- Libera: Angels Sing Christmas in Ireland
- The iconic St. Patrick's Cathedral in Armagh, Ireland, is the setting for a performance of Christmas songs by one of the world's most accomplished and acclaimed boy choirs, Libera. [High-Definition]
- Headwaters: Real Stories from Rural America
- #204 "His Eye Is on the Sparrow/Girls' Hoops" [TV-G]
- His Eye Is on the Sparrow profiles Ethel Caffie-Austin, a daughter of the coalfields and West Virginia's "First Lady of Gospel Music." Girls' Hoops explores the history of girls' high school basketball in Kentucky, including its first heyday in the 1920s; the subsequent 42-year ban on statewide competition; its rebirth in the 1970s; and its development into the fiercely competitive, popular sport it has become today.
- Easy Yoga for Arthritis with Peggy Cappy
- The Yoga for All of Us author effectively addresses arthritis relief through the practice of yoga. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Time Capsule
- #114 "Maestro (Part 1)"
- A portrait of Moritz Bomhard, who studied music at Leipzig and Juilliard, taught at Princeton, and in 1952 came to Louisville to create the Kentucky Opera. Watch Online
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #912 "The Forgotten Minority"
- Renee talks with advocates for Kentuckians with disabilities about the challenges facing those with mental and physical limitations and illnesses, the resources available, and the policy changes needed to better serve this population. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- 3 Steps to Incredible Health! with Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- Joel Fuhrman offers a healthy, effective, and scientifically proven plan for shedding weight quickly. [High-Definition]
- Exploring an American Original
- #105 "The Cumberlands Corridor"
- Pristine forests, Kentucky's tallest waterfall, and meandering rivers and streams fill the Kentucky corridor known as the Cumberlands. It is also an area of adventure and excitement, the living history of coal mining, and outstanding music festivals.
- Dr. Wayne Dyer - Wishes Fulfilled
- Dr. Wayne Dyer offers viewers a detailed explanation of how to manifest that which is most important to them. This program is based on his latest book, Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting. [High-Definition]
- Henry Clay and the Struggle for the Union
- The documentary looks at the role of Henry Clay in holding off the War between the States. It explores the impact of slavery on the expansion of the Nation westward and how conflict between the North and South was irrepressible. The film is lavishly illustrated with stunning period photographs and art, footage of the old senate chamber, and dramatic interpretations performed by actors of Clay and his senate colleagues. [High-Definition]
- Doc Martin: Revealed
- Behind-the-scenes footage from the newest Doc Martin series shot in Port Isaac in England is showcased. [High-Definition]
- Louisville: 30 Years of Change
- A documentary portrait of Louisville in the 1940s through the 1960s—decades that brought change through a powerful mix of war, race, and music. Old photographs and vintage film reveal a lost world that continues to shape and inspire our time. A 2002 KET production based on newly restored documentaries shot in the 1970s by local filmmaker Al Shands.
- Use Your Brain to Change Your Age with Dr. Daniel Amen
- Dr. Daniel Amen shares simple steps to boost your brain that may help you live longer, look younger, and dramatically decrease your risk for Alzheimer's disease. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #299 "Favorite Moments - Season Two"
- A look back at some of our favorite moments from the second season of Kentucky Collectibles. [High-Definition]
- Chef's Life
- #112 "The Buttermilk Belt" [TV-G]
- Vivian discusses buttermilk at Maple View Dairy and tries to shoot a Christmas card picture. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #2907 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1507 "Dog Scouts/Three Springs Dinner/Flaget High School Alumni Association/Paw Pals" [TV-G]
- Dogs earn their merit badges for good citizenship just like the Boy Scouts; Chef Ouita Michel visits Three Springs Farm in Nicholas County; although the school is closed, the Flaget High School Alumni Association is still going strong with notable graduates like former professional football player Paul Hornung and others; and more Paw Pals. 2009 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Celtic Woman: Home for Christmas
- Vocalists Lisa Lambe, Susan McFadden, Meav Ni Mhaolchatha, and violinist Mairead Nesbitt perform timeless holiday favorites with their signature Celtic twist under the musical direction of David Downes. [High-Definition]
- The Tenors: Lead with Your Heart
- The Tenors perform all new music from their album Lead With Your Heart. The foursome invite some of their friends as special guests to share the stage for this unforgettable performance. [High-Definition]
- Tim Farmer's Country Kitchen