6:00 pm EDT
- BBC World News America
- #17297 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #406 "Finding Eight-Legged Tights Isn't Easy" [TV-Y]
- It turns out that Ruff has two phobias: spiders and ballet! Ruff sends Sterling and Bethany (someone else who shares his fear of spiders) out to meet an arachnologist to work in a spider lab, and gives Brian another daunting assignment - to become a ballet dancer! [High-Definition]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #841 "Sena Jeter Naslund"
- Author Sena Jeter Naslund, director for the MFA program at Spalding University in Louisville, discusses her new novel, The Fountain of St. James Court; or, Portrait of the Artist as an Old Woman. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32232 [TV-RE]
- #103 "R-Fair City" [TV-Y]
- Disguised as a gypsy, Hacker lures Digit to a fantastic cyber amusement park and holds him captive. When the kids arrive, they analyze the games of chance, figure out which ones are fair, and use what they learn to find Hacker and try to beat him at his own game before it is too late. [High-Definition]
- #208 "Collectors"
- Host Bill Goodman and a panel of readers discuss the suspense novella Collectors by Louisvillian Paul Griner. A 2000 KET production. Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10784 [TV-RE]
- Just Seen It
- #402 [TV-PG]
- The films Blue Is the Warmest Color, Mr. Nobody, and Dallas Buyers Club are reviewed. [High-Definition]
- Bluegrass Underground
- #208 "The Timejumpers" [TV-PG]
- With lead vocals provided by Dawn Sears, Kenny Sears, Vince Gill, and "Ranger Doug" Green, this band features Music City's instrumental A-list, including Paul Franklin, Dennis Crouch, Jeff Taylor, with Gill and Andy Reiss swapping guitar duties. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #803 "Louisville Palace/Broad Run Vineyards/Edward Heavrin - The Potter's Field"
- A visit to the landmark Louisville Palace, a tour of Broad Run Vineyards twenty-five acres, and an interview with Edward Heavrin, director of The Potter's Field, a heartening film about burials for the homeless including a look at the trailer are featured. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Exploring an American Original
- #108 "Mountain Lake Corridor"
- Cave Run Lake in Rowan County is almost entirely surrounded by the northern portion of the Daniel Boone National Forest. In addition to outdoor recreation, area attractions include the Kentucky Folk Art Museum in Morehead and a herd of bison.
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1501 "Miami Beach (Part 1)" [TV-G]
- A rare 1960 re-release movie poster for the iconic biker film The Wild One; a George Ohr vase with a surprising secret; and a 1940s mobile by Alexander Calder — grabbing the number two spot in the list of all-time highest value Roadshow appraisals. [High-Definition]
- The This Old House Hour
- #1204 [TV-G]
- Seaside Heights, New Jersey scrambles to bring the boardwalk back. Richard learns how the Manasquan house is built in the factory. A new, pre-hung front door is installed and containers are used for screening and shading in a backyard. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #3002 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- An equine veterinarian, Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital, Sheltowee Outfitters, and the Kentucky Railway Museum are highlighted. [High-Definition]
- Doc Martin
- #507 "Cats and Sharks" [TV-PG]
- Bert Large's restaurant business is in financial trouble. Eleanor comes to Bert's rescue with a plan to boost business at the restaurant. She digs in to help but begins to feel ill. Louisa insists she must see the Doc and Morwenna calls an ambulance. Martin plans to leave Portwenn to resume his career as a surgeon after his baby's christening. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4331 "The Paradise, Part Three" [TV-PG]
- Miss Audrey falls ill and Moray must appoint one of the girls as her substitute. Meanwhile, Katherine is enjoying the affections of new suitor Peter Adler, but she is still conflicted about her lingering feelings for Moray. [High-Definition]
- Tim Farmer's Country Kitchen
- Kentucky Life
- #1903 "Lake Malone/Our Town - Winchester/Douglas Naselroad/Artists Collaborative Theatre"
- Dave explores the hardwood forests and sandstone bluffs of Muhlenberg County's Lake Malone with outdoor enthusiast Cory Ramsey; Winchester is Our Town; Amy Hess introduces us to Kentucky luthier Douglas Naselroad, a Master Artist in Residence at the Appalachian Artisan Center in Hindman; and Artists Collaborative Theatre has been promoting the performing arts in Pike County for over 10 years. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- The Cardboard Bernini
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4202 "Downton Abbey, Series II - Part Two" [TV-PG]
- Downton is turned into a convalescent home with Thomas in charge. Meanwhile, Lavinia and Sir Richard's secret comes out, Anna tracks down Bates, and Branson seizes his chance to strike a blow for Ireland. [High-Definition]
- Born Too Soon
- Reveals the shocking statistics and long-term effects of premature birth in Kentucky; its connections to smoking, poverty and environment; the impact of scheduling for convenience; and efforts across the state to prevent this serious and costly trend. A 2010 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- BBC World News
- #23297 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19219 [TV-RE]
- The Filson Presents
- #106 "James McPherson - War on the Waters: The Union and Confederate Navies 1861-1865"
- Pulitzer Prize-winning historian James McPherson discusses the use of naval forces by the Union and Confederate armies during the Civil War. [High-Definition]
- Music Anywhere
- #108 "Best of Bluegrass Special Edition"
- Gangstagrass at Gratz Park, Alison Brown Quartet at the Legacy Trail, The Flint Ridge Millers at Bee Rock, and Bluegrass Collective at Mill Ridge Farm are featured. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- GED Connection
- #109 "Spelling, Punctuation, and Capitalization" [TV-G]
- Tips on how to improve your writing mechanics.
- Tavis Smiley
- #3019 [TV-RE]
- #1701 "Bobby Osborne & The Rocky Top X-Press/The Del McCoury Band"
- Bluegrass legends Bobby Osborne and Del McCoury perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online