6:00 pm EDT
- BBC World News America
- #17298 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #407 "Ruff Rocks The (Environmentally Sustainable) House!" [TV-Y]
- Ruff is excited about being invited to play rock music in South Carolina - that is, until he realizes that his Swedish environmentalist-rock-star-cousin Ruf Rufman was actually invited to perform instead. [High-Definition]
- Renfro Valley: Kentucky's Country Music Capital
- A look at the history of the renowned music barn through archival footage and interviews. A KET Fund for Independent Production. Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32233 [TV-RE]
- #608 "A Perfect Score" [TV-Y]
- Hacker runs into Wicked while on vacation in Solaria, but is upset to learn that she's not traveling alone. When she enters a dance contest with her partner, handsome cyber-surfing champion Nug Grommet, Hacker decides to enter it, too. But who can he coerce into being his partner? [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10785 [TV-RE]
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- Jonathan speaks with meditation teacher Elizabeth Mattis-Namgyel about the power of meditation and how it changed her life. [High-Definition]
- Young Musicians' Celebration of Traditional Music
- The 2nd annual Young Musicians' Celebration of Traditional Appalachian Old-Time and Bluegrass Music showcases the talents of young traditional musicians from Eastern Kentucky proudly carrying on the mountain musical heritage. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
- #1018 "Martin Whitman Exclusive" [TV-RE]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3952 "Oct. 25, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Ronnie Ellis, Frankfort reporter, CNHI, Inc.; Mike Wynn, Frankfort bureau reporter, Louisville Courier-Journal; and Sam Youngman, reporter, Lexington Herald-Leader. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Doc Martin
- #507 "Cats and Sharks" [TV-PG]
- Bert Large's restaurant business is in financial trouble. Eleanor comes to Bert's rescue with a plan to boost business at the restaurant. She digs in to help but begins to feel ill. Louisa insists she must see the Doc and Morwenna calls an ambulance. Martin plans to leave Portwenn to resume his career as a surgeon after his baby's christening. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Aviation Pioneer Matthew B. Sellers
- The Carter County native who invented the retractable landing gear for airplanes and made the first powered flight in Kentucky.
- The McLaughlin Group
- #3144 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week with Gwen Ifill
- #5317 [TV-RE]
- Movie Classics
- #1082 "Separate Tables" [TV-PG]
- An alleged war hero, a spinster, and other long-term guests interact at a seaside British resort. David Niven, Burt Lancaster, and Deborah Kerr star. (1958) [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #105 "Ellis Wilson—So Much to Paint"
- Follows the career of Kentucky native Ellis Wilson (1899-1977), an African-American artist whose passion for painting took him from his hometown of Mayfield to a successful career in New York. His work captured the daily lives of African Americans and helped open doors for many younger black artists. This update of a 2000 KET documentary includes a look at Ellis Wilson works discovered since the program's premiere. Watch Online
- Charlie Rose: The Week
- #115 [TV-RE]
- Raisin in the Sun Revisited: The Raisin Cycle at Center Stage
- This performance documentary captures the history and legacy of the 1959 play "A Raisin in the Sun" and the prequel "Clybourne Park" and explores the backstage challenges of mounting two issue-driven plays simultaneously. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #803 "Louisville Palace/Broad Run Vineyards/Edward Heavrin - The Potter's Field"
- A visit to the landmark Louisville Palace, a tour of Broad Run Vineyards twenty-five acres, and an interview with Edward Heavrin, director of The Potter's Field, a heartening film about burials for the homeless including a look at the trailer are featured. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Music Anywhere
- #108 "Best of Bluegrass Special Edition"
- Gangstagrass at Gratz Park, Alison Brown Quartet at the Legacy Trail, The Flint Ridge Millers at Bee Rock, and Bluegrass Collective at Mill Ridge Farm are featured. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Lincoln: The Kentucky Years
- Based on the KET documentary Lincoln: 'I, too, am a Kentuckian', the program explores Lincoln's early life in Kentucky and its impact on him. Watch Online
- BBC World News
- #23298 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19220 [TV-RE]
- #1701 "Bobby Osborne & The Rocky Top X-Press/The Del McCoury Band"
- Bluegrass legends Bobby Osborne and Del McCoury perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Life
- #1903 "Lake Malone/Our Town - Winchester/Douglas Naselroad/Artists Collaborative Theatre"
- Dave explores the hardwood forests and sandstone bluffs of Muhlenberg County's Lake Malone with outdoor enthusiast Cory Ramsey; Winchester is Our Town; Amy Hess introduces us to Kentucky luthier Douglas Naselroad, a Master Artist in Residence at the Appalachian Artisan Center in Hindman; and Artists Collaborative Theatre has been promoting the performing arts in Pike County for over 10 years. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #1302 "2cellos & Sarah Morgan" [TV-G]
- Croatian cellists Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser perform followed by award-winning dulcimer player Sarah Morgan.
- Tavis Smiley
- #3020 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #118 "Films by Heather Freeman and Eric Anderson"
- Pennipotens created by Heather Freeman, former professor of media at the University of Kentucky, is an animated re-interpretation of a Flemish fairytale, called "Black Caroline, White Caroline" which was first printed with illustrations by Edmund Dulac in 1916. Also featured in this episode is Horses on Mars, an animation by Eric Anderson. [High-Definition] Watch Online