- Tavis Smiley
- #2995 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #113 "Films by Steve Middleton and Robert Beatty"
- Steve Middleton's film Zen Furnace allows us a glimpse into the seldom seen Furnace Mountain Zen Retreat Center located in the Red River Gorge area of Eastern Kentucky. Also featuring The Appearants by Robert Beatty. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Saturday, September 21
- Tavis Smiley
- #2994 [TV-RE]
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- Affirmative Action remains one of the most divisive issues in American society. Jonathan discusses the issue with Randall Kennedy, law professor at Harvard University, who spoke recently at the Louisville Free Public Library. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19195 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week with Gwen Ifill
- #5312 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Derby Festival's 50th Celebration
- Celebrates 50 years of the Commonwealth's largest annual event and one of Louisville's most popular entertainment attractions—the Kentucky Derby Festival. A 2004 KET production.
- Charlie Rose: The Week
- #110 [TV-RE]
- Infinity Hall Live
- #202 "Cowboy Junkies" [TV-PG]
- The Canadian group showcase their languid guitars and ethereal vocals in an intimate performance. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3614 "The Hollow Crown: Richard II" [TV-14]
- The foolish, young King Richard initiates his downfall by banishing his cousin Henry Bolingbroke and Thomas Mowbray from the realm as a resolution to their feud. The cast includes Ben Whishaw, Patrick Stewart, Rory Kinnear, James Purefoy, David Morrissey, and more. [High-Definition]
- Secrets of the Kentucky Derby
- A behind-the-scenes look at the Kentucky Derby to discover how the "fastest two minutes in sports" really comes together.
- Alaska's Marine Highway
- For 50 years, the Alaska Marine Highway ferry service has served communities with no road access. [High-Definition]
- The Keeneland Legacy
- "A Thoroughbred Tradition"
- Traces the history of the Lexington-based thoroughbred racecourse and sales company, from its inception as Jack Keene's impossible dream to the reality of its current status as successful international icon for the industry. A Michael Breeding Media production.
- Health Three60
- #302 "Healthy Competition: How County Health Rankings Are Catalyzing Change"
- This program unpacks the data inside the Kentucky county health rankings and provides information about the factors that shape a community's health. Learn how innovative strategies, relentless analysis of data, and a little competitive spirit can bring about improved health outcomes. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Homestretch: Racehorse Rescue
- The fates of losing racehorses and the lifesaving rehabilitation they can share with prisoners on their way back to society. [High-Definition]
- Math Basics
- #106 "Many Kinds of Numbers"
- Introduction to common fractions, decimal fractions, and negative numbers.
- The This Old House Hour
- #1125 [TV-G]
- Installing the geothermal system, laying reclaimed marble tile in the foyer, installing custom concrete countertops, and making watertight connections without soldering are highlighted. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #309 "Change Will Do You Good!" [TV-G]
- From boiling water to baking bread, change is necessary and can do you good.
- Math Basics
- #107 "Names for the Same Number"
- The relationships between common fractions, decimals, and percents and how to convert among them; figuring discounts.
- Kentucky Afield
- #2950 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bob the Builder
- #613 "Splasher to the Rescue" [TV-Y]
- Splasher, an amphibious vehicle, arrives into town for his first day of work taking the hotel guests for sight-seeing tours by land and sea. After a brave water rescue, he becomes known as Super-Splasher. Bob and the team are going to surprise Gripper and Grabber, who are coming from the city, with a new shelter. [High-Definition]
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- #1498 "Pets" [TV-Y]
- Bob Trow brings his dog, Barney, to stay overnight with Mister Rogers. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1813 "John Cohen/Today's Special-Weaver's Hot Dogs/Shepherdsville Train Crash/The Double Dans"
- Meet photographer John Cohen, who came to eastern Kentucky in the late 1950s and captured the region's landscape, people, and music; in Laurel County, Dave enjoys Today's Special at the longtime London landmark, Weaver's Hot Dogs; the Shepherdsville train crash of 1917 is still regarded as the worst in Kentucky's history; and meet Australian horse trainers The Double Dans, who have made Nicholasville their second home. [High-Definition] Watch Online