- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #120 "Films by Josh Flowers and Kip McGinnis"
- Josh Flowers, a filmmaker from Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, produced Bubbly. Two extremely negative people are invited to a birthday party, which they both reluctantly agree to attend. Once at the party, annoyed by everyone else's "bubbly" behavior, they find that they are meant for each other. Also featured is a biographical film produced by Kip McGinnis, highlighting artist Bettye Brookfield from Kentucky's Saint Catherine College. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Saturday, November 9
- Well Read
- #205 "Ayana Mathis, The Twelve Tribes of Hattie" [TV-G]
- Ayana Mathis' novel follows the lives of Hattie Shepherd and her 12 children. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #3029 [TV-RE]
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- Jonathan speaks with U.S. Congressman John Lewis (D-GA 5th District), one of the most iconic advocates for civil rights in America. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19230 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week with Gwen Ifill
- #5319 [TV-RE]
- A Walk with Simon Kenton
- Clancy Brown hosts a walk in the footsteps of legendary frontiersman Simon Kenton, a key figure behind America's westward expansion and the settlement of Kentucky and Ohio. A 2000 KET production. Watch Online
- Charlie Rose: The Week
- #117 [TV-RE]
- Music City Roots: Live from the Loveless Cafe
- #103 [TV-PG]
- The roots duo Dugas and songwriters Jon Byrd, Jacob Jones, Kevin Gordon, and Elizabeth Cook perform. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3811 "Stephen Sondheim's Company with the New York Philharmonic" [TV-PG]
- Neil Patrick Harris stars as Bobby in legendary composer Stephen Sondheim's groundbreaking musical, Company. [High-Definition]
- A Walk with Boone
- Historians Thomas D. Clark and John Mack Faragher follow the Kentucky trail of America's most famous pioneer, Daniel Boone. A 1997 KET production. Watch Online
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4204 "Downton Abbey, Series II - Part Four" [TV-PG]
- In the climactic battle of the war, Matthew and William go over the top to an uncertain fate; Vera plays a cruel endgame with Bates and Anna; and Daisy faces the severest test of her life. [High-Definition]
- ... damn bad oyster: The Times of William Goebel, Governor
- The Kentucky Governor who became the only U.S. Governor assassinated while in office. Archival material, contemporary footage, and interviews with historians and journalists tell Goebel's story and explore how his legacy affected Kentucky. A KET Fund for Independent production.
- Secrets of Highclere Castle
- It may be more famous now than any time in its 1,300-year history as the setting of Downton Abbey, but England's Highclere Castle has its own stories to tell. See how all the inhabitants of Highclere lived and find out how the current inhabitants spend $1 million in annual upkeep funds. [High-Definition]
- From This Valley
- Author and outdoorsman Gurney Norman explores Eastern Kentucky's Big Sandy region, including its trails, its people, its history, and its rich literary heritage. A 1989 KET production. Watch Online
- Ribbon of Sand
- Profiles the transitory islands of North Carolina's Outer Banks that are doomed to disappear. Meryl Streep reads excerpts from Rachel Carson's writings. [High-Definition]
- Math Basics
- #109 "Dimensions"
- Basic concepts in geometry, including length, width, and area; using maps and grids; expressing locations in three dimensions.
- The This Old House Hour
- #1206 [TV-G]
- Breakaway walls and flood vents are installed in Point Pleasant, how to landscape for the future on a barrier island, and a leaky skylight is replaced. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #203 [TV-G]
- Put fast food restaurants to the test.
- Math Basics
- #110 "Patterns and Statistics"
- Pattern recognition; tessellations; number patterns; displaying numeric data with graphs; introduction to statistics; sampling and probability.
- Kentucky Afield
- #3004 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Barney & Friends
- #1120 "Riff's Musical Zoo/The Princess and the Frog" [TV-Y]
- When a trip to the zoo is postponed, Riff gets an idea to create a musical zoo. Baby Bop hesitates on keeping her promise to watch Ryan's pet frog while he's away, so Barney tells the story of "The Frog Prince" to make a point about friendship. [High-Definition]
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- #1483 "Competition" [TV-Y]
- Chef Brockett enters a cake-decorating contest, but he doesn't win. Big Bird arrives for a visit and has to reassure Henrietta that, despite all the excitement, X the Owl will still be her best friend. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1904 "Haunts of Owensboro/Hardin Co. Marker/The Whipps/Louisville Food Trucks"
- The spooky side of local history is featured in the Haunts of Owensboro walking tours; the Haycraft Inn marker in Hardin County states it was a popular stop for stagecoaches; Greenup County band The Whipps play original music they call hick-hop; and Louisville food trucks offer a variety of cuisines. [High-Definition] Watch Online