6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17340 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #501 "Ruff Fetches the Fetchers" [TV-Y]
- Ruff has been so preoccupied with trying to find his long-lost parents that he's forgotten to cast the Season 5 FETCHers! [High-Definition]
- Henry Clay and the Struggle for the Union
- The documentary looks at the role of Henry Clay in holding off the War between the States. It explores the impact of slavery on the expansion of the Nation westward and how conflict between the North and South was irrepressible. The film is lavishly illustrated with stunning period photographs and art, footage of the old senate chamber, and dramatic interpretations performed by actors of Clay and his senate colleagues. [High-Definition]
- Nightly Business Report
- #32263 [TV-RE]
- #110 "The Secrets of Symmetria" [TV-Y]
- In his passion for order, Dr. Marbles has created Symmetria, a harmonious cyberplace where everything is made symmetrical by a symmetrizer. Hacker steals the machine and reprograms it so that he can undo symmetry. The kids must master the properties of symmetry before Hacker destroys beauty, balance, and harmony throughout all of cyberspace. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10815 [TV-RE]
- Easy Yoga for Arthritis with Peggy Cappy
- The Yoga for All of Us author effectively addresses arthritis relief through the practice of yoga. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #299 "Favorite Moments - Season Two"
- A look back at some of our favorite moments from the second season of Kentucky Collectibles. [High-Definition]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #4006 "Dec. 6, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Bill Bryant, anchor and managing editor, WKYT-TV in Lexington; Tom Loftus, Frankfort bureau chief, Louisville Courier-Journal; and Sam Youngman, political writer, Lexington Herald-Leader. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Doc Martin: Revealed
- Behind-the-scenes footage from the newest Doc Martin series shot in Port Isaac in England is showcased. [High-Definition]
- The Everlasting Stream
- Former Washington Post reporter Walt Harrington and his in-laws and friends tell stories of autumn rabbit hunts in rural Barren County—trips that ultimately taught Harrington valuable lessons in friendship, family, and what constitutes a "well-lived life." A 2006 KET production.
- The McLaughlin Group
- #3150 [TV-RE]
- Burt Bacharach's Best (My Music Presents)
- Dionne Warwick, Tom Jones, and other artists perform Burt Bacharach songs in clips from the 1960s-1970s. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #402 "Harry Dean Stanton: Crossing Mulholland"
- Kris Kristofferson, Billy Bob Thornton, critic Leonard Maltin are among those interviewed in this profile of Kentucky-born character actor Harry Dean Stanton. The documentary explores Stanton's early life in Kentucky, his love of music, and his extensive work in films, including his leading role in Paris, Texas. A 2011 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- The Tenors: Lead with Your Heart
- The Tenors perform all new music from their album Lead With Your Heart. The foursome invite some of their friends as special guests to share the stage for this unforgettable performance. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #718 "Copper Cupcake/Filson Historical Society/Lt. Gov. Jerry Abramson/Society of Kentucky Lepidopterists"
- Sample the treats at Copper Cupcake, a small batch bakery in Norton Commons; founded in 1884, The Filson Historical Society collects and preserves Kentucky and Ohio River Valley history; an interview with Lt. Gov. Jerry Abramson; and the Society of Kentucky Lepidopterists are credited with identifying more than a thousand moths previously unknown in the state. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Carole King—James Taylor Live at the Troubadour
- In November 2007, James Taylor and Carole King, joined by the same Los Angeles band that played with them when they first appeared at the Troubadour in 1971, reunited for six shows to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the legendary Los Angeles club. [High-Definition]
- Music Anywhere
- Performances by Tyler Childers at Longwood Antique Woods, Browan Lollar in a downtown covered walkway, Hannah Aldridge at Fox House Vintage, The Mitchells at Blake Eames Design, and Paul K at Pops Resale. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Rick Steves' Europe Travel Skills
- This special distills Rick Steves' 30 years of travel experience into practical advice on enjoying a fun, affordable, and culturally broadening trip to Europe. He covers tips on planning an itinerary, hurdling the language barrier, driving rental cars and catching trains, avoiding scams, eating well, and more. [High-Definition]
- #1707 "J.D. Crowe & The New South/Audie Blaylock and Redline"
- Bluegrass legend J. D. Crowe and his group The New South and award-winning vocalist and guitarist Audie Blaylock and his group Redline perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #1716 "The Long Walk of Nelson Mandela" [TV-PG]
- A profile of Nelson Mandela, credited with the reversal of apartheid in South Africa. Jailed for nearly three decades, Mandela was released in 1990 and elected president of South Africa in 1994. [High-Definition]
- Joe Bonamassa: An Acoustic Evening at the Vienna Opera House
- The blues rock guitarist and singer performs an acoustic concert in the iconic Vienna Opera House. [High-Definition]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #124 "Films from Louisville's 48 Hour Film Project"
- Selections from Louisville's 48 Hour Film Project include Patience, Detective, about a quirky detective/cleaning woman who is working on a missing persons case; Pinheads, a romance that centers around a town where pinball is banned; and 7 Minutes to Roswell, a sci-fi film where local citizens who are experiencing strange occurrences go to the mayor for answers. [High-Definition] Watch Online