6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17345 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #504 "The Ol' Shell Game" [TV-Y]
- Marco and Shreya head to Florida to learn about sea turtles. Ruff sends Jay out to be a contestant on a mysterious radio game show. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32266 [TV-RE]
- #124 "Size Me Up" [TV-Y]
- To give himself time to launch a new virus at Motherboard, Hacker traps the kids in a cybersite from which escape seems impossible. The kids first find themselves in a land of giants, then become giants themselves in a land of little people. They must cope with the disparities of scale and size and use their brainpower to escape and warn Motherboard. [High-Definition]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #905 "Ruth Brinkley - KentuckyOne Health"
- Ruth Brinkley, president and CEO of KentuckyOne Health, a coalition of leading health care providers in Kentucky, discusses the health care system, Medicaid expansion enabled by federal health care reform, and more. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10818 [TV-RE]
- Burt Wolf: Travels & Traditions
- #703 "Vatican City" [TV-G]
- Highlights of the Vatican City include the ceiling of St. Peter's Basilica, St. Peter's Tomb below, the Sistine Chapel, and the Catholic Church's 500-year-old mosaic studio.
- Our Kids
- News and features about classroom projects and activities in Louisville-area schools.
- The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman
- #315 [TV-G]
- Head of the Holler
- #106 "Erik Reece"
- Kentucky author Erik Reece discusses his book, An American Gospel: On Family, History, and the Kingdom of God.
- #3002 "Magic of the Snowy Owl" [TV-PG]
- This episode explores the world of the snowy owl, a bird recently made popular by Hedwig, Harry Potter's faithful companion, and looks at how these majestic birds survive in the tundra on the North Slope of Alaska. [High-Definition]
- Climbed Every Mountain with Nicholas Hammond
- The true story behind the famous von Trapp family featured in the blockbuster 1965 movie The Sound of Music. Nicholas Hammond, who played Friedrich in the movie, hosts. [High-Definition]
- Louisville's Own Ali
- Filmmaker Steve Crump takes a look at the life and times of boxing hero Muhammad Ali as seen from the perspective of his hometown. Features interviews with sportswriter Dave Kindred, radio journalist Bob Edwards, former Kentucky Gov. John Y. Brown, Louisville Mayor Jerry Abramson, former state Sen. Georgia Davis Powers, and others. Watch Online
- #3915 "Ultimate Mars Challenge" [TV-G]
- With inside access to the massive team of scientists and engineers responsible for Curiosity's on-the-ground experiments, Nova will be there for the exhilarating moments after the rover's landing on Mars - and for the spectacular discoveries to come. [High-Definition]
- Story of the Costume Drama: The Greatest Stories Ever Told
- A celebration of 50 years of small-screen historical drama, from The Forsyte Saga to Upstairs Downstairs, Brideshead Revisited, and I, Claudius. Keeley Hawes narrates. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #101 "Babe Ruth Baseball/Harpers Ferry Pistol/Snuff Bottles"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including an autographed Babe Ruth baseball, a Harpers Ferry pistol, and an amazing snuff bottle collection. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- On Bended Knees: The Night Rider Story
- During the early 1900s, farmers in the Black Patch, the dark tobacco area of western Kentucky and Tennessee, resorted to violence against agents and warehouses of the tobacco monopoly. Produced by Brad Kimmel.
- Labyrinths of Kentucky
- The labyrinth, an ancient tool for meditation and spiritual seeking, has recently enjoyed a resurgence of popularity in America and around the world. This award-winning segment from a 2004 edition of Kentucky Life follows the construction of a labyrinth in Danville and visits seven others across the state.
- Extreme By Design
- Stanford University students design and build products to meet basic needs of the world's poor. [High-Definition]
- Dickens' Secret Lover
- Chronicles 19th century British novelist Charles Dickens clandestine relationship with a young actress. When Dickens was 45 years-old and married with nine children, he met Nelly Ternan, an 18 year-old actress with whom he fell hopelessly in love. Ultimately, the strain of his double life resulted in a premature death for the highly gifted yet deeply troubled artist. [High-Definition]
- BBC World News
- #23345 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19253 [TV-RE]
- #1306 "Joe Louis Walker & Aoife O'Donovan" [TV-G]
- Blue guitarist Joe Louis Walker plays songs from his album, Hellfire. Folk singer/songwriter Aoife O'Donovan performs songs from her new CD, Fossils.
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- Jonathan speaks with Chris Matthews of MSNBC; and a conversation with Mark Hogg, CEO of WaterStep in Louisville. [High-Definition]
- Israel: Facing The Future
- A look at how Israel has responded to changes sweeping the region in the wake of the Arab Spring. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #3053 [TV-RE]
- Bluegrass Underground
- #306 "Ben Sollee" [TV-PG]
- A cellist since elementary school, singer-songwriter and composer Ben Sollee is known for his innovative playing, genre-bending songs, and electrifying performances. [High-Definition]