6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17324 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #417 "Ruff's Yard Sale Makes a Racket" [TV-Y]
- Ruff realizes that he's a horrible shopper. He just bought a sock at a yard sale for sixteen dollars, after talking the price UP from a quarter! He also bought a broken tennis racquet at the same sale, which he plans on using in an upcoming match against his nemesis Spot Spotnick! Ruff sends Liza and Talia to the headquarters of Wilson Sporting Goods to design a new tennis racquet for him; and he gets some shopping tips from Bethany and Brian as they head to Brimfield Fair, the biggest flea market in the world! [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32251 [TV-RE]
- #405 "Measure for Measure" [TV-Y]
- Hacker reveals his Transformatron, which can change anyone into anything—except that the kids still have the Network Interface Card he needs to make it work. Meanwhile, the kids find a map that leads them to Coop (Tony Hawk), Slider's long-lost father, and discover that he has been a victim of magnetite. Before they can measure out the antidote, Hacker grabs both Slider and the NIC. [High-Definition]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #911 "Human Trafficking"
- Renee talks with guests about recent legislation that strengthens Kentucky's human trafficking laws and provides more services to victims and other topics. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10803 [TV-RE]
- Burt Wolf: Travels & Traditions
- #801 "Cruising the Danube" [TV-G]
- Burt cruises down the Danube, starting in the Hungarian capital of Budapest.
- Our Kids
- News and features about classroom projects and activities in Louisville-area schools.
- The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman
- #312 [TV-G]
- Head of the Holler
- #203 "Lee Smith"
- Silas House, director of Berea College's Appalachian Center, talks with Lee Smith, author of Mrs. Darcy and the Blue-Eyed Stranger, Saving Grace, and other works. [High-Definition]
- #4023 "At The Edge of Space" [TV-PG]
- An exploration of the earth-space boundary zone that's home to some of nature's most puzzling and alluring phenomena: the shimmering aurora, streaking meteors, and sprites. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3902 "Rodgers and Hammerstein's Oklahoma!" [TV-PG]
- London's National Theatre's production of the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical stars Hugh Jackman as Curly. [High-Definition]
- My Kentucky Home
- #202 "Woodford County (Part 2)"
- Growing up in small towns provide special experiences that can be fun to remember and share. In this program, Woodford County citizens come together to celebrate the area's uniqueness.
- #4024 "Asteroid: Doomsday Or Payday?" [TV-PG]
- Would-be asteroid miners dream up their own program to scout for potentially profitable asteroids loaded with billions of dollars-worth of elements like iron, nickel, and platinum. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #205 "Limited Edition Etchings and Nardi Jewelry"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including limited edition etchings and a collection of Nardi jewelry purchased in Italy in 1969, that now has a stunning price tag! [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Land Between The Lakes 50th Anniversary
- This program explores the history and creation of this national treasure, designated as a National Recreation Area in 1963. The Land Between the Lakes' early days under the Tennessee Valley Authority to its continued mission with the USDA Forest Service are highlighted. [High-Definition]
- Comet Encounter
- Scientists shoot breathtaking images of Comet ISON as it races past the Earth toward the sun. [High-Definition]
- Wendell Ford: From Yellow Creek to the Potomac
- A personal retrospective of the career of Kentucky's most prominent political leader in the last quarter of the 20th century. This 1999 KET production explores not only Ford's career as a state senator, lieutenant governor, governor, and U.S. senator, but also the state of politics in the late 20th century.
- BBC World News
- #23324 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19238 [TV-RE]
- #1303 "Blue Sky Riders: Kenny Loggins, Georgia Middleman & Gary Burr" [TV-G]
- The group features the one-and-only Kenny Loggins and Nashville songwriters Georgia Middleman and Gary Burr. They perform songs from their debut album, Finally Home.
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- Author Jon Gertner discusses his book, The Idea Factory. Joel Dudley of Mount Sinai Hospital discusses the future of genetics. [High-Definition]
- Workplace Essential Skills
- #122 "Fractions, Decimals, and Percents" [TV-G]
- Workplace uses of ratio, rate, and proportion. Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #3038 [TV-RE]
- Bluegrass Underground
- #303 "Infamous Stringdusters" [TV-PG]
- The groove-friendly Infamous Stringdusters blend virtuosity and innovation to the delight of fans. [High-Definition]