6:00 pm EDT
- BBC World News America
- #17241 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #306 "How Not To Impress a Poodle's Mother" [TV-Y]
- Ruff has finally figured out how to get Charlene the poodle to fall for him: by impressing her mother, Nell! He sends Sam, Harsha, and DJ to the beach to sculpt a giant letter "N" in her honor. And to prepare for his date, he dispatches Jay to a salon to learn about hair and beauty. [High-Definition]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #833 "Declan Coyle"
- Bill speaks with Declan Coyle, one of Ireland's most experienced leadership training and development consultants. Coyle has worked with senior management teams worldwide at numerous companies such as Alltech and GlaxoSmithKline. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32192 [TV-RE]
- #126 "Out of Sync" [TV-Y]
- Hacker disrupts the Music of the Spheres, which controls and protects the balance and harmony of the Mount Olympus cybersite, and throws the site into utter chaos. The kids and Digit have until sunset to make the sound of the music right by re-creating the melody and finding the missing element in the pattern. [High-Definition]
- #706 "Strange Birds in the Tree of Heaven"
- Host Bill Goodman and a panel of guests discuss Karen Salyer McElmurray's first novel, an intense and gloomy multigenerational tale set in the hills around Inez. A 2005 KET production. Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10744 [TV-RE]
- Just Seen It
- #307 [TV-PG]
- The films Closed Circuit, Jobs, Passion, and The Grandmaster are reviewed. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Highway 31W
- Documents the 200-year history of the road that, long before the interstates, was the connecting link between Louisville and Nashville.
- Louisville Life
- #711 "Casey Hyland/Decca/The Clifton Center - John Harris/Little Eatz"
- Meet contemporary glass artist Casey Hyland; visit Decca restaurant and meet chef Annie Pettry and owner Chad Sheffield; an interview with John Harris, executive director of The Clifton Center, an historic facility that serves as a gathering place for art and culture; and a pug dog named Winston is the inspiration behind Little Eatz gourmet goodies. A 2013 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Tim Farmer's Country Kitchen
- Tim shows you his easy but unique fried fish recipe with sides of homemade coleslaw and hush puppies. Spend some time with the Moron Brother's and then finish the night with a thick and hearty High Dollar Soup. [High-Definition]
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1511 "Billings (Part 2)" [TV-G]
- A 19th-century Japanese suit of armor, an 1874 oil painting by noted Swiss artist Luigi Rossi, and a circa 1825 Parisian gilt bronze plateau. [High-Definition]
- The This Old House Hour
- #1122 [TV-G]
- Installing ceilings, rustic plaster and old beams complete the Old World look of the walls, installing a self-contained membrane bioreactor system, and a granite and cobble border adorns the driveway. Plus, a whole-house energy audit is performed. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #2947 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- Meet Mark Eubanks who makes and plays dulcimers; visit Vent Haven Museum, a haven for ventriloquist's dummies; a look at the unique animals at Kentucky Down Under; and meet the winner of the American Farm Bureau Nation Young Farmers & Ranchers Achievement Award. [High-Definition]
- Doc Martin
- #407 "Do Not Disturb" [TV-PG]
- To solve her farm's money problems, Aunt Joan starts a small bed-and-breakfast business. Pauline's suspicions are confirmed when she steams open a confidential letter addressed to Martin and discovers his contract offer for the London job. Martin deals with the victim of an accident without hesitation, proving to both himself and Edith that his blood phobia is completely cured, and he is now fully able to be a surgeon in London again. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Mystery!
- #4323 "Silk" [TV-14]
- Barrister Martha Costello is under pressure to win cases as she aspires to rise to the rank of Queen's Counsel, also known as "taking Silk." Her opposing counsel in a major case is Clive, a rival barrister in her chambers. Maxine Peake and Rupert Penry-Jones star. [High-Definition]
- Rovers, Wrestlers, and Stars: The Quonset Auditorium
- Chronicles Quonset Auditorium in Bowling Green, Kentucky, which served local legends and national stars in the post-WW II entertainment boom. Through oral histories, the film provides a glimpse into the lives of diverse entertainers, ranging from country, R&B, and gospel musicians to professional wrestlers whose paths intersected during a time when segregation was being challenged. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- Byron Crawford hosts a special two-hour edition featuring people and places along the state's eastern and northern borders. Topics include the restored pioneer community near Cumberland Gap known as the Hensley Settlement, Louisville's Fourth Street, the historical statues along Covington's riverfront, an annual Native American powwow in Christian County, the Paramount Theater in Ashland, the Museum of the American Quilter's Society in Paducah, the Maplewood Cemetery in Mayfield, television host Nick Clooney, a young rodeo champion, author Robert Rennick, thumb-picking guitarists, and canoeists exploring caves around Mammoth Cave. A 1999 KET production. Watch Online
- Smothered: The Censorship Struggles of the Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour
- Examines the turmoil that surrounded the late-1960s variety show, including the events that led to its cancellation and the censorship battle when the brothers took on CBS in a landmark lawsuit.
- Charlie Rose
- #19179 [TV-RE]
- Main Street: More Than Just a Place
- Meet visionaries from all across the Commonwealth who are working to preserve our downtowns' heritages and give back life to those boarded-up historical buildings.
- BBC World News
- #23241 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky's Greenside
- #104 "Mammoth Cave"
- Go behind the scenes to see how Mammoth Cave is leading the way in park sustainability so that future generations can enjoy one of the world's seven modern natural wonders. [High-Definition]
- GED Connection
- #107 "Effective Sentences" [TV-G]
- How to write complete and correct sentences and how to fix or improve problem sentences.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2979 [TV-RE]
- #1713 "Larry Cordle & Lonesome Standard Time/Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers"
- Bluegrass veteran Larry Cordle and his group Lonesome Standard Time and 2012 IBMA Emerging Artists of the Year Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online