- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1712 [TV-RE]
- ACL Presents: Americana Music Festival
- #2013 [TV-PG]
- This program features selected performances from the Americana Music Festival in Nashville, including Dr. John, Stephen Stills, Emmylou Harris, Rodney Crowell, and more. [High-Definition]
- Davis Bottom: Rare History, Valuable Lives
- Discover the history of Davis Bottom, a diverse, tight-knit, working class neighborhood near downtown Lexington settled mainly by African-Americans after the Civil War. A production of the Kentucky Archaeological Survey and the Kentucky Heritage Council. [High-Definition]
12:30 am Monday, November 25
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #846 "Rafe Sagarin"
- From the 2013 IdeaFestival in Louisville, Rafe Sagarin, an ecologist and professor, discusses his book, Learning from the Octopus: Unleashing Nature's Secrets of Adaptation. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Theater Talk
- #706 [TV-G]
- Actors Roger Rees, Alessandro Nivola and Charlotte Parry discuss their roles in the Broadway revival of Terrance Rattigan's popular drama The Winslow Boy.
- Carol Burnett: The Mark Twain Prize
- Julie Andrews, Tony Bennett, Tim Conway, Vicki Lawrence,Tina Fey and others celebrate comedic icon Carol Burnett. [High-Definition]
- News Quiz
- #2911 "Nov. 21, 2013" [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Telling Tales
- #112 "Jack and the Magic Mill"
- A cautionary tale about greed, told by Appalachian storytellers and musicians Tom Bledsoe, Rich Kirby, and Joy D'Elia.
- Chef's Life
- #111 "Collard Green Queen" [TV-G]
- Vivian spends the morning with her neighbors, the Mills brothers, participating in their 100-year-old all-male family tradition of making collard kraut. [High-Definition]
- From the Ground Up
- #101 "Kentucky Communities"
- How different Kentucky communities developed. A 1991 KET production. Watch Online
- European Journal
- #3147 "Greedy for Greenland's Resources" [TV-G]
- Mammoth Cave: A Way to Wonder
- This documentary weaves together the human stories that make up the fascinating history of Mammoth Cave National Park in south central Kentucky. [High-Definition]
- Scully/The World Show
- #1631 [TV-G]
- JFK: Breaking The News
- This documentary looks at the broadcast coverage of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Jane Pauley narrates. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4207 "Downton Abbey, Series II - Part Seven" [TV-PG]
- In the finale, the family gathers at Downton Abbey for Christmas. [High-Definition]
- My Kentucky Home
- #105 "Grayson County"
- Marking 200 years plus, share the excitement of a county that celebrates with the Honey Fest, Community Days, and an old fashion County Fair. Meet Allen Hemberger, who worked on Avatar and King Kong, as well as Kevin Mudd, organizer for the nationally known Fiddler's Contest, along with a host of others who exemplify the moral fiber of Grayson County.
- Kennedy Half-Century
- The impact and influence of John F. Kennedy's life, administration, and tragic death are chronicled. [High-Definition]
- Renfro Valley: Kentucky's Country Music Capital
- A look at the history of the renowned music barn through archival footage and interviews. A KET Fund for Independent Production. Watch Online
- GED Connection en Espanol
- #121 "Geografía" [TV-G]
- Explores the relevance of geography—from the impact of humans on the environment to how places and regions define our world.
- African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross
- #105 "Rise! (1940-1968)" [TV-PG]
- The long road to civil rights is examined, from World War II to Rosa Parks and the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. As the civil rights movement scored one historic victory after another, non-violence was still all too often met with violence. [High-Definition]
- From Wood to Singing Guitar
- A film about Wayne C. Henderson, a master musician and master luthier from the small town of Rugby, Va. A skilled craftsman and respected musician by his teens, Henderson was taught and encouraged by those around him including folk hero E.C. Ball and fiddle maker Albert Hash.
- Start Up
- #108 "Andy Warhowl's Kitchen!" [TV-G]
- A self-service dog wash, a gourmet carry-out restaurant, and a custom furniture shop are showcased. [High-Definition]
- Tim Farmer's Homemade Jam
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #114 "Rock & Roll" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #215 "Another Fine Mess/King Mac" [TV-Y]
- Emily Elizabeth hates cleaning her room, but eventually she realizes that she's spending all of her time looking for things instead of having fun. Believing that he is responsible for getting Mac into trouble, T-Bone goes overboard to help him in any way he can. Then Mac starts to take advantage of his friend's guilt. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #505 "Robert Stivers"
- A discussion with Kentucky Senate President Robert Stivers (R-Manchester). [High-Definition]