6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17319 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #414 "Shrimp a la Cart" [TV-Y]
- Ruff sends Talia out to become a deckhand on a shrimp boat, while the other kids learn how to drive racecars. [High-Definition]
- My Kentucky Home
- #201 "Woodford County (Part 1)"
- Kentucky settlers recognized the value of the fertile soil and limestone water in the area now known as Woodford County. Noted for its thriving horse and bourbon industries, Woodford County has produced visionary military leaders, artists, educators, politicians, farmers, and entrepreneurs.
- Nightly Business Report
- #32248 [TV-RE]
- #901 "An Urchin Matter" [TV-Y]
- The CyberSquad explores why the once-healthy kelp in Big Bay is washing ashore. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10800 [TV-RE]
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- Jonathan discusses education in Kentucky with WFPL's Devin Katayama and the future of TV with the President of PBS, Paula Kerger. [High-Definition]
- In Their Own Words: Kentucky Veterans of the Korean War
- The tragedies and triumphs of the Korean War are revealed through the stories of local veterans. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
- #1021 "Mutual Fund Shakeups" [TV-RE]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #4003 "Nov. 15, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Roger Alford, Frankfort correspondent, Associated Press; Philip M. Bailey, political reporter, WFPL Radio in Louisville; and John Cheves, reporter, Lexington Herald-Leader. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Doc Martin
- #406 "Midwife Crisis" [TV-PG]
- Martin meets Portwenn's new midwife, Molly, who will be looking after Louisa. He finds that cognitive behavioral exercises are a great help with his blood phobia and he is able to take blood from P.C. Penhale without reacting. Martin visits Aunt Joan at her farm, and breaks the news that he is intending to become a surgeon in London again. Martin and Molly have their final stand-off when Louisa develops a temperature which Molly tries to sooth with herbal remedies. Edith has big news for Martin that Louisa overhears - Robert is going to offer him the prestigious surgeon's job in London. [High-Definition]
- The McLaughlin Group
- #3147 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Highway 31W
- Documents the 200-year history of the road that, long before the interstates, was the connecting link between Louisville and Nashville.
- Washington Week with Gwen Ifill
- #5320 [TV-RE]
- Movie Classics
- #1084 "Rebel Without A Cause" [TV-PG]
- A rebellious young man with a troubled past comes to a new town, finding friends and enemies. James Dean, Natalie Wood, and Sal Mineo star. (1955) [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #203 "Mountain Born: The Jean Ritchie Story"
- The long-awaited return of a 1996 KET production about the remarkable life of folk legend Jean Ritchie, from her childhood in Eastern Kentucky to international recognition.
- Charlie Rose: The Week
- #118 [TV-RE]
- Great Performances
- #3902 "Rodgers and Hammerstein's Oklahoma!" [TV-PG]
- London's National Theatre's production of the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical stars Hugh Jackman as Curly. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #806 "Saunders Springs Nature Preserve/The Kentucky Center/Mark Hogg/WLOU"
- Historic Saunders Springs Nature Preserve in Radcliff has provided water to Ft. Knox for over 40 years and is a haven for nature lovers; The Kentucky Center celebrates its 30th anniversary; an interview with WaterStep CEO Mark Hogg, named Kentucky Humanitarian of the Year; and African American owned and operated WLOU has been broadcasting for over 50 years. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Music Anywhere
- The Honey Dewdrops at the Arboretum State Botanical Garden of Kentucky, New Bums at the Shotgun Houses Project of NoLi CDC, J Marinelli, The Hungry Ears at Tidball's, and Englishman at Black Barn Winery are featured. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Charlie Rose
- #19235 [TV-RE]
- #1704 "The Boxcars/The Skip Cherryholmes Quintet/The Chapmans"
- IBMA 2012 Instrumental Group of the Year The Boxcars, rising star Skip Cherryholmes and his quintet, and first-generation family group The Chapmans perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #3035 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #121 "Films by Dillon Fisher, Candace Hughes, Olivia Sizemore, Cory Coots, AJ Hamilton, Sarah Kadish, and Natalie Baxter"
- Features films created by the Appalachian Media Institute (AMI), a media training program for central Appalachian youth. Films include Missing Generation, about children being raised by their grandparents, produced by Dillon Fisher, Candace Hughes, and Olivia Sizemore; Up in Coots Hollow, about a family who has shared the same plot of land for generations, produced by Cory Coots, AJ Hamilton, and Sarah Kadish; and Carrie Jean Wells, a biopic of the fiddle player and Eastern Kentucky native, produced by Natalie Baxter, an established Eastern Kentucky filmmaker and mentor in the AMI project. [High-Definition] Watch Online