6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17354 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #507 "A Whole Flock of Cheese" [TV-Y]
- Jay and Rubye dress up like pigeons and race an actual carrier pigeon, while Emmie fulfills her lifelong dream—making homemade cheese! [High-Definition]
- Kentucky - An American Story
- #101 "The Land"
- A look at the migration of Daniel Boone and thousands of settlers through the Cumberland Gap, coal mining, tobacco farming, the TVA, and the horse farms of the Bluegrass. The film reminds viewers that Kentucky has a proud and valuable history that is deeply intertwined with the American experience. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32273 [TV-RE]
- #115 "Find Those Gleamers!" [TV-Y]
- Hacker challenges Jackie, Matt, and Inez to a contest on cyberwide television. Hoping to prove that he's not as powerful or smart as he seems, the kids return to Topsy-Turvy Island on the Northern Frontier for the contest. Their task is to power up a Mini-Wreaker using cyber-fireflies of varying power before the island turns inside out at sunset. The kids must use algebraic equations to determine how many Gleamers they'll need. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10825 [TV-RE]
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- Jonathan speaks with Sister Helen Prejean, nun and author of Dead Man Walking. [High-Definition]
- Bad Tom Smith
- A gritty account of the life and death of one of the most notorious and merciless outlaws in Appalachian-American history. Actor Tom Wopat narrates. [High-Definition]
- Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
- #1026 "Fed Centennial Special" [TV-RE]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #4008 "Dec. 20, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss the significant stories of 2013 with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Joe Arnold, political reporter, WHAS-TV in Louisville; Jack Brammer, Frankfort bureau chief, Lexington Herald-Leader; and Ronnie Ellis, Frankfort reporter, CNHI, Inc. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Doc Martin
- #502 "Dry Your Tears" [TV-PG]
- Martin moves to his former post at the surgery after the departure of Dr. Dibbs, agreeing to stay until a replacement is found. He persuades a reluctant Louisa to move into his house so he can help raise their son, and even suggests they could all move to London. Martin then delivers the eulogy at his aunt Joan's funeral and speaks to her sister Ruth, who proves to be just as cantankerous as he is. [High-Definition]
- The Feuds of Bloody Breathitt: Kentucky's Untold Story
- For more than 40 years, Breathitt County was home to the most violent and destructive feuds the United States has ever known. This film looks at that forgotten history as told by the descendants of the feudists and some of Breathitt County's most colorful characters.
- The McLaughlin Group
- #3152 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week with Gwen Ifill
- #5325 [TV-RE]
- Movie Classics
- #1080 "East of Eden" [TV-PG]
- Based on the classic John Steinbeck novel, this Academy Award-winning film features the starring debut of movie legend James Dean in a riveting drama revolving around two brothers' love for the same woman. James Dean, Julie Harris, and Raymond Massey (1955) [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #502 "Wendy Whelan: Moments of Grace"
- Interviews and performance segments take you into the life of New York City Ballet principal dancer Wendy Whelan, a Louisville native who began dancing with the Louisville Ballet Company as a child. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Charlie Rose: The Week
- #123 [TV-RE]
- Christmas at Belmont
- #2013 [TV-G]
- Hosted by internationally acclaimed Mezzo-Soprano Denyce Graves, this popular holiday concert features various School of Music ensembles that highlight musical diversity. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #720 "Justice Louis Brandeis/Harvest Restaurant/David Barksdale/Fresh Stop"
- The author of Brandeis at 150: The Louisville Perspective talks about former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis and his life in Louisville; situated in the downtown 'NuLu' district, Harvest restaurant has a locally grown 'farm-to-table' vision; an interview with David Barksdale, historian and committee member on the bicentennial of New Albany; and a local non-profit helps residents in low-income neighborhoods acquire local produce through "fresh stops." [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Music Anywhere
- Performances by Tim Eriksen and the Trio de Pumpkintown in a meditation garden, Pilots and Errors at West Sixth Brewery, The Fanged Robot at Woodland Park, Ancient Warfare in a historic home, and Dillon Hodges at Al's Bar. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- BBC World News
- #23354 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19260 [TV-RE]
- #1709 "Michael Cleveland & Flamekeeper/Jaclyn Sites: Grand Master Fiddle Champion/Kids on Bluegrass"
- Premier fiddler Michael Cleveland and Flamekeeper, 2012 Grand Master Fiddle Champion Jaclyn (Jacie) Sites, and the youthful performers of Kids on Bluegrass perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Life
- #1509 "Santa Train/Civil War Christmas/Nazareth, Ky./State Parks Holiday Celebrations" [TV-G]
- Every year since 1943 on the Saturday before Thanksgiving the Santa Train, laden with gifts for mountain children, winds its way through the mountains with Old Saint Nick, and this year Dave meets celebrity guest Wynonna Judd. Also, learn how Kentuckians celebrated Christmas during the Civil War; make a visit to Nazareth, Ky., during an auspicious month; and Dave visits Rough River Dam State Resort Park for Winter Wonderland, and finds out how the state parks serve the Commonwealth during the holidays. A 2009 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #1305 "Mike Scott & The Waterboys - Celebration of W.B.Yates" [TV-G]
- Mike Scott & The Waterboys perform songs from their album, An Appointment with Mr. Yates.
- Tavis Smiley
- #3060 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #101 "Films by Bill Santen, Travis Jones, Josh Flowers, and Brad McCombs"
- Based on stories told to him by his grandmother about life in rural Bourbon County, Kentucky filmmaker Bill Santen takes an innovative approach to storytelling in Portrait Studies. Other shorts include: Dog Days by Travis Jones, Still Life by Josh Flowers, and TA Tundra by Brad McCombs. A 2009 KET production. Watch Online