6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17317 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #416 "Laser/Candid Camera" [TV-Y]
- The sinister, disguise-wearing criminal LePurr has been hitting up flower shops and Ruff is determined to stop her! [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32246 [TV-RE]
- #804 "Hackerized!" [TV-Y]
- As Hacker sets out to find the mysterious villain who has "hackerized" Sensible Flats, the team must hone up on rock climbing to escape being hackerized themselves and save the town. [High-Definition]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #910 "Diabetes Prevention and Control"
- Experts discuss the statewide education and prevention methods being dispatched and the changes individuals can make to avoid diabetes. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10798 [TV-RE]
- Burt Wolf: Travels & Traditions
- #1208 "The Great Rivers of France: Lyon to Arles" [TV-G]
- Burt tours the ancient city of Lyon, visits the winemakers of Beaujolais, stops at the Pope's Palace in Avignon, and visits the locations in Arles that inspired Van Gogh. [High-Definition]
- The Dinsmore Homestead
- The Dinsmore Homestead is a unique historic site where visitors can learn what rural life was like in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman
- #311 [TV-G]
- Head of the Holler
- #201 "Paula Nelson"
- Silas House talks with Cherokee artist and preservationist Paula Nelson. They discuss the importance of language, how the Cherokee are the first Appalachians, the importance of art to any culture, and the natural world and the Cherokee connection to it. Nelson sings a sacred Cherokee song.
- #3103 "Parrot Confidential" [TV-PG]
- A look at parrots in need of rescue focuses on Lou, a parrot who is abandoned in a foreclosed home. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3811 "Stephen Sondheim's Company with the New York Philharmonic" [TV-PG]
- Neil Patrick Harris stars as Bobby in legendary composer Stephen Sondheim's groundbreaking musical, Company. [High-Definition]
- My Kentucky Home
- #201 "Woodford County (Part 1)"
- Kentucky settlers recognized the value of the fertile soil and limestone water in the area now known as Woodford County. Noted for its thriving horse and bourbon industries, Woodford County has produced visionary military leaders, artists, educators, politicians, farmers, and entrepreneurs.
- #4022 "Cold Case JFK" [TV-PG]
- State-of-the art forensic tools are applied to investigate the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Will forensics ever be truly foolproof, or does modern technology just give a scientific sheen to a practice that will always be more art than science? [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #204 "Kentucky Handmade Doll Collection and Garth's Auctions"
- Expert appraisers examine the history and value of a special collection of Kentucky handmade dolls and Dave Shuffett and Amy Hess talk with Jeff Jeffers of Garth's Auctions about what's hot in the world of antiques! [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Rebound: A Basketball Story
- In the fall of 1980, the small town of Independence, Kentucky was rocked by a massive gas explosion at its high school. In the face of adversity, a group of young men picked up the pieces of their lives the way they knew best - by playing basketball. With no school to attend or gym to practice in, the boy's varsity basketball team realized a dream by winning the state championship. In the process, they inspired their fellow students and united the entire community. Nick Clooney narrates. [High-Definition]
- Secrets of the Dead
- #1301 "JFK: One PM Central Standard Time" [TV-PG]
- This program chronicles the reporting of the 1963 assassination of President Kennedy within the CBS newsroom from the moment the President was shot until Walter Cronkite's emotional pronouncement of his death. [High-Definition]
- Well Read
- #302 "Temple Grandin, The Autistic Brain" [TV-G]
- Renowned author and advocate Temple Grandin discusses the science of autism and gives advice for parents raising autistic kids. [High-Definition]
- BBC World News
- #23317 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19233 [TV-RE]
- #1302 "2cellos & Sarah Morgan" [TV-G]
- Croatian cellists Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser perform followed by award-winning dulcimer player Sarah Morgan.
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- Jonathan discusses education in Kentucky with WFPL's Devin Katayama and the future of TV with the President of PBS, Paula Kerger. [High-Definition]
- Workplace Essential Skills
- #120 "Number Sense" [TV-G]
- A variety of workplace uses for mathematics; developing number sense. Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #3033 [TV-RE]
- Bluegrass Underground
- #302 "Andrew Bird" [TV-PG]
- Singer/violinist and multi-instrumentalist Andrew Bird performs indie-folk rock with guest Tift Merritt. [High-Definition]