- GED Connection
- #111 "Passing the GED Reading Test" [TV-G]
- Reviews the skills required, the subjects covered, and the kinds of questions included on the GED reading test.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2989 [TV-RE]
- #1715 "Darrell Webb Band/Newtown/Jesse McReynolds & The Virginia Boys"
- 2012 IBMA Emerging Artist of the Year nominee Darrell Webb Band, Kentucky-based group Newtown; and bluegrass icon Jesse McReynolds and his group The Virginia Boys Reunion perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Friday, September 13
- Louisville Life
- #713 "River City Drum Corp/Nord's Bakery/U.S. Rep. John Yarmuth/Trent Altman"
- Founded in 1990, the River City Drum Corps is a youth organization that molds traditional African drumming, percussive music training, performance and cultural education; Nord's Bakery, formerly Klein's, has been in Louisville's Germantown neighborhood for 70 years; an interview with U.S. Rep. John Yarmuth (KY-3); and meet artist Trent Altman who was diagnosed with autism as a child. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #2988 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19189 [TV-RE]
- The This Old House Hour
- #1124 [TV-G]
- Salvaged hearth tile and stained quarter-sawn oak floors revive the look of the original cottage. Also, installing several types of surge protection and how to cut and shape rocks for hardscaping projects are shared. [High-Definition]
- My Kentucky Home
- #103 "Greenville (Part 1)"
- Historian Tom Brizendine, Dorothy Martin, Becky Keith, and Jamie Wells discuss the history and exciting changes going on in Greenville.
- Doc Martin
- #501 "Preserve The Romance" [TV-PG]
- Martin finds his return to London delayed by the birth of his son, and then again by some sad news. Meanwhile he begins to have serious doubts about the competency of the new doctor after she misdiagnoses a patient and dishes out prescriptions for totally inappropriate drugs. [High-Definition]
- American Masters
- #2604 "Billie Jean King" [TV-PG]
- This film looks back to the 12-year old southern California girl who played tennis on public courts, observed disparity and unfairness, and never stopped trying to remedy the situation. King presents her own story with perspective added by Rosie Casals, Chris Evert, Venus Williams, Gloria Steinem, Elton John, and Bobby Riggs' son. [High-Definition]
- Along Kentucky 80
- Journalist John Ed Pearce travels across southern Kentucky on state Hwy. 80, from the Breaks of the Big Sandy on the Virginia border to Columbus-Belmont Battlefield State Park on the Mississippi River. Stops along the way include Mammoth Cave, Lake Cumberland, Logan County sites with historic connections to Jesse James and Andrew Jackson, the South Union Shaker village, Bowling Green, and Cadiz. A 1992 KET production. Watch Online
- Last Tango In Halifax
- #101 [TV-14]
- Celia and Alan, childhood sweethearts reunited after 60 years, are stranded when Alan's car is stolen. They phone their respective daughters, arrogant Caroline and happy-go-lucky Gillian, to pick them up. [High-Definition]
- Wilderness Road
- Author and University of Kentucky professor Gurney Norman retraces the route of the famous pioneer trail from Kingsport, TN to Boonesborough and gets perspectives on the region's history from a retired forester, a Cherokee teacher, and a Laurel County farmer. A 1991 KET production. Watch Online
- Sky Island
- Explore the volcanic Jemez Mountains in New Mexico where climate change effects are dramatically altering the desert and alpine ecosystems. Meryl Streep and N. Scott Momaday narrate. [High-Definition]
- Great Plains: America's Lingering Wild
- #101 "A Long Hard Struggle" [TV-G]
- Nature photographer Michael Forsberg examines the remaining wildness in the Great Plains of North America. [High-Definition]
- Earthflight, A Nature Special Presentation
- #102 "Africa" [TV-PG]
- Fly and arrow-dive with cape gannets among sharks, dolphins, whales, and the great sardine run. Soar with fish eagles, flamingoes, kelp gulls, and vultures to see the most animal-packed continent with fresh eyes. [High-Definition]
- Explores life at the Abbey of Gethsemani in Nelson County, one of the best-known monasteries in the world, showcasing its beauty and serenity while examining the struggles of those who live there. Produced and directed by Morgan Atkinson with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production, this program received a Gabriel Award from the Catholic Academy for Communications Arts Professionals.
- News Quiz
- #2901 "Sept. 12, 2013" [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #4016 "Ground Zero Supertower" [TV-14]
- NOVA returns to Ground Zero in New York City to witness the the completion of One World Trade Center, the skyscraper rising up 104 stories and 1,776 feet from the site where the Twin Towers once stood. [High-Definition]
- Distinguished Kentuckian
- #104 "Everett Moore" [TV-G]
- A profile of Everett Moore, one-time president and chairman of the board of Fruit of the Loom. Born in Franklin County, Moore joined the Union Underwear Company in the early 1930s and worked his way up to vice president in 1940. Union Underwear became Fruit of the Loom in 1959. Moore died in April 1993 at the age of 85. A 1984 KET production. Watch Online
- Telling Tales
- #102 "The Two Gals"
- A story about a good sister and a bad sister, told by Appalachian storyteller Anndrena Belcher.
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #215 "Salute to the Sun" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #105 "Great Race/Tummy Trouble" [TV-Y]
- T-Bone learns that it's more important to do your best than to win. And when they stuff themselves with treats, Clifford and his dog friends learn that too much of a good thing can be bad. [High-Definition]
- Silas House - Visiting Author
- Acclaimed Kentucky author Silas House discusses his book Eli the Good to an assembly at St. Catherine's College in Springfield, Kentucky. [High-Definition]