6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17339 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #504 "The Ol' Shell Game" [TV-Y]
- Marco and Shreya head to Florida to learn about sea turtles. Ruff sends Jay out to be a contestant on a mysterious radio game show. [High-Definition]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #846 "Rafe Sagarin"
- From the 2013 IdeaFestival in Louisville, Rafe Sagarin, an ecologist and professor, discusses his book, Learning from the Octopus: Unleashing Nature's Secrets of Adaptation. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32262 [TV-RE]
- The Tenors: Lead with Your Heart
- The Tenors perform all new music from their album Lead With Your Heart. The foursome invite some of their friends as special guests to share the stage for this unforgettable performance. [High-Definition]
- #508 "Ruby River"
- Host Bill Goodman and a panel of readers discuss Lynn Pruett's debut novel, which pits the proprietress of an Alabama truck stop against a Pentecostal minister. A 2003 KET production. Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10814 [TV-RE]
- Bluegrass Underground
- #305 "Yonder Mountain String Band" [TV-PG]
- One of the founders of America's jam band movement, Yonder Mountain String Band blends bluegrass, rock, and other influences, pioneering a sound of their own. [High-Definition]
- Exploring an American Original
- #105 "The Cumberlands Corridor"
- Pristine forests, Kentucky's tallest waterfall, and meandering rivers and streams fill the Kentucky corridor known as the Cumberlands. It is also an area of adventure and excitement, the living history of coal mining, and outstanding music festivals.
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #299 "Favorite Moments - Season Two"
- A look back at some of our favorite moments from the second season of Kentucky Collectibles. [High-Definition]
- Celtic Woman: Home for Christmas
- Vocalists Lisa Lambe, Susan McFadden, Meav Ni Mhaolchatha, and violinist Mairead Nesbitt perform timeless holiday favorites with their signature Celtic twist under the musical direction of David Downes. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #2907 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition]
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- A trip to Shaker Village, Cowango Studios in Paducah, artist John Lackey, and fainting goats are featured. [High-Definition]
- Doc Martin: Revealed
- Behind-the-scenes footage from the newest Doc Martin series shot in Port Isaac in England is showcased. [High-Definition]
- Tim Farmer's Country Kitchen
- Oscar Hammerstein II - Out of My Dreams
- Glee star Matthew Morrison hosts a celebration of the most acclaimed lyricist of the 20th century. Hammerstein worked in the theater for over 40 years, writing the lyrics for over a thousand songs and the books for 45 operettas and musicals. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1507 "Dog Scouts/Three Springs Dinner/Flaget High School Alumni Association/Paw Pals" [TV-G]
- Dogs earn their merit badges for good citizenship just like the Boy Scouts; Chef Ouita Michel visits Three Springs Farm in Nicholas County; although the school is closed, the Flaget High School Alumni Association is still going strong with notable graduates like former professional football player Paul Hornung and others; and more Paw Pals. 2009 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- LAND (and how it gets that way)
- Decades before sprawl made front-page news across America, the farmers, developers, and other citizens of Woodford County had already hit the courtrooms with clashing ideas on growth and development. Filmmaker Walter Brock uses their intimate and impassioned voices to examine how human character, ambition, and social class have shaped the American landscape. Produced with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Ed Sullivan's Top Performers 1966-1969 (My Music)
- An amazing line-up of original 60s performers singing their biggest rock hits from 1966 - 1969. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19249 [TV-RE]
- Homestretch: Racehorse Rescue
- The fates of losing racehorses and the lifesaving rehabilitation they can share with prisoners on their way back to society. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #3049 [TV-RE]
- #1707 "J.D. Crowe & The New South/Audie Blaylock and Redline"
- Bluegrass legend J. D. Crowe and his group The New South and award-winning vocalist and guitarist Audie Blaylock and his group Redline perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online