6:00 pm EDT
- BBC World News America
- #17290 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #405 "Ruff's Just Fueling Around" [TV-Y]
- Blossom has organized her own FETCH challenge: Two teams of FETCHers will compete in a 50-mile race, and the team that emits the least amount of CO2 wins. Unfortunately, neither Ruff nor Blossom can enjoy the race because they're handcuffed to each other for the entire episode! [High-Definition]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #840 "James Ramsey"
- President James Ramsey of the University of Louisville discusses the "upward trajectory" of the university in education, research, and sports. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32227 [TV-RE]
- #109 "Clock Like an Egyptian" [TV-Y]
- The kids must measure the passage of time and find Dr. Marbles in a pyramid guarded by a Mummy. [High-Definition]
- #808 "Teasing Secrets from the Dead"
- Bill Goodman and a panel of readers discuss Kentucky state forensic anthropologist Emily Craig's book about forensic investigations at some of the most infamous scenes in recent history, including the Branch Davidian compound, the site of the Oklahoma City bombing, and the World Trade Center after the 9/11 attacks. A 2006 KET production. Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10779 [TV-RE]
- Just Seen It
- #401 [TV-PG]
- TV programs Dracula and Almost Human and the films All Is Lost and Captain Phillips are reviewed. [High-Definition]
- Bluegrass Underground
- #207 "Scott Miller & The Commonwealth" [TV-PG]
- Americana pioneer Miller and his band, the Commonwealth, perform songs with a bluegrass and edgy mountain tinge. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #802 "Ramsi's Cafe - Raising Hope Organic Farm/Iroquois Amphitheater/Louisville Visual Art Assn./Peace of the Earth"
- Ramsi's Cafe on the World gets produce from Raising Hope Organic Farm, its own USDA organic approved farm; the Iroquois Amphitheater celebrates its 75th Anniversary; an interview with Shannon Westerman, executive director of the Louisville Visual Art Association; and Peace of the Earth is a natural bath boutique specializing in a variety of handmade products. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Exploring an American Original
- #107 "Mountain Parkway Trails Corridor"
- Eastern Kentucky's Mountain Parkway region is an outdoor lover's delight, featuring the natural arches and stone formations of the Red River Gorge and Natural Bridge State Park and the scenic beauty of the surrounding Daniel Boone National Forest.
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1318 "Hartford (Part 3)" [TV-G]
- An heirloom early-19th-century Duncan Phyfe dressing table, vintage jewelry by influential 20th-century designer Suzanne Belperron, and a watercolor signed by Katharine Hepburn. [High-Definition]
- The This Old House Hour
- #1203 [TV-G]
- Kevin gets a look at decimated Mantoloking, New Jersey. The Bay Head home's new first floor is framed. A leaking kitchen faucet is replaced with a hands-free model. Rechargeable batteries are discussed. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #3001 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- Meet Mark Eubanks who makes and plays dulcimers; visit Vent Haven Museum, a haven for ventriloquist's dummies; a look at the unique animals at Kentucky Down Under; and meet the winner of the American Farm Bureau Nation Young Farmers & Ranchers Achievement Award. [High-Definition]
- Doc Martin
- #506 "Don't Let Go" [TV-PG]
- Joe Penhale is desperate to keep his ex-wife Maggie and show her he's changed. Aunt Ruth uncovers a chest of family heirlooms when she clears out a barn at the farm, including photos as Martin as a six-year-old schoolboy. Martin sets a date for the baby's christening without consulting Louisa. Tensions begin to rise between them. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4330 "The Paradise, Part Two" [TV-PG]
- When a baby is found in the Ladieswear department, everyone at The Paradise becomes caught up in the commotion. Denise is faced with a situation which forces her to use all her cunning and take a bold step. [High-Definition]
- Tim Farmer's Country Kitchen
- Kentucky Life
- #1902 "Dave Does It/Today's Special - Frances BBQ/Camp Springs/Ruby Moon Vineyard and Winery"
- In this season's first Dave Does It, Dave gets his sea legs in Paducah at the Seamen's Church Institute's Center for Maritime Education; Frances BBQ in Monroe County is Today's Special; the stone masonry of Camp Springs in Campbell County provides a unique beauty to the area; and Ruby Moon Vineyard and Winery in Henderson produces award-winning wines. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Genealogy Roadshow
- #104 "Austin" [TV-PG]
- The entertaining mix of stories includes two people who think they are related to a hero of the Alamo and an emotional tale of one man's amazing family. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4201 "Downton Abbey, Series II - Part One" [TV-14]
- Two years into World War I, Downton Abbey is in turmoil, as Matthew and other young men go to war - or avoid it. The women also pitch in, and many couples see their romantic dreams dashed. [High-Definition]
- A Walk Through Kentucky Wildflowers
- Thomas Barnes, author and photographer of Kentucky's Last Great Places, hosts a scenic tour of Kentucky's wildflowers. Traveling to each of the state's geographic regions, he samples the amazing ecological abundance of more than 2,000 native wildflower species. Produced by Britt Davis with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- BBC World News
- #23290 [TV-RE]
- Coal in Kentucky
- For over two hundred and fifty years coal mining has been a part of Kentucky's history. Through the voices of coal industry professionals, activists, politicians, and everyday people, this documentary examines the significance of this history, what it means today, and how we will move forward to responsibly mine coal while protecting the health, safety, and welfare of Kentucky's citizens, the environment, and the economy. [High-Definition]
- Music Anywhere
- Performances by Tedo Stone at the John Pepper Distillery, Bear Medicine at the UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital Pavilion, Dietrich Gosser at Moon Dance, Small Houses at Minton's at 760, and Whitehall Bear under a bridge. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- GED Connection
- #107 "Effective Sentences" [TV-G]
- How to write complete and correct sentences and how to fix or improve problem sentences.
- Tavis Smiley
- #3014 [TV-RE]
- #1720 "The Best of the 2012 IBMA Fan Fest (Part 2)"
- More performances of original songs from artists featured at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fanfest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online