHie first, so he sends the kids off to the island. And at Glen's request, he makes them dress up as pirates. [High-Definition]
- Our Kentucky
- See the Commonwealth as you have never seen it before. Explore Kentucky's scenic and natural beauty in high-definition. A 2009 KET production.
- Nightly Business Report
- #32173 [TV-RE]
- #701 "Gone with the Fog" [TV-Y]
- The CyberSquad is in Gollywood making a movie when Glittertown's top designer, hairdresser, and make-up artist go missing in a dense and unexpected fog. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10725 [TV-RE]
- Expeditions with Patrick McMillan
- #101 "California, An Ecological Island" [TV-G]
- The coasts, shrublands, deserts, and mountains of San Diego county in California are examined. [High-Definition]
- Lexington in the 40s: Swingin' in the Bluegrass
- Central Kentuckians recall the big band music scene in the Bluegrass during the World War II era, when Lexingtonians danced in clubs like Joyland, the Green Dome, and the Cotton Club and in the ballrooms of the Phoenix and Lafayette hotels. Archival photographs and film footage, some not seen since the 1940s, illustrate the memories of those places and times.
- Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
- #1006 "Affording Your Retirement" [TV-RE]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3940 "Aug. 2, 2013"
- Host Ferrell Wellman and a panel of journalists are at the annual Fancy Farm Picnic previewing the political speeches and upcoming elections. Guests: Jack Brammer, political writer Lexington Herald-Leader; Ronnie Ellis, Frankfort reporter, CNHI News Service; and Chad Lampe, news director, WKMS radio in Murray. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Doc Martin
- #403 "Perish Together As Fools" [TV-PG]
- Martin is shocked to find Louisa and Aunt Joan knocking at his door before his office has opened. Louisa has had a medical scare and wants Martin's reassurance that everything is fine. P.C. Penhale, still officially the world's worst policeman, has an unexpected visitor - his older brother Sam. Martin notices that Sam has some problems with his memory and co-ordination. It's probably just a virus, but when Martin takes Sam's family history, he decides there is a very small possibility that Sam has a rare genetic disease. It turns out that Martin diagnoses a different illness that will change Penhale's opinion of his brother forever. [High-Definition]
- My Kentucky Home
- #101 "Crittenden County"
- A historical look at Crittenden County and its economic and social contribution to the state.
- The McLaughlin Group
- #3132 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week with Gwen Ifill
- #5305 [TV-RE]
- Movie Classics
- #1071 "The Sunshine Boys" [TV-PG]
- After a long separation, two former vaudeville partners reunite to renew their friendship and their feud. Walter Matthau, George Burns, and Richard Benjamin star. (1975) [High-Definition]
- Explores life at the Abbey of Gethsemani in Nelson County, one of the best-known monasteries in the world, showcasing its beauty and serenity while examining the struggles of those who live there. Produced and directed by Morgan Atkinson with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production, this program received a Gabriel Award from the Catholic Academy for Communications Arts Professionals.
- Charlie Rose - The Week
- #103 [TV-RE]
- Great Performances
- #3808 "Vienna Philharmonic Summer Night Concert 2013" [TV-G]
- Led by guest conductor Lorin Maazel, the world-renowned Vienna Philharmonic presents its annual open-air concert, this year saluting "Wagner & Verdi," in the magnificent gardens of Austria's Imperial Schonbrunn Palace. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #102 "Big Lever" [TV-G]
- In 1978 Richard Nixon chose Letcher County, Ky., for his first public appearance since resigning the presidency. Priceless footage of his visit introduces this incisive and sometimes hilarious look at the engines that drive American politics. The film explores the machinations of party politics in this rural and staunchly Republican county.
- Charlie Rose
- #19160 [TV-RE]
- #1709 "Michael Cleveland & Flamekeeper/Jaclyn Sites: Grand Master Fiddle Champion/Kids on Bluegrass"
- Premier fiddler Michael Cleveland and Flamekeeper, 2012 Grand Master Fiddle Champion Jaclyn (Jacie) Sites, and the youthful performers of Kids on Bluegrass perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- BBC World News
- #23214 [TV-RE]
- #1207 "Wanda Jackson and Shemekia Copeland" [TV-G]
- Wanda Jackson, known as "The Queen of Rockabilly," performs songs from her studio album, Unfinished Business, followed by blues singer Shemekia Copeland and selections from her latest, 33 1/3.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2960 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #106 "Films by Josh Flowers, Kathryn Spivey, William Talbert, and John Fitch"
- Short films include: Questionable Taste by Josh Flowers, Backwards Compatible by Kathryn Spivey, Metastasis by William Talbert, and The Library by John Fitch. A 2010 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online