6:00 am EDT
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #224 "Complete Yoga Breathing" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #114 "Leaf of Absence/Nobody's Perfect" [TV-Y]
- T-Bone asks Clifford to guard a pile of leaves he's worked hard to collect, but Clifford just can't resist jumping in and scattering them. On Silly Sports Day at school, Charley has trouble learning how to "Jiggly Juggle" and considers giving up. [High-Definition]
- Chronicles nearly a decade of change in Morristown, Tenn., through interviews with displaced or low-wage Southern workers, Mexican immigrants, and workers and families impacted by globalization. The film shows how working-class people in Mexico and eastern Tennessee are caught in the throes of massive economic change, challenging their assumptions about work, family, nation, and community.
- Body Electric
- #1704 "Tallahassee, FL" [TV-G]
- Wild Kratts
- #203 "Creature Power Challenge" [TV-Y]
- Martin and Chris decide to have a contest to decide what's stronger - elephant or rhino powers. [High-Definition]
- #1407 "Around The World In 11-Minutes/Muffy and the Big Bad Blog" [TV-Y]
- The gang encounters many obstacles traveling around the world by plane, balloon, and motor scooters. Muffy discovers that web blogging is a great way to keep her readers up to date whether they're interested or not! [High-Definition]
- #4129 [TV-RE]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #110 "Sourwood Mountain Dulcimers/John Jacob Niles" [TV-G]
- I.D. Stamper, a master dulcimer builder and player from Letcher County, Ky., and John McCutcheon, a young musician, play together, swap tunes, discuss musical traditions, and demonstrate the difference between hammered and mountain-style dulcimer. And, a portrait of John Jacob Nile, the adding machine repairman who came to eastern Kentucky in 1909 and became a much-noted "arranger, expander, collector, recorder, and performer" of traditional Appalachian ballads. The film shows Niles in concert, at home, at work arranging his music, and explaining the historical place of balladry in American music.
- Martha Speaks
- #212 "Martha Plays Favorites/Martha and the Doggie Lover" [TV-Y]
- Truman is worried that his mom doesn't think he's special anymore. She's too busy taking care of the babies at her daycare. Martha knows just how he feels. She felt the same way when the family got that cute puppy Skits. TD's little cousin CD really likes dogs. Really, really likes dogs. CD loves dogs so much he squeezes them too hard. Can Martha teach CD how to be gentle with dogs? [High-Definition]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #903 "Roszalyn Akins"
- Roszalyn Akins is dean of the Carter G. Woodson Academy in Lexington. The college preparatory school for promising males opened in 2012 and this year is serving young boys grades six through 10. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Curious George
- #108 "Curious George and the Invisible Sound/Curious George, A Peeling Monkey" [TV-Y]
- While trying to record different animal noises in the country, George discovers some amazing things about the dynamics of sound. To distract himself so that he won't be tempted to open Professor Wiseman's birthday present, George "unwraps" everything else around him. [High-Definition]
- Body Electric
- #1704 "Tallahassee, FL" [TV-G]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #837 "Carey Smith"
- Bill talks with Carey Smith, founder and CEO of Big Ass Fans in Lexington. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
- #113 "Maps/Termite Towers" [TV-Y]
- The kids go on a pirate adventure by following a treasure map! Termites help the kids make a tower. [High-Definition]
- Math Basics
- #106 "Many Kinds of Numbers"
- Introduction to common fractions, decimal fractions, and negative numbers.
- Tim Farmer's Country Kitchen
- Ted Bassett: A Kentucky Gentleman
- Discover the extraordinary life of the longtime Keeneland Race Course executive Ted Bassett, a native Kentuckian who was a decorated World War II marine and former head of the state police. Through interviews with friends, colleagues, and contemporaries a picture emerges of a humble, self-effacing man who, believing in service to others, achieved great things. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Super Why!
- #129 "The Foolish Wishes" [TV-Y]
- Whyatt gets to pick a toy from the toy store. The Super Readers help a farmer decide how to use three magic wishes. [High-Definition]
- Pre-GED Connection
- #120 "Number Sense" [TV-G]
- Explores the language of math and how you can use logic and common sense to make number problems more manageable.
- Dinosaur Train
- #222 "The Egg Stealer?/To The Grandparents' Nest We Go!" [TV-Y]
- Buddy and Don become detectives when some unhatched eggs they found on the beach are stolen. Buddy, Tiny, Shiny, and Don have fun spending a special day with their Grandma and Grandpa at their cliffside nest. [High-Definition]
- Workplace Essential Skills
- #103 "Applying for Jobs" [TV-G]
- Understanding and using application forms and processes. Watch Online
- Sesame Street
- #4406 "Help-O-Bots" [TV-Y]
- Telly, Rosita, and Elmo pretend to be robots to try and help Chris at Hooper's Store. [High-Definition]
- Sit and Be Fit
- #1308 "A Healthy Back" [TV-G]
- The Beat of a Different Drummer
- "The Beat of a Different Drummer: The Story of America's Last All-Female Military Band"
- The 14th Army WAC (Women's Army Corps) Band existed from 1948 to 1976, during a time when America was struggling with equal rights. The WAC Band was a rare place where a woman could work as a professional musician. This story tells how these trailblazers helped change the landscape for American women while performing the everyday rigors of an Army musician. [High-Definition]
- Growing Bolder
- #311 "Gospel of Good" [TV-G]
- After becoming one of the top songwriters around, Lawrence Holofcener became an actor on Broadway; a Fortune 500 company and a retired CEO who are proving that giving back is the best way to move forward; and at 107, Wilhelmina Hoorn raises the bar of what's possible. [High-Definition]
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
- #101 "Daniel's Birthday/Daniel's Picnic" [TV-Y]
- Daniel picks out a cake for his birthday party but it gets smushed on the bumpy Trolley ride home. Daniel, Prince Wednesday, and Miss Elaina's picnic gets rained out. [High-Definition]
- The Jazzy Vegetarian
- #309 "It's Tofu-Licious!" [TV-G]
- Laura prepares coconut-encrusted tofu cutlets and steamed green beans and carrots with orange sauce. [High-Definition]
- Journey Into WellBeing
- Health explorer and Lexington native Debra Koerner travels the Bluegrass state and uncovers creative wellness initiatives across the Commonwealth. Kentucky's top wellness pros share their tips for enriching the lives of Kentuckians as well as all Americans. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Sid the Science Kid
- #129 "Don't Forget the Leaves" [TV-Y]
- Everybody thinks flowers are special, but Sid wants to know: what makes leaves special? Sid and his friends investigate and discover that leaves are food for animals, they provide shade, and they help make nutrients so flowers and trees can grow! [High-Definition]
- Second Opinion
- #809 "Pneumonia" [TV-G]
- Learn how early treatment for pneumonia can deliver better outcomes and how the first step toward prevention may be getting the pneumonia vaccine. [High-Definition]
- #106 "Pies, Pies, Pies!/Waterlogged" [TV-Y]
- When Pig promises to make a pie for everyone, he learns a hard lesson about keeping promises and sharing. Frog and Pig's friendship is put to the test when Frog moves in with Pig after his log sinks. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19198 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Health
- #806 "Physicians"
- Dr. Tuckson's guests are Dr. Mary Barry of Norton Community Medical Associates, and Dr. Ron Waldridge of Shelby Family Medicine. Watch Online