6:00 pm EST
- Oscar Hammerstein II - Out of My Dreams
- Glee star Matthew Morrison hosts a celebration of the most acclaimed lyricist of the 20th century. Hammerstein worked in the theater for over 40 years, writing the lyrics for over a thousand songs and the books for 45 operettas and musicals. [High-Definition]
- Tim Farmer's Homemade Jam
- #105 "Parker Hastings"
- A performance by young musician Parker Hastings is showcased. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #101 "Babe Ruth Baseball/Harpers Ferry Pistol/Snuff Bottles"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including an autographed Babe Ruth baseball, a Harpers Ferry pistol, and an amazing snuff bottle collection. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #1305 "Mike Scott & The Waterboys - Celebration of W.B.Yates" [TV-G]
- Mike Scott & The Waterboys perform songs from their album, An Appointment with Mr. Yates.
- Burt Bacharach's Best (My Music Presents)
- Dionne Warwick, Tom Jones, and other artists perform Burt Bacharach songs in clips from the 1960s-1970s. [High-Definition]
- Magic Moments—The Best of '50s Pop (My Music #102)
- Mary Lou Metzker, Phyllis McGuire, Pat Boone, Debbie Reynolds, and Patti Page host a mix of new live performances and archival footage featuring a cavalcade of 1950s pop music legends. Performers include the McGuire Sisters (who reunite for the first time since 1967), the Lennon Sisters, the Chordettes, the Crew Cuts, the Four Lads, the Four Aces, the Four Coins, Don Cherry, and Gogi Grant. Tribute montages also highlight the work of Dean Martin, Perry Como, Rosemary Clooney, and Johnny Ray. [High-Definition]
- Before Vegas, There Was Newport
- In the 1940s and 1950s, gangsters from Cleveland, Chicago, and New York claimed Newport, Kentucky as their own and turned it into America's first major gambling town. [High-Definition]
- Doc Martin: Revealed
- Behind-the-scenes footage from the newest Doc Martin series shot in Port Isaac in England is showcased. [High-Definition]
- Henry Clay and the Struggle for the Union
- The documentary looks at the role of Henry Clay in holding off the War between the States. It explores the impact of slavery on the expansion of the Nation westward and how conflict between the North and South was irrepressible. The film is lavishly illustrated with stunning period photographs and art, footage of the old senate chamber, and dramatic interpretations performed by actors of Clay and his senate colleagues. [High-Definition]
- The Tenors: Lead with Your Heart
- The Tenors perform all new music from their album Lead With Your Heart. The foursome invite some of their friends as special guests to share the stage for this unforgettable performance. [High-Definition]
- The War of 1812
- Explores this significant event from divergent points of view. Leading historians, battle re-enactors, and historic images help bring this defining conflict to life. [High-Definition]
- 3 Steps to Incredible Health! with Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- Joel Fuhrman offers a healthy, effective, and scientifically proven plan for shedding weight quickly. [High-Definition]
- Joe Bonamassa: An Acoustic Evening at the Vienna Opera House
- The blues rock guitarist and singer performs an acoustic concert in the iconic Vienna Opera House. [High-Definition]
- #2608 "Why We Love Cats and Dogs" [TV-G]
- An in-depth investigation into the great divide between dog lovers and cat lovers. Animal behaviorists, psychologists, trainers, and devoted owners all weigh in. [High-Definition]
- Composer at Work: Lorne Dechtenberg
- Composer Lorne Dechtenberg, a music student at the University of Kentucky, shares his insight and passion for music as he completes his work, Honeymoon Symphony. This film follows Dechtenberg's creative process from writing to rehearsal to performance. [High-Definition] Watch Online