6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17324 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #417 "Ruff's Yard Sale Makes a Racket" [TV-Y]
- Ruff sends the kids to the headquarters of Wilson Sporting Goods to design a new tennis racquet and to Brimfield Fair, the biggest flea market in the world! [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- The Festival of Champions showcasing high school marching bands, the Roots Concert, the MSU Racer basketball teams, and more are featured. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32251 [TV-RE]
- #405 "Measure for Measure" [TV-Y]
- Hacker reveals his Transformatron, which can change anyone into anything—except that the kids still have the Network Interface Card he needs to make it work. Meanwhile, the kids find a map that leads them to Coop (Tony Hawk), Slider's long-lost father, and discover that he has been a victim of magnetite. Before they can measure out the antidote, Hacker grabs both Slider and the NIC. [High-Definition]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #911 "Human Trafficking"
- Renee talks with guests about recent legislation that strengthens Kentucky's human trafficking laws and provides more services to victims and other topics. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10803 [TV-RE]
- Burt Wolf: Travels & Traditions
- #801 "Cruising the Danube" [TV-G]
- Burt cruises down the Danube, starting in the Hungarian capital of Budapest.
- Our Kids
- News and features about classroom projects and activities in Louisville-area schools.
- The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman
- #312 [TV-G]
- Head of the Holler
- #203 "Lee Smith"
- Silas House, director of Berea College's Appalachian Center, talks with Lee Smith, author of Mrs. Darcy and the Blue-Eyed Stranger, Saving Grace, and other works. [High-Definition]
- #4023 "At The Edge of Space" [TV-PG]
- An exploration of the earth-space boundary zone that's home to some of nature's most puzzling and alluring phenomena: the shimmering aurora, streaking meteors, and sprites. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3902 "Rodgers and Hammerstein's Oklahoma!" [TV-PG]
- London's National Theatre's production of the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical stars Hugh Jackman as Curly. [High-Definition]
- My Kentucky Home
- #202 "Woodford County (Part 2)"
- Growing up in small towns provide special experiences that can be fun to remember and share. In this program, Woodford County citizens come together to celebrate the area's uniqueness.
- #4024 "Asteroid: Doomsday Or Payday?" [TV-PG]
- Would-be asteroid miners dream up their own program to scout for potentially profitable asteroids loaded with billions of dollars-worth of elements like iron, nickel, and platinum. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #205 "Limited Edition Etchings and Nardi Jewelry"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including limited edition etchings and a collection of Nardi jewelry purchased in Italy in 1969, that now has a stunning price tag! [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Land Between The Lakes 50th Anniversary
- This program explores the history and creation of this national treasure, designated as a National Recreation Area in 1963. The Land Between the Lakes' early days under the Tennessee Valley Authority to its continued mission with the USDA Forest Service are highlighted. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Comet Encounter
- Scientists shoot breathtaking images of Comet ISON as it races past the Earth toward the sun. [High-Definition]
- Wendell Ford: From Yellow Creek to the Potomac
- A personal retrospective of the career of Kentucky's most prominent political leader in the last quarter of the 20th century. This 1999 KET production explores not only Ford's career as a state senator, lieutenant governor, governor, and U.S. senator, but also the state of politics in the late 20th century.
- BBC World News
- #23324 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19238 [TV-RE]
- #1303 "Blue Sky Riders: Kenny Loggins, Georgia Middleman & Gary Burr" [TV-G]
- The group features the one-and-only Kenny Loggins and Nashville songwriters Georgia Middleman and Gary Burr. They perform songs from their debut album, Finally Home.
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- Author Jon Gertner discusses his book, The Idea Factory. Joel Dudley of Mount Sinai Hospital discusses the future of genetics. [High-Definition]
- Workplace Essential Skills
- #122 "Fractions, Decimals, and Percents" [TV-G]
- Workplace uses of ratio, rate, and proportion. Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #3038 [TV-RE]
- Bluegrass Underground
- #303 "Infamous Stringdusters" [TV-PG]
- The groove-friendly Infamous Stringdusters blend virtuosity and innovation to the delight of fans. [High-Definition]