- The Tenors: Lead with Your Heart
- The Tenors perform all new music from their album Lead With Your Heart. The foursome invite some of their friends as special guests to share the stage for this unforgettable performance. [High-Definition]
- Henry Clay and the Struggle for the Union
- The documentary looks at the role of Henry Clay in holding off the War between the States. It explores the impact of slavery on the expansion of the Nation westward and how conflict between the North and South was irrepressible. The film is lavishly illustrated with stunning period photographs and art, footage of the old senate chamber, and dramatic interpretations performed by actors of Clay and his senate colleagues. [High-Definition]
1:00 am Monday, December 2
- Return to Downton Abbey
- Savor fond memories from the past three seasons of Downton Abbey and get a tantalizing taste of the upcoming fourth season. Actress Susan Sarandon hosts. [High-Definition]
- Young Lincoln
- Examines how the joys and trials of Abraham Lincoln's boyhood years formed his personality, shaped his early political notions, and molded his character. Several notable historians share their insights on this relatively little-known chapter in Lincoln's life and legacy.
- Use Your Brain to Change Your Age with Dr. Daniel Amen
- Dr. Daniel Amen shares simple steps to boost your brain that may help you live longer, look younger, and dramatically decrease your risk for Alzheimer's disease. [High-Definition]
- From the Ground Up
- #101 "Kentucky Communities"
- How different Kentucky communities developed. A 1991 KET production. Watch Online
- Dusk 'til Dawn: Kentucky Rural Drive-In Theatres
- A look at the business of drive-ins in Kentucky towns. Produced by George Maranville with support from the KET Fund for Independent Productions.
- Morristown: Where America Survived
- Revisits the winter of 1779-80, when General Washington's troops arrived at the densely wooded area just south of Morristown, known as Jockey Hollow, to build a log hut city for their winter camp. Based on John T. Cunningham's book The Uncertain Revolution and shot at Morristown National Historical Park in New Jersey. Edward Herrmann narrates. [High-Definition]
- Rick Steves' European Christmas
- In a vivid and intimate look at how seven diverse cultures celebrate Christmas, Rick gets down on the carpet with wide-eyed children, up in the loft with the finest choirs, and into the kitchen with Grandma and all her secrets. His holiday tour takes him from England to Norway, from Burgundy to Bavaria, and from Rome to the top of the Swiss Alps. [High-Definition]
- The March
- On the eve of the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington, this new program looks at the day in 1963 where Martin Luther King made his famous "I Have a Dream" speech and the march almost didn't happen. [High-Definition]
- The Filson Presents
- #106 "James McPherson - War on the Waters: The Union and Confederate Navies 1861-1865"
- Pulitzer Prize-winning historian James McPherson discusses the use of naval forces by the Union and Confederate armies during the Civil War. [High-Definition]
- #3115 "A Death In St. Augustine" [TV-RE]
- In Their Own Words: Kentucky Veterans of the Korean War
- The tragedies and triumphs of the Korean War are revealed through the stories of local veterans. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- GED Connection en Espanol
- #122 "Cómo aprobar la prueba de ciencias" [TV-G]
- Información general de la prueba de ciencias GED con ejemplos de preguntas y una explicación del método científico.
- #3904 "Mystery of a Masterpiece" [TV-PG]
- Meet a new breed of experts who are approaching "cold case" art mysteries as if they were crime scenes. Follow art sleuths as they deploy new techniques to combat the multi-billion dollar criminal market in stolen and fraudulent art. [High-Definition]
- Start Up
- #109 "Pack Only What You Kneed!" [TV-G]
- 'Lo & Sons, a line of stylish and practical carryall handbags and travel totes, is featured. [High-Definition]
- Tim Farmer's Homemade Jam
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #119 "Plough In and Breathe!" [TV-G]
- Clifford's Puppy Days
- #210 "The Big, Big Present/Hanukkah Plunder Blunder" [TV-Y]
- The kittens accidentally break the menorah, and their attempts to fix it get a little "sticky." Zo can't resist sneaking in and opening all eight of his presents on the first night of Hanukkah, but he soon realizes that he's spoiled his own fun by taking the surprise out of each night. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #506 "Jose Galvez"
- A discussion with Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer Jose Galvez. [High-Definition]