- Scott & Bailey
- #114 [TV-PG]
- Rachel finds herself on the wrong side of a murder investigation and is suspended from work. And while Janet's job hangs in the balance too, Gill is forced to re-open the investigation into an accidental death. [High-Definition]
- #3103 "Parrot Confidential" [TV-PG]
- A look at parrots in need of rescue focuses on Lou, a parrot who is abandoned in a foreclosed home. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #202 "Finding Higher Ground"
- Interviews and performance excerpts show how music and drama bring people in Harlan, Kentucky, together to talk about a life-and-death challenge facing the community—prescription drug abuse.
1:00 am Sunday, November 17
- America's Fiscal Challenge - David Walker
- David Walker, a former United States Comptroller General and founder and CEO of the Comeback America Initiative, discusses America's "fiscal cliff" issue and the operational and political reforms needed to put government on a more sustainable and accountable fiscal path. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- JFK: American Experience
- #101 "Part One" [TV-PG]
- Follow JFK's rise to power from his birth to his election as president in 1960 - the youngest man ever to be elected to the office. [High-Definition]
- #1303 "Dan Paisley and Southern Grass" [TV-G]
- Carrying on a family tradition of more than 35 years of playing bluegrass music, Dan Paisley and Southern Grass capture the spirit of classic bluegrass. A KET production recorded at the 2007 River of Music Party in Owensboro.
- Front and Center
- #201 "Jack Johnson" [TV-G]
- Jack Johnson's simple songs about life, love and the universe take viewers on a lyrical journey, including fan favorites "Better Together," "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing," and more. [High-Definition]
- #1303 "Blue Sky Riders: Kenny Loggins, Georgia Middleman & Gary Burr" [TV-G]
- The group features the one-and-only Kenny Loggins and Nashville songwriters Georgia Middleman and Gary Burr. They perform songs from their debut album, Finally Home.
- War of the Worlds: American Experience
- Orson Welles' infamous 1938 radio drama "War of the Worlds" and the mass hysteria it caused are explored. [High-Definition]
- JFK: American Experience
- #102 "Part Two" [TV-PG]
- John F. Kennedy's successes and failures in the White House including frank appraisals by administration officials and civil rights leaders are explored. [High-Definition]
- The Morehead International Independent Film Festival
- The program features an animated work from Illinois, a narrative film from Michigan, and an experimental work from Pennsylvania. [High-Definition]
- The Kentucky Theatre
- An affectionate look at the history of Lexington's downtown movie house, the Kentucky Theatre, by filmmakers Eren McGinnis and Ari Palos (Beyond the Border). From its opening in 1922 to the present, the Kentucky has been a vital part of downtown Lexington. Its story is warmly told by historians, patrons, manager Fred Mills, and others. Supported in part by the KET Fund for Independent Production. Watch Online
- Martin Clunes: The Lemurs of Madagascar
- British actor Martin Clunes (Doc Martin) travels to Madagascar to explore and expose the urgent plight of lemurs. [High-Definition]
- Live Music: The Tim Krekel Story
- Filmmaker Morgan Atkinson examines the career of the famed rock musician and country music songwriter from Louisville who passed away in 2009. From his early days as lead guitarist for Jimmy Buffett to his role as a celebrated singer/songwriter, Atkinson follows the development of Krekel's craft while showing the struggle of sustaining a life in music.
- #206 "Big and Small" [TV-Y]
- When Raggs wants to get a great big present for Billy the Bat's birthday, he discovers that good things can come in small packages too. As the dogs get ready for their Mega Max Music Show, Pido explores the idea of creating a big backdrop for the band. [High-Definition]
- Washington Week with Gwen Ifill
- #5320 [TV-RE]
- Conversations with Champions
- #201 "Tubby Smith"
- Host Billy Reed talks to University of Minnesota basketball coach Tubby Smith - a man with a reputation for character-building and the last coach to bring an NCAA basketball title to the University of Kentucky ('98). [High-Definition]
- Barney & Friends
- #1201 "Way To Go! A Travel Adventure" [TV-Y]
- Since Daniel is going on a trip, Baby Bop wants to go on one, too. With the help of Barney and their imaginations, she, BJ, and the kids have fun exploring all types of travel using cardboard boxes. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose: The Week
- #118 [TV-RE]
- Sesame Street
- #4295 "Frankly It's A Habitat" [TV-Y]
- Freddy Flapman from Flychert Real Estate tries to convince Big Bird to migrate somewhere warm. [High-Definition]
- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1711 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Life
- #1906 "Boone's Bones/Taylor Co. Marker/Somerset's Fountain Square/Coal Country Beeworks"
- The gravesite of Kentucky frontiersman Daniel Boone is the number one tourist attraction in Frankfort, but is he actually buried there; a Taylor County historic marker describes the origins of Campbellsville University; Amy Hess tours the Pulaski County city of Somerset and visits its newly renovated Fountain Square; and in Perry County, Coal Country Beeworks is committed to re-establishing bees and beekeeping in the region. [High-Definition] Watch Online