- Workplace Essential Skills
- #117 "Finding What You Need: Forms and Charts" [TV-G]
- The role and importance of accuracy; locating specifics. Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #3026 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Tonight
- #2101 "2014 Election"
- Bill and his guests discuss the 2014 election. Scheduled guests: Jennifer Moore, chair of Emerge Kentucky and former chair of the Kentucky Democratic Party; Tres Watson, chair of the Kentucky Young Republican Federation; Bill Garmer, former chair of the Kentucky Democratic Party; and Nathan Haney, chair of the Jefferson County Republican Party. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Tuesday, November 5
- #3309 [TV-G]
- The 2014 Infiniti Q50, 2014 Buick LaCrosse, Kia Soul, and the Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R are showcased. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #3025 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19226 [TV-RE]
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1306 "Dallas, TX - Hour Three" [TV-G]
- Examples of 20th-century modernist silver objects; a Western-themed painting by Saturday Evening Post illustrator William H.D. Koerner. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #105 "Buffalo Creek: An Act of God/Buffalo Creek Revisited" [TV-G]
- On February 26, 1972, a coal-waste dam owned by the Pittston Company collapsed at the head of a crowded hollow in southern West Virginia. The disaster left 125 dead and 4,000 homeless. Interviews with survivors, representatives of union and citizen's groups, and officials of the Pittston Company are juxtaposed with actual footage of the flood. Filmed ten years after the Flood, Buffalo Creek Revisited looks at the second disaster, in which the survivors' efforts to rebuild the communities are thwarted by government insensitivity and a century-old pattern of corporate control of the region's land and resources.
- Between the Lines with Barry Kibrick
- #1323 "Dr. John Izzo - The Five Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die" [TV-G]
- Dr. John Izzo discusses his heartwarming book, The Five Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die.
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1721 "Junk in the Trunk 3" [TV-G]
- This special features a Myrtle Beach guest with a sports collection that would make any Celtics fan turn green with envy, a diamond and platinum ring in Corpus Christi, and a valuable old book with a mysterious past in Rapid City. [High-Definition]
- Magic on the Ether: Western Kentucky Radio History
- Nostalgic trip revisits the early days of radio in the Paducah area.
- Well Read
- #111 "Chris Cleave, Gold" [TV-G]
- Two Olympic speed cyclists must decide whether winning means more than friendship in Cleave's book. [High-Definition]
- Indians Like Us
- A group of French citizens called "Savy Western" share a passion for everything Native American. [High-Definition]
- Secrets of Selfridges
- Harry Gordon Selfridge introduced a new retail model that revolutionized the way Londoners shopped, making shopping less of a practical pursuit and more of a luxurious adventure. [High-Definition]
- Bringing People Together: The History of Broadcasting in Kentucky
- A history of radio and television in the Bluegrass State, based on Francis Nash's book Towers Over Kentucky and featuring personalities, communities, events, and stations that will be familiar to anyone who has listened to radio or watched TV in Kentucky.
- Main Street: More Than Just a Place
- Meet visionaries from all across the Commonwealth who are working to preserve our downtowns' heritages and give back life to those boarded-up historical buildings.
- All-Star Orchestra
- #105 "Relationships In Music" [TV-G]
- The musical relationships between Johannes Brahms, Robert Schumann, and his wife Clara are explored. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4333 "The Paradise, Part Five" [TV-PG]
- Denise tries to keep her feelings for Moray to herself, but Miss Audrey sees telltale signs of love. [High-Definition]
- Conversations with Champions
- #105 "Tom Hammond" [TV-G]
- Host Billy Reed talks with Lexington native and NBC sportscaster Tom Hammond. He is one of the network's staple on-air presenters and covers everything from the Olympics to the Kentucky Derby. A Georgetown College production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Healthy Minds
- #309 "Mental Health in the Criminal Justice System" [TV-G]
- Experts discuss navigating America's courts when a loved one's psychiatric condition leads to jail. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4204 "Downton Abbey, Series II - Part Four" [TV-PG]
- In the climactic battle of the war, Matthew and William go over the top to an uncertain fate; Vera plays a cruel endgame with Bates and Anna; and Daisy faces the severest test of her life. [High-Definition]
- Run That by Me Again
- #111 "Kentucky vs. Holy Cross, 1948"
- Guests include Wallace "Wah Wah" Jones and Dale Barnstable. A 1977 KET production.
- Sew It All
- #605 "Pillowcase Dress, Carol Ingram" [TV-G]
- A simple pillowcase dress embellished with hand embroidery is showcased. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #203 [TV-G]
- Put fast food restaurants to the test.
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #626 "Seven-Stage Spinal Stretch" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #140 "Blanket Blues/Dino Clifford" [TV-Y]
- Clifford reluctantly agrees to let Cleo and T-Bone use his favorite blanket in a game of Super T-Bone, and they get it all dirty. Vaz's big sister, Theresa, digs for dinosaur fossils on Birdwell Island—with the dogs' help, of course. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online