6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17333 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #420 "Ruff Pigs Out and Has a Whale of a Time" [TV-Y]
- The lost legendary Helmet of Victory is so close Ruff can almost taste it! He's just learned that the Helmet is somewhere in Old Sturbridge Village, a town that time forgot. The FETCHers head off to the village, and then undergo a series of elimination trials to retrieve the Helmet. [High-Definition]
- Davis Bottom: Rare History, Valuable Lives
- Discover the history of Davis Bottom, a diverse, tight-knit, working class neighborhood near downtown Lexington settled mainly by African-Americans after the Civil War. A production of the Kentucky Archaeological Survey and the Kentucky Heritage Council. [High-Definition]
- Nightly Business Report
- #32258 [TV-RE]
- #903 "Trash Creep" [TV-Y]
- A giant garbage heap threatens to break through the cybersite's dome. Hacker searches for seeds to grow an army of monster plants. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life on the Road
- #610 "Along Highway 68" [TV-G]
- A special expanded edition features the history, culture, and people found along Highway 68. Driving from Maysville in the northeast to Paducah in the northwest, host Dave Shuffett stops at the Blue Licks and Perryville battlefields, the Shaker village at Pleasant Hill, a neon-lit drive-in restaurant in Paris, a farm where country hams are made, Bowling Green sites connected with native son and cooking entrepreneur Duncan Hines, and more. A 2000 KET production.
- PBS NewsHour
- #10810 [TV-RE]
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
- #1023 "Active Vs. Passive" [TV-RE]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #4005 "Nov. 29, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Jack Brammer, Frankfort bureau chief, Lexington Herald-Leader; Ronnie Ellis, Frankfort reporter, CNHI, Inc.; and Mike Wynn, Frankfort bureau reporter, Louisville Courier-Journal. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Doc Martin
- #408 "The Wrong Goodbye" [TV-PG]
- Martin and Pauline are surprised by the number of patients coming to see him on the last day before he moves to London. Martin is driving out of Portwenn with the moving men when he sees Tasha fall from the Harbour Day stage. With a little bit of help from a guilty Bert and Al, he is able to diagnose Tasha's medical condition, and is shocked to learn that she is married to taxi driver Tommy, and that he is driving Louisa to her hospital appointment. [High-Definition]
- The McLaughlin Group
- #3149 [TV-RE]
- Great Performances
- #3812 "Barbra Streisand: Back to Brooklyn" [TV-G]
- Barbra Streisand makes a historic homecoming at the new Barclays Center arena, marking the superstar's first Brooklyn concert since her childhood years. Joined by special guests Il Volo and Chris Botti, Streisand performs an extensive selection of songs. [High-Definition]
- Movie Classics
- #1062 "Hawaii" [TV-PG]
- A New England missionary and his bride bring Christianity to 1820s Hawaii. Julie Andrews, Max von Sydow, and Richard Harris star. (1966) [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #201 "Fire and Motion"
- The vibrant glasswork of Stephen Rolfe Powell and the intricate, automata sculpture of Steve Armstrong reveal the distinctive energies of two gifted Kentucky artists.
- Louisville Life
- #808 "Ten Buildings That Changed Louisville/MetroSafe/Kentucky Science Center/FAF Gallery"
- Learn about ten important buildings that changed Louisville, chosen by a panel brought together by the Kentucky Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA Kentucky); learn how MetroSafe provides public service and public safety; an interview with Joanna Haas, executive director of the Kentucky Science Center; and visit the new FAF (Fine Art Firm) in the historic Henry Clay Building. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Music Anywhere
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #1706 "Della Mae/Dale Ann Bradley/Laurie Lewis and the Right Hands"
- Boston-based alt-grassers Della Mae, five-time IBMA Female Vocalist of the Year Dale Ann Bradley, and folk-bluegrass group Laurie Lewis and the Right Hands perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #1009 "Judy Collins" [TV-G]
- Grammy Award-winning folksinger and songwriter Judy Collins performs traditional folksongs and selections from her latest CD, Bohemian. She also discusses her new book, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes: My Life in Music.
- Tavis Smiley
- #3045 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #123 "Films by Steven Middleton and Stephen Kertis"
- Tobaccolachia, by Steven Middleton, documents the current state of tobacco farming in Eastern Kentucky. Also, a short titled Skipping Fish Boat School by Stephen Kertis, about the Louisville school that teaches students of all ages how to build boats. [High-Definition] Watch Online