- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1648 [TV-RE]
- Queen Victoria's Empire
- #101 "Engines of Change" [TV-G]
- Explores the changes brought to Britain by the Industrial Revolution as mass migration from the countryside to the cities creates overcrowding, pollution, and disease epidemics. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #304 "Ed McClanahan"
- Part of the acclaimed KET series Signature, this 1995 documentary profiles author and University of Kentucky professor Ed McClanahan, from his experiences as a member of the Merry Pranksters in California in the 1960s to his sprawling novel The Natural Man and his autobiographical work Famous People I Have Known. A 2010 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Monday, August 5
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #830 "David Gergen"
- Bill's guest is David Gergen, a senior political analyst for CNN and a professor of public service at Harvard University. Gergen was the former editor of U.S. News and World Report and served as an advisor for Presidents Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and Clinton. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- European Journal
- #3131 "Air Conditioning for a Glacier" [TV-G]
- Burgoo! A Southern Tradition
- A look at the history of this traditional Kentucky staple.
- Scully/The World Show
- #1615 [TV-G]
- Theater Talk
- #622 "In the Lower Depths with Barbra, plus On Broadway with Evans & Feldman" [TV-G]
- Guests are Michael Urie and playwright Jonathan Tolins of Buyer & Cellar, Tolins's new hit comedy at Rattlestick Playwrights Theater, inspired by an unlikely subject, Barbra Streisand's lavish coffee table book, My Passion for Design.
- Call The Midwife
- #208 [TV-14]
- Chummy and PC Noakes face challenges as they settle back into life. Fred is in high spirits when his pregnant daughter and her young son arrive. Jenny has a potential love interest. In Poplar, old buildings are demolished to make way for new flats. [High-Definition]
- On Story
- #306 "A Conversation with Damon Lindelof, Co-Creator of Lost and Co-writer/Producer STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS" [TV-G]
- The co-creator of the series Lost has also co-written Prometheus and Star Trek Into Darkness. [High-Definition]
- Discovering Hamlet
- Documents how actor Kenneth Branagh and director Derek Jacobi found new depths in Shakespeare's classic drama.
- Great Performances
- #3808 "Vienna Philharmonic Summer Night Concert 2013" [TV-G]
- Led by guest conductor Lorin Maazel, the world-renowned Vienna Philharmonic presents its annual open-air concert, this year saluting "Wagner & Verdi," in the magnificent gardens of Austria's Imperial Schonbrunn Palace. [High-Definition]
- Before Vegas, There Was Newport
- In the 1940s and 1950s, gangsters from Cleveland, Chicago, and New York claimed Newport, Kentucky as their own and turned it into America's first major gambling town. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1222 "Dr. Clark's Kentucky Treasures" [TV-G]
- A special expanded edition tours 11 places designated by the late historian Dr. Thomas Clark as sites every Kentuckian should visit: the Abbey of Gethsemani, Augusta, the Cane Ridge Meeting House, Cumberland Gap, the Falls of the Ohio, the Fitchburg Iron Furnace, Land Between the Lakes, Lilley Cornett Woods, Mammoth Cave, Shaker Village at Pleasant Hill, and the Speed Art Museum. A 2006 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. Watch Online
- The Bletchley Circle
- #103 [TV-14]
- Susan tells the other women that she came face to face with the killer - and he let her go. Following the death of a former spy who had been helpful in identifying the perpetrator, the women consider whether to continue their pursuit. [High-Definition]
- Architect Robert A.M. Stern: Presence of the Past
- As a boy growing up in working class Brooklyn, Robert A. M. Stern would gaze across the river at the gleaming towers of Manhattan. Today, he heads a successful New York architectural firm with commissions from around the world. This program explores how Stern bridges the divide between modernists and traditionalists and puts Stern's work in the context of a larger debate among achitects. [High-Definition]
- GED Connection en Espanol
- #105 "Escritura organizada" [TV-G]
- Experienced writers offer useful organizing techniques.
- Great Old Amusement Parks
- Long before the giant theme parks, the United States had numerous more modest parks, including Playland in Rye, NY; Holiday World in Santa Claus, IN; and California's Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. [High-Definition]
- Journeys In India
- #113 "Old and New Delhi, A City of Contrasts" [TV-G]
- Journey through the capital of India and visit the tomb of Humayun and the National Gandhi Museum. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Highway 31W
- Documents the 200-year history of the road that, long before the interstates, was the connecting link between Louisville and Nashville.
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #112 "Energy-Charge Breathing" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #134 "Jetta's Tall Tale/The Big Fetch" [TV-Y]
- Clifford's friends find memorable junk in his dog house. Jetta is jealous of her new baby brother. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #441 "Dr. Twyla Hernandez"
- A discussion with Dr. Twyla Hernandez, assistant professor of Christian Missions at Cambellsville University. [High-Definition]