- Tavis Smiley
- #3010 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #116 "Films by Kris Rommel, Thom Southerland, and Natalie Baxter"
- In Balance, a film by Louisville filmmaker Kris Rommel, two men find themselves trapped in a mysterious room where they reflect upon their lives. Also featured Holidays by Thom Southerland, and Middle Ground by Natalie Baxter. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Saturday, October 12
- BBC World News
- #23284 [TV-RE]
- Tavis Smiley
- #3009 [TV-RE]
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- From IdeaFestival 2013, Jonathan interviews Oliver Burkeman, author of The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can't Stand Positive Thinking. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19210 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week with Gwen Ifill
- #5315 [TV-RE]
- Along Kentucky 80
- Journalist John Ed Pearce travels across southern Kentucky on state Hwy. 80, from the Breaks of the Big Sandy on the Virginia border to Columbus-Belmont Battlefield State Park on the Mississippi River. Stops along the way include Mammoth Cave, Lake Cumberland, Logan County sites with historic connections to Jesse James and Andrew Jackson, the South Union Shaker village, Bowling Green, and Cadiz. A 1992 KET production. Watch Online
- Charlie Rose: The Week
- #113 [TV-RE]
- Infinity Hall Live
- #205 "The Bacon Brothers" [TV-PG]
- Actor Kevin Bacon performs with his brother Michael Bacon, an accomplished cellist and guitarist. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3809 "The Hollow Crown: Henry V" [TV-14]
- Henry V settles onto the throne. The French Ambassador brings a challenge from the French Dauphin. Inspired by his courtiers, including Exeter and York, Henry swears that he will answer this challenge. Jeremie Covillault, Anton Lesser, Paterson Joseph, John Hurt, and more star. [High-Definition]
- Explores life at the Abbey of Gethsemani in Nelson County, one of the best-known monasteries in the world, showcasing its beauty and serenity while examining the struggles of those who live there. Produced and directed by Morgan Atkinson with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production, this program received a Gabriel Award from the Catholic Academy for Communications Arts Professionals.
- Serengeti Mara - A Memoir
- The film tells the story of the filmmakers' relationship with the Maasai people in southwestern Kenya over the course of one year.
- Kentucky Life
- #1010 "Kentucky's Last Great Places: A Kentucky Life Special" [TV-G]
- A rare opportunity to journey to some of the few remaining places that look much as they did when the first European settlers began arriving in Kentucky. Inspired by the book Kentucky's Last Great Places, written and photographed by Thomas Barnes, host Dave Shuffett explores hidden areas in every corner of the Commonwealth. A 2004 KET production.
- Teachings of Jon
- An insightful and humorous documentary by Jennifer Owensby about her brother Jon, a 40-year-old man severely and profoundly affected by Down syndrome.
- Sky Island
- Explore the volcanic Jemez Mountains in New Mexico where climate change effects are dramatically altering the desert and alpine ecosystems. Meryl Streep and N. Scott Momaday narrate. [High-Definition]
- Math Basics
- #101 "Beginning"
- Orientation to the series; basic mathematics vocabulary; applying math to real-life settings.
- The This Old House Hour
- #1202 [TV-G]
- Norm tours the Bay Head, New Jersey revetment project and gets a lesson on FEMA zones and foundations. Roger builds a garden bed for chili pepper plants in New Mexico and Richard repairs a leaky toilet. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #312 "End The Diet Rollercoaster.... Why Eat Clean?" [TV-G]
- Join Robin as she supports her conviction to clean eating and living the 80/20 lifestyle.
- Math Basics
- #102 "Getting Up to Speed"
- Basic concepts of arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Kentucky Afield
- #2953 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Barney & Friends
- #1115 "Dream Big/That's What a Mommy Is" [TV-Y]
- As he watches birds fly overhead, Riff begins to daydream of flying. After seeing many moms playing with their kids in the park, Baby Bop wonders what makes somebody a mommy. [High-Definition]
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- #1476 "Divorce" [TV-Y]
- At a picnic, Prince Tuesday meets a new girl and her mother. His new friend explains that her father doesn't live with them because her parents are divorced. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1901 "Bardstown/Kenton Co. Markers/Doc Shuffett/Kathleen O'Brien"
- The new season begins with a visit to Bardstown, voted The Most Beautiful Small Town in America in 2012; historic markers point out Kenton County homes with presidential connections; meet Doc Shuffett, Dave's cousin, a nonagenarian physician; and artist Kathleen O'Brien creates mixed media watercolor collages inspired by nature. [High-Definition] Watch Online