- GED Connection
- #107 "Effective Sentences" [TV-G]
- How to write complete and correct sentences and how to fix or improve problem sentences.
- Tavis Smiley
- #3014 [TV-RE]
- #1720 "The Best of the 2012 IBMA Fan Fest (Part 2)"
- More performances of original songs from artists featured at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fanfest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Friday, October 18
- Louisville Life
- #802 "Ramsi's Cafe - Raising Hope Organic Farm/Iroquois Amphitheater/Louisville Visual Art Assn./Peace of the Earth"
- Ramsi's Cafe on the World gets produce from Raising Hope Organic Farm, its own USDA organic approved farm; the Iroquois Amphitheater celebrates its 75th Anniversary; an interview with Shannon Westerman, executive director of the Louisville Visual Art Association; and Peace of the Earth is a natural bath boutique specializing in a variety of handmade products. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #3013 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19214 [TV-RE]
- The This Old House Hour
- #1203 [TV-G]
- Kevin gets a look at decimated Mantoloking, New Jersey. The Bay Head home's new first floor is framed. A leaking kitchen faucet is replaced with a hands-free model. Rechargeable batteries are discussed. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky at War
- Interviews, archival film footage, and letters tell the story of how Kentucky experienced World War II. Produced by Creation Films, Louisville; production funded in part by Hilary J. Boone Jr., Alice Sparks, and the Marshall Charitable Foundation. Watch Online
- Doc Martin
- #506 "Don't Let Go" [TV-PG]
- Joe Penhale is desperate to keep his ex-wife Maggie and show her he's changed. Aunt Ruth uncovers a chest of family heirlooms when she clears out a barn at the farm, including photos as Martin as a six-year-old schoolboy. Martin sets a date for the baby's christening without consulting Louisa. Tensions begin to rise between them. [High-Definition]
- Call The Midwife
- #103 [TV-14]
- Jenny is placed on the district nursing roster for a few weeks. During her rounds, she attends to Joe, a gentle old soldier, and a friendship forms. At the antenatal clinic, Trixie and Cynthia enroll Winnie as a new patient. In her 40s, Winnie, seems upset by her pregnancy. By contrast, her husband, Ted, is overjoyed. [High-Definition]
- Last Tango In Halifax
- #106 [TV-14]
- Celia and Alan's relationship falters over Celia's behavior toward Caroline's partner, and the wedding is called off. The next day Celia is shocked to learn that Alan has had a heart attack. [High-Definition]
- Sky Island
- Explore the volcanic Jemez Mountains in New Mexico where climate change effects are dramatically altering the desert and alpine ecosystems. Meryl Streep and N. Scott Momaday narrate. [High-Definition]
- The Filson Presents
- #107 "Rick Atkinson - The Guns at Last Light: The War in Western Europe 1944-1945"
- World War II chronicler Rick Atkinson discusses The Guns at Last Light: The War in Western Europe, 1944 - 1945, the third and final book in his Liberation Trilogy. [High-Definition]
- #2613 "56 Up" [TV-PG]
- In 1964, a group of British seven-year-olds were interviewed about their lives and dreams in a groundbreaking documentary, Seven Up. Renowned director Michael Apted has returned to film the same subjects every seven years. This visit finds the group settling into middle age and surprisingly upbeat. [High-Definition]
- Norway Passage: The Most Beautiful Voyage
- A beautiful voyage along eleven hundred miles of Norway's spectacular coastline is highlighted. [High-Definition]
- Lexington in the 40s: Swingin' in the Bluegrass
- Central Kentuckians recall the big band music scene in the Bluegrass during the World War II era, when Lexingtonians danced in clubs like Joyland, the Green Dome, and the Cotton Club and in the ballrooms of the Phoenix and Lafayette hotels. Archival photographs and film footage, some not seen since the 1940s, illustrate the memories of those places and times.
- News Quiz
- #2906 "Oct. 17, 2013" [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Distinguished Kentuckian
- #110 "Margaret Willis" [TV-G]
- Margaret Willis served as state librarian from 1954 to 1972, under six different governors. A 1977 KET production. Watch Online
- Telling Tales
- #107 "Little Deer and Mother Earth"
- A Cherokee tale with an environmental message, told by Marilou Awiakta.
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #614 "Flex Your Feet" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #130 "Morning, Noon, and Night/Mr. Bleakman's Special Day" [TV-Y]
- Cleo learns about how to be a good houseguest when she spends a weekend at Clifford's. Mr. Bleakman is especially grumpy one day, and the dogs try doing "secret good deeds" to cheer him up. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #102 "Mountain Music Gatherin'"
- For more than three decades, players and fans of traditional music have assembled annually at the J.P. Fraley Mountain Music Gatherin' in Olive Hill for performances by master musicians and rising young stars as well as come-one, come-all day and night jam sessions. Watch Online