- Tavis Smiley
- #3035 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #121 "Films by Dillon Fisher, Candace Hughes, Olivia Sizemore, Cory Coots, AJ Hamilton, Sarah Kadish, and Natalie Baxter"
- Features films created by the Appalachian Media Institute (AMI), a media training program for central Appalachian youth. Films include Missing Generation, about children being raised by their grandparents, produced by Dillon Fisher, Candace Hughes, and Olivia Sizemore; Up in Coots Hollow, about a family who has shared the same plot of land for generations, produced by Cory Coots, AJ Hamilton, and Sarah Kadish; and Carrie Jean Wells, a biopic of the fiddle player and Eastern Kentucky native, produced by Natalie Baxter, an established Eastern Kentucky filmmaker and mentor in the AMI project. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Saturday, November 16
- Tavis Smiley
- #3034 [TV-RE]
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- Jonathan discusses education in Kentucky with WFPL's Devin Katayama and the future of TV with the President of PBS, Paula Kerger. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19235 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week with Gwen Ifill
- #5320 [TV-RE]
- My Kentucky Home
- #201 "Woodford County (Part 1)"
- Kentucky settlers recognized the value of the fertile soil and limestone water in the area now known as Woodford County. Noted for its thriving horse and bourbon industries, Woodford County has produced visionary military leaders, artists, educators, politicians, farmers, and entrepreneurs.
- Charlie Rose: The Week
- #118 [TV-RE]
- Music City Roots: Live from the Loveless Cafe
- #104 [TV-PG]
- Blues band Delta Moon, Derek Hoke, Rod Picott, Barry Waldrep, and the folk duo HoneyHoney perform. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3902 "Rodgers and Hammerstein's Oklahoma!" [TV-PG]
- London's National Theatre's production of the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical stars Hugh Jackman as Curly. [High-Definition]
- Rebound: A Basketball Story
- In the fall of 1980, the small town of Independence, Kentucky was rocked by a massive gas explosion at its high school. In the face of adversity, a group of young men picked up the pieces of their lives the way they knew best - by playing basketball. With no school to attend or gym to practice in, the boy's varsity basketball team realized a dream by winning the state championship. In the process, they inspired their fellow students and united the entire community. Nick Clooney narrates. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4205 "Downton Abbey, Series II - Part Five" [TV-PG]
- As the war nears its end, Downton's aristocrats and servants put their lives back together. Mary and Sir Richard go estate hunting. A mysterious wounded officer makes a shocking revelation. [High-Definition]
- Living by Words
- Kentucky writers Bobbie Ann Mason, Wendell Berry, Ed McClanahan, Gurney Norman, and James Baker Hall read from their works and talk about their long-time friendships, their creative writing teachers at the University of Kentucky, and their relationships with Kentucky. The joint reading featured in the program was recorded at UK's Singletary Center for the Arts on October 18, 2001. A 2002 KET production.
- Secrets of Chatsworth
- Chatsworth Estate has been home to the Cavendish family for over five centuries. Discover the stories throughout its 500 years that have shaped its history. So rich are some of the tales, they have even caught the imagination of Hollywood including the film The Duchess, about Lady Georgiana Spencer and her ill-fated marriage to the 5th Duke. [High-Definition]
- Math Basics
- #111 "Putting It All Together"
- Two- and three-dimensional shapes; sorting and classifying shapes; the relationships among volume, surface area, and shape; ratio and proportion; figuring cost per unit.
- The This Old House Hour
- #1207 [TV-G]
- Sea-level foundation footings are installed in Bay Head, while stone veneer, fiber cement siding, and composite decking dress up the Point Pleasant exterior. Roger helps plant a maple tree. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #204 [TV-G]
- Rattle and roll your way to becoming Southern fried and fit!
- Math Basics
- #101 "Beginning"
- Orientation to the series; basic mathematics vocabulary; applying math to real-life settings.
- Kentucky Afield
- #3005 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Barney & Friends
- #1201 "Way To Go! A Travel Adventure" [TV-Y]
- Since Daniel is going on a trip, Baby Bop wants to go on one, too. With the help of Barney and their imaginations, she, BJ, and the kids have fun exploring all types of travel using cardboard boxes. [High-Definition]
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- #1506 "Friends" [TV-Y]
- Mister Rogers buys a pair of shoes at his friend Buzz Wagner's shoe store. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1905 "Camp Nelson Honor Guard/West Liberty Monument/Aviation Heritage Park/Heroic Horse"
- Kentucky Life salutes America's veterans. The Camp Nelson Honor Guard is the resident volunteer guard of Camp Nelson National Cemetery in Jessamine County; a West Liberty monument honors women in military service; the Aviation Heritage Park in Bowling Green features military aircraft and is a memorial to distinguished aviators; and the story of Sgt. Reckless, the heroic horse who carried ammunition for the Marines during the Korean War. [High-Definition] Watch Online