- #1303 "Blue Sky Riders: Kenny Loggins, Georgia Middleman & Gary Burr" [TV-G]
- The group features the one-and-only Kenny Loggins and Nashville songwriters Georgia Middleman and Gary Burr. They perform songs from their debut album, Finally Home.
- Tavis Smiley
- #3040 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #122 "Films by Thom Southerland and Michael Molloy"
- Thom Southerland's film Last Glimpse explores the idea of the supernatural and the dynamics of family relationships. A video by Michael Molloy called CJIII is an art installation that illustrates his feelings about a close friend being sent to Iraq. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Saturday, November 23
- Tavis Smiley
- #3039 [TV-RE]
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- Author Jon Gertner discusses his book, The Idea Factory. Joel Dudley of Mount Sinai Hospital discusses the future of genetics. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19240 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week with Gwen Ifill
- #5321 [TV-RE]
- My Kentucky Home
- #202 "Woodford County (Part 2)"
- Growing up in small towns provide special experiences that can be fun to remember and share. In this program, Woodford County citizens come together to celebrate the area's uniqueness.
- Charlie Rose: The Week
- #119 [TV-RE]
- Music City Roots: Live from the Loveless Cafe
- #105 [TV-PG]
- The female bluegrass band Della Mae, Tom Yarbrough, Carolina Story, and Marley's Ghost perform. [High-Definition]
- Nashville 2.0
- Experience a variety of musical genres through the vibrancy of Nashville's Americana music scene. From Emmylou Harris to Mumford and Sons, Rosanne Cash to The Mavericks, this program celebrates the American musical melting pot. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1110 "Wild and Scenic Kentucky: A Kentucky Life Special" [TV-G]
- Dave Shuffett rafts, canoes, sails, kayaks, rides, hikes, and bikes his way around Kentucky, enjoying wildlife and outdoor adventure across the state. Sights include the Russell Fork of the Big Sandy River, Breaks Interstate Park, the Pine Mountain Trail, black bears at Kingdom Come State Park, Daniel Boone National Forest, Cave Run Lake, the Red River and its surrounding natural arches, Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area, the Ohio River, the museum at Big Bone Lick State Park, Clifty Falls State Park in Southern Indiana, Mammoth Cave National Park, Land Between the Lakes, Audubon State Park, wetlands at Henderson Sloughs WMA, and Reelfoot Lake. Watch Online
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4206 "Downton Abbey, Series II - Part Six" [TV-PG]
- The Spanish flu strikes Downton, disrupting one match, hastening another, and transforming the fortunes of all. Mary, Sybil, and Robert each confront a moment of truth. Anna and Bates know a moment of happiness. [High-Definition]
- Secrets of the Dead
- #1301 "JFK: One PM Central Standard Time" [TV-PG]
- This program chronicles the reporting of the 1963 assassination of President Kennedy within the CBS newsroom from the moment the President was shot until Walter Cronkite's emotional pronouncement of his death. [High-Definition]
- JFK: American Experience
- #102 "Part Two" [TV-PG]
- John F. Kennedy's successes and failures in the White House including frank appraisals by administration officials and civil rights leaders are explored. [High-Definition]
- Mammoth Cave: A Way to Wonder
- This documentary weaves together the human stories that make up the fascinating history of Mammoth Cave National Park in south central Kentucky. [High-Definition]
- Math Basics
- #102 "Getting Up to Speed"
- Basic concepts of arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #205 [TV-G]
- Start your day with a healthy breakfast.
- Math Basics
- #103 "Many Ways To Measure"
- Customary and metric units of measure; tools and instruments for measuring; the use of a calculator in learning mathematics.
- Kentucky Afield
- #3006 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Barney & Friends
- #1202 "The Misbegotten Moon: A Space Adventure" [TV-Y]
- Baby Bop sees a half-moon and thinks the moon is broken, so she goes searching for the missing pieces. Barney takes her and the kids on a magical adventure to the moon, where the Man in the Moon eases her concerns. [High-Definition]
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- #1507 "Friends" [TV-Y]
- Mr. McFeely accompanies Mister Rogers to Betty Aberlin's house, where they watch Betty's friend Mary Jo Barron teach a group of children some games and songs. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1906 "Boone's Bones/Taylor Co. Marker/Somerset's Fountain Square/Coal Country Beeworks"
- The gravesite of Kentucky frontiersman Daniel Boone is the number one tourist attraction in Frankfort, but is he actually buried there; a Taylor County historic marker describes the origins of Campbellsville University; Amy Hess tours the Pulaski County city of Somerset and visits its newly renovated Fountain Square; and in Perry County, Coal Country Beeworks is committed to re-establishing bees and beekeeping in the region. [High-Definition] Watch Online