6:00 pm EDT
- BBC World News America
- #17283 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #404 "Ruff Pigs Out and Has a Whale of a Time" [TV-Y]
- Ruff's cameradog, Tank, is not the most reliable employee in the world, and Ruff is looks for his replacement. Meanwhile, Blossom informs him that pigs are actually smarter than dogs. Ruff sends Bethany and Brian out to prove Blossom wrong; and Sterling and Liza go to SeaWorld to see if Shamu could make a good replacement for Tank. [High-Definition]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #839 "Bob Stewart"
- Bob Stewart, secretary of Kentucky's Tourism, Arts and Heritage Cabinet, discusses improvements in the state park system and suggests fall trips for families and children. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32222 [TV-RE]
- #105 "Sensible Flats" [TV-Y]
- The Cyber-Team is transported to a Wild West site to determine whether Hacker has taken a larger piece of land than he is allowed. Hacker is in jail and the trial is about to begin, but is his homestead really larger than what Judge Trudy will allow? The kids must figure out how to measure the area of his irregularly shaped property to find the answer. [High-Definition]
- #310 "'O' Is for Outlaw"
- Host Bill Goodman and a panel of readers discuss Louisville mystery author Sue Grafton's 'O' Is for Outlaw. A 2001 KET production. Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10774 [TV-RE]
- Just Seen It
- #313 [TV-PG]
- Films reviewed include Metallica: Through the Never, Escape From Tomorrow, Kill Your Darlings, and The Fifth Estate. [High-Definition]
- Bluegrass Underground
- #206 "Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver" [TV-PG]
- Singer/mandolinist Doyle Lawson and his band perform progressive bluegrass and compelling a cappella Gospel. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #801 "Ann Klem - St. James Court Art Show/Flea Off Market/Leadership Louisville/Dainty Festival"
- Meet visual artist Ann Klem and visit the St. James Court Art Show; Flea Off Market, a once-a-month outdoor bazaar offering a wide variety of unique items; an interview with Cynthia Knapek, president of Leadership Louisville; and Dainty Festival keeps a German tradition alive in Louisville's Schnitzelburg neighborhood. A 2013 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Exploring an American Original
- #106 "Heritage Landmarks Corridor"
- Picturesque farmlands, horse-racing and Civil War history, the first brick house in Kentucky, the home of the first chartered school, and more.
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1317 "Hartford (Part 2)" [TV-G]
- A custom-made table purchased from George Nakashima, a rare pre-WWI German toy wagon, and a bronze statue of a medieval Russian warrior by Russian artist Eugene Lanceray. [High-Definition]
- The This Old House Hour
- #1202 [TV-G]
- Norm tours the Bay Head, New Jersey revetment project and gets a lesson on FEMA zones and foundations. Roger builds a garden bed for chili pepper plants in New Mexico and Richard repairs a leaky toilet. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #2953 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- Chaney's Dairy Barn, Glasgow Highland Games, wood artist Keith Chambers, and Knoth's Bar-B-Que are featured. [High-Definition]
- Doc Martin
- #505 "Remember Me" [TV-PG]
- PC Joe Penhale has an unexpected visitor in the shape of his ex-wife Maggie. Joe takes her to Large's restaurant, where fellow diner Martin quickly spots that Maggie is showing symptoms of amnesia. Louisa's mother Eleanor catches up with her old school friend Paul, a local fisherman, who takes her out on a date. Morwenna arrives at the surgery with an injured foot. PC Penhale warns Martin and Louisa that if they do not register a name for their baby soon, the state will be forced to step in. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4329 "The Paradise, Part One" [TV-PG]
- Young and ambitious country girl Denise Lovett arrives in a booming northern city and takes a job at The Paradise, the glittering department store across from her uncle's drapery shop. It's not long before her beauty and talent catch the eye of the store's dashing owner, John Moray. [High-Definition]
- Tim Farmer's Country Kitchen
- Kentucky Life
- #1901 "Bardstown/Kenton Co. Markers/Doc Shuffett/Kathleen O'Brien"
- The new season begins with a visit to Bardstown, voted The Most Beautiful Small Town in America in 2012; historic markers point out Kenton County homes with presidential connections; meet Doc Shuffett, Dave's cousin, a nonagenarian physician; and artist Kathleen O'Brien creates mixed media watercolor collages inspired by nature. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Genealogy Roadshow
- #103 "San Francisco" [TV-PG]
- Stories include Chinese immigration and the mob, the 1906 earthquake, a founding father and his whale story, and an infamous villain connection. [High-Definition]
- The Battle of Mill Springs
- Byron Crawford hosts a new look at the Civil War battle fought on the north side of the Cumberland River in what is present day Nancy, Ky., in January 1862, a Union victory at which the dead included Confederate Brig. Gen. Felix Zollicoffer.
- BBC World News
- #23283 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19209 [TV-RE]
- The Filson Presents
- #106 "James McPherson - War on the Waters: The Union and Confederate Navies 1861-1865"
- Pulitzer Prize-winning historian James McPherson discusses the use of naval forces by the Union and Confederate armies during the Civil War. [High-Definition]
- Music Anywhere
- Performances by Warren Byrom and Fabled Canelands at the future home of National Provisions, Nathan Reich at Griffin's Modern Motel, Matt Duncan at Essence of the Bluegrass Bed and Breakfast, Small Batch at Hopewell Presbyterian Church, and Adam Faucett at Natasha's Bistro and Bar. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- GED Connection
- #105 "Organized Writing" [TV-G]
- Experienced writers offer useful organizing techniques.
- Tavis Smiley
- #3009 [TV-RE]
- #1719 "The Best of the 2012 IBMA Fan Fest (Part 1)"
- Veteran stars and rising young groups are featured in performances from the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online